IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

Just disgusted by seeing his daughter's picture, being naked with her early birthday present...........come on Russ, take that down and leave that photo for your own photo album elsewhere in the privacy of your own home! AND if I was her mom, I would not allow that posted publicly. Just not done.

Oh that dear girl has the sweet smile! Happy Birthday dear girl, may you have the wishes come true!

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think she was naked. She's certainly topless but the way she's holding the clothes covers her body. I honestly am not enraged by this at all.

In this day and age, with so many photographs from social media unwittingly ending up on pedophile's websites, I find that it's always advisable to err on the side of caution when it comes to things such as children in any state of undress, in leotards and swimsuits, and any activity that could remotely be considered questionable without knowing the context of the picture. I remember Tonya Ferguson having an absolute fit when a photograph of her daughter surfaced on a questionable site, as well she should have. She also should have thought about that before she plastered the internet with photographs of her children, though. But, I'll admit I can be a Maude Flanders about child safety on the internet. :shifty-kitty:

Past posts revealed that she sleeps naked (nothing wrong with it if she chooses to do so) but having her father lay the clothes on her bed while sleeping or laying the clothes on her bed....well, just the momma in me don't think it is appropriate.

He should have waited for her to get dressed or get in her house robe, wrap her clothes in boxes and surprise her all day with gifts here and there. That would make her day go good!

It may not bother some of you online seeing her half naked. That's ok. Each one of us got different interpretations of it. And she is a bit older and very developed in her chest.....it would be weird to have her father come in if she was all sprawled out, chest bare naked, sleeping soundly.....it would make any reasonable father uncomfortable and should have knocked and asked her to get her PJ on or a house coat. Just gotta be careful online these days.

It is just me, being cautious. Not sure what her mother has to say but know they have to go back to court soon.......

Past posts revealed that she sleeps naked (nothing wrong with it if she chooses to do so) but having her father lay the clothes on her bed while sleeping or laying the clothes on her bed....well, just the momma in me don't think it is appropriate.

He should have waited for her to get dressed or get in her house robe, wrap her clothes in boxes and surprise her all day with gifts here and there. That would make her day go good!

It may not bother some of you online seeing her half naked. That's ok. Each one of us got different interpretations of it. And she is a bit older and very developed in her chest.....it would be weird to have her father come in if she was all sprawled out, chest bare naked, sleeping soundly.....it would make any reasonable father uncomfortable and should have knocked and asked her to get her PJ on or a house coat. Just gotta be careful online these days.

It is just me, being cautious. Not sure what her mother has to say but know they have to go back to court soon.......

You can see her shoulders and arms. While I agree that posting the photo is arguably questionable, I still wouldn't say she's "half naked."

And now FJ has been threatened since Russell, you know, talked to a lawyer. And all the libel, slander and defamation of character committed here is punishable.

Funny, he can get legal advice because a bunch of people on a message board don't like him, but not to see his daughter.

Priorities, my friends. He has them. Not.

And now FJ has been threatened since Russell, you know, talked to a lawyer. And all the libel, slander and defamation of character committed here is punishable.

Funny, he can get legal advice because a bunch of people on a message board don't like him, but not to see his daughter.

Haha he's delusional. Good luck buddy Lol

Here is what I found online.........(varies from state to state)

Plaintiffs who have suffered online defamation often go after their Internet Service Provider (ISP) or the website that hosts the defamatory content at issue, like Facebook or Yelp. That's because these companies are wealthy and can afford to pay the plaintiff's damage demand. In the United States, however, pursuing an ISP or a Website is not a legitimate legal option for a plaintiff making a defamation claim. In 1995, Congress passed the Communications Decency Act, which protects ISPs and Website Hosts from defamation claims.

I heard many of my FB friends who stupidly posted publicly ended up losing.....EVERY TIME! All they could do is to ignore it and it eventually died down.

It isn't the first time Russell mentioned about suing these ISP servers. Others like him tried to do it but lost. Like all soap operas, it will end and another one will take its place.

When I was Lauren's age, I bathed with my mom and younger brother. My dad saw me naked all the damn time, and I hit puberty at age nine. I don't think it's weird/worrisome for the average father to see his preteen daughter naked. Heck, my dad still occasionally sees me naked/semi-nude, and I'm college-aged. I know Russell is weird, and inept, and, frankly, a little gross, but unless there's any word that he's behaved improperly towards her, there's nothing wrong with laying out her clothes while she's lying naked in her bed.

I assume freejinger and it's various members think that because they hide behind screen names and a website, they are not responsible for what they say. Attourneys have informed me different. Libel, defamation of character, and slander are punishable.

Wow, attourneys? Better spend your money on a dictionary Russ old boy, and rather than an attourney, find an attorney for family court and get access to your baby daughter. But, if you do that, what will you have let whinge about? It's all a little too hard, isn't it? Having to be proactive and make things happen, rather than reactive, where everyone is just mean to you; is all just too tricky, isn't it?

Go home Rusty, you're drunk.

Russ on FB: "For all those posting how much I hate my gay brother. That's not even close to the truth. Christ taught to love the sinner and hate the sin. As for hating him, that's laughable, there's So much in the past, that only my family understands, but as I told him tonight, as I repayed my brother the dollar I borrowed, I love you bro even when I hate you! :D who would have thought he would work twenty feet from me, 40 miles from home!"

Russ’ brother is then shown in a pic, flipping the bird—presumably at FJers.

