IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. They are Degreed Law Professionals Proufessiounals.

ftfy.

What I want to know is if the attourneys will go after FJ as a whole, each individual who has ever commented about him (and if so, how?), or each person who is registered at FJ? There are just so many options and my head is spinning trying to come up with all the scenarios. Will we have our FJ rights revoked? Or all Internet rights? A financial fine? Jail?

I really just want to be prepared for my punishment for talking about Russell. If I know in advance I can get my affairs in order and make sure I am fully accountable for the right things at the right time.

"my supper is down time to drive back to p town where getting sodomized and murdered turned up at the club over your food stamps is just a politically correct Sunday night, let's all sing a Spanish hymnal and all hold hands while Isis sings back up!"

I don't even know what half of this sentence is attempting to convey.

And why is the Egyptian fertility goddess singing back up to our Spanish hymns? And why do we have to sing the entire hymnal? That's gonna cut into our sodomizing, murdering, and food stamping. We only have Sunday night to get it all done. 

Also, I know this is super snobby and not important, but I love that he follows "Go read" with "Your not a Christian..." It's the little things, people. 

• 4 weeks later...

Russell's got some lovely and charming posts lately.   He wants to shoot Muslims, Sarah Jane is a deadbeat mom, Sarah Jane doesn't love him blah blah blah.  And he seems to have an inordinate amount of spare time to hunt for squirrels.  If he's really serious about accessing the child he believes to be his daughter, then perhaps one way to go about accomplishing that, would be to get a second part time job rather than drive all over  Illinois in search of said elusive squirrel, and squirrel away that extra income so that he can arrange for a paternity test.   Once he's got that duck lined up, he can get the ball rolling the rest of the way and then the court would force Sarah Jane to allow visitation.  But as long as he sits and does nothing, the ball is in her court and they all know this.

And as long as he does nothing while claiming he wants to see his daughter, he proves that he is bitter because he was not the victor and got none of the spoils.   I think deep down, if Russell woke up one morning and got everything he wanted, he wouldn't know what to do with it.  Come to think of it...I think that's what already happened.  He got everything he thought he wanted and sabotaged the living daylights out of it because he fully knew he was not capable of taking on a woman with six children along with his own child.  

He will continue to do nothing towards seeing his daughter because in the end, he knows that his squirrel hunting days are over.  He WILL need a second and third job to gain access to her and then to pay the subsequently ordered child support, afford the gasoline and additional costs for out of state visitation, etc.  

I think the FB post was taken down, I'm not sure, but he references visiting a pastor for counsel.  Said pastor told him to stop being a victim.   Rusty stated he didn't know what the pastor meant.  Rusty will NEVER change.  His online support on the matter has all but dried up, and I think it makes him a little crazed.  I am always suspect of men who makes posts such as his.  They tend to be little bitches.

How is someone a deadbeat mom while actively parenting their children? Is he attempting to claim SJ has abandoned her kids? Or is he calling her a deadbeat mom for denying him access to the baby?

He has had plenty of chances to do something, anything, and he only complains and takes no action. Pretty sure that leaves him the deadbeat not SJ.

I think the FB post was taken down, I'm not sure, but he references visiting a pastor for counsel.  Said pastor told him to stop being a victim.   Rusty stated he didn't know what the pastor meant.  Rusty will NEVER change.  His online support on the matter has all but dried up, and I think it makes him a little crazed.  I am always suspect of men who makes posts such as his.  They tend to be little bitches.

Okay, quote confusion here but I'll run with it... 

This is possibly the most depressing thing I've read in this thread. There is just no hope there, no matter what his good intentions are. They aren't enough.

Russ is so full of crap. He will not even fight for his own daughter, and we are suppose to believe he will suit up and fight ISIS? Sure, Russ. Sure. 

Okay, quote confusion here but I'll run with it... 

This is possibly the most depressing thing I've read in this thread. There is just no hope there, no matter what his good intentions are. They aren't enough.

I honestly think he believes that by writing passive aggressive posts on FB, all matters will be resolved.  It is a stupid, immature way to deal with the situation, and the other two adults are just as stupid, and immature.   The fact that he can even verbalize he was told to stop being a victim, without irony, shows just how far off the mark he is, and how far he has to go.  He posted a picture from the Sixth Sense movie, awhile back, referencing someone's father who had just passed, in one of his gay bashing posts.  I don't think it dawned on him that he will most likely outlive his daughter, and that even when the shoe will be on the other foot, no one would ever stoop so low as to hurt him in such a way as he has done.  He is vile beyond words.

Russ is a shit-stain on humanity's underoos. He will always see himself as a victim, because to take ANY shred of responsibility would be to face consequences that he's never going to willingly accept. Like paying child support to SJ. Considering the fact that he is now required to have supervised visitation with Lauren (I'm guessing because he failed to give her meds consistently or something like that- he doesn't really seem like the physically abusive type), it's probably for the best that he doesn't have regular contact with the baby. I don't think Sarah is admirable for intentionally depriving him of his paternal rights, but I can't say that I blame her for moving away from the hotbed of drama in Illinois. If we are honest with ourselves, it seems likely that Russell wants access to Rose because that's his easiest way of getting access to Sarah. I sincerely doubt that he has more than a passing interest in his infant daughter otherwise. He has made literally no effort whatsoever to pursue a legal relationship with Rose. To him, she's a bargaining chip and a means of harassing Sarah. 

Russ wants head-pats for being seen as a "good dad" on facebook, and he wants attention for all of the perceived slights that he feels are perpetrated against him. He seems to enjoy being the center of attention, but lacks the rudimentary intelligence to figure out that BAD attention isn't a good thing. 

For Thanksgiving, he posted his lonely old McDonalds breakfast feast and commented that his day would be better if he were at work.  Um, what happened to that big loving family of his?  He didn't stop by and do Thanksgiving with his brother?  His father?  He spent it all by his lonesome?  Or does he just want it to look as if he had?  What a pity partier.

For Thanksgiving, he posted his lonely old McDonalds breakfast feast and commented that his day would be better if he were at work.  Um, what happened to that big loving family of his?  He didn't stop by and do Thanksgiving with his brother?  His father?  He spent it all by his lonesome?  Or does he just want it to look as if he had?  What a pity partier.

Russ probably saw his brother stuffing a turkey and decided he didn't want his daughter to be around something "so gay." Turkeys can do whatever they want with