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10205223572609197?pnref=story

I'm glad he's reading here. Maybe after his anger and outrage has subsided, he'll think about some of the things he reads. However, I doubt it.

Maybe his brother feeling ornery and flipping him the bird for taking a pic of him. :lol: I don't think the brother is flipping the bird at FJ and looks like he was working at Krogers when Russ was meeting him there. All in a child's play. :lol:

Blood is thicker than water. His behavior toward his gay brother was unexcusable and uncalled for. Maybe he went there to make it up to him and offer apologies. It's a start but it does not change my opinion of Russ.

Maybe his brother feeling ornery and flipping him the bird for taking a pic of him. :lol: I don't think the brother is flipping the bird at FJ and looks like he was working at Krogers when Russ was meeting him there. All in a child's play. :lol:

Blood is thicker than water. His behavior toward his gay brother was unexcusable and uncalled for. Maybe he went there to make it up to him and offer apologies. It's a start but it does not change my opinion of Russ.

I think you're probably right, but Russ definitely arranged the post so that it would look as if his brother was flipping us off.

Russ on FB: "For all those posting how much I hate my gay brother. That's not even close to the truth. Christ taught to love the sinner and hate the sin. As for hating him, that's laughable, there's So much in the past, that only my family understands, but as I told him tonight, as I repayed my brother the dollar I borrowed, I love you bro even when I hate you! :D who would have thought he would work twenty feet from me, 40 miles from home!"

Russ’ brother is then shown in a pic, flipping the bird—presumably at FJers.

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10205223572609197?pnref=story

Yeah, Russell. Sure sounds like you're "loving the sinner" in these posts:

all your comments are a waste of breath, your gay love stories mean nothing, it's perverted, sick, wrong. matter how much you legalize it I don't what my family around it or involved with it.

keep your gay out of my life..

say whatever. ..your gay you go to hell. ... oh no oh no...it's not politically correct to say that... sorry doesn't change a thing, quit sucking dick

my brother is available b dog, and now it legal, I'll get you a gift certificate at the whack shack

my supper is down time to drive back to p town where getting sodomized and murdered turned up at the club over your food stamps is just a politically correct Sunday night, let's all sing a Spanish hymnal and all hold hands while Isis sings back up!

so gay minority are forcing their beliefs on the straight majority's. ..it's a great thing they can't reproduce !

don't you have a pole to smoke, a parade to March in, a flag that needs waved, or a profile photos to rainbow. get busy, don't leave everything to the other

go read... your not a Christian practicing homosexuality

I don't want my child our family forced into thinking that immoral perverse disgusting behavior is normal. nor be forced to share locker rooms or bath rooms with some fucked up confused perverts.

There's more, but I'll end with that one. Yes, Russell, the love positively emanates from your being.

A quick selfie in the Kroger parking lot and two seconds of phony manipulated attention do not a Christian brotherhood make. He is entitled to his feelings on any topic, but when family is involved he should have the God given GRACE to keep his mouth shut where his brother's lifestyle is concerned, and to take a stand against anyone taking a stand against his brother.

Russell has no grace. He has no class. He has exhibited none of this Christianity he spouts off about, which is solely to redirect people's attention away from his own behavior. "See folks, sure...I made some mistakes, but at least I'm not GAY!"

And by the way Russell, loving the sinner but 'hating' the sin (and there is no room in Christ's word for hatred of any sort) does NOT mean announcing it to the world. The 'contract' your brother has with his God is none of your business. The only sin God has any interest in your focus upon is your own. And you are so blind you will never see this. You live in a glass mansion and you toss boulders at everyone else's home.

Rather than clean up your own act, you spend your days stockpiling rocks to level against others. God is actually quite smart enough to see through this charade.

Russell doesnt want his daughter thinking THAT kind of behavior is normal!!! Funniest thing I've ever read, considering the example he is setting. This shit writes itself.

Russell is such a bad ass, y'all. He consulted an attorney about the peeps over here talking about the stuff he puts out for public consumption. Isn't it odd that the same guy that always complains about not having any money to consult an attorney about his parental rights magically found money to seek out legal advice about us?

Oh Russ, the only person defaming your character is you. We are commenting on the things you put out on display. If you don't want people talking about your crap, do not put it out there. Simple as that. But we all know that won't happen. Russell actually thrives and lives for chaos. He can't live without it. Russell took no issue with Free Jinger several months back, but once things did not go his way and we started to really call him out on his crap, he just throws a tantrum and threatens as usual. It appears we are his new target.

Russell is trying to show us he really doesn't hate gay people because he took a picture with his brother and put it on Facebook. Nice try, there Russ. We all witnessed the completely disgusting things you said about homosexuals, and we all saw how you treated your brother. No amount of picture taking will erase your words. You do not treat people that you claim to love the way you did. What, you think we also forgot how you went after your friend that just lost her husband? So yeah, spare us the preaching about Christ. I am a 100% positive even Jesus was face palming during your disgusting rant like the rest of us.

Jesus hoptoad christmas

Just spent a day down this fetid rabbit hole annd I am dazed and a little damaged. Just WOW!!!!

Jesus hoptoad christmas

Just spent a day down this fetid rabbit hole annd I am dazed and a little damaged. Just WOW!!!!

It just kinda sucks ya in, doesn't it? :shifty:

Yeah, Russell. Sure sounds like you're "loving the sinner" in these posts:

There's more, but I'll end with that one. Yes, Russell, the love positively emanates from your being.

Somebody better look out for the attourneys that will be coming after him now. :lol:

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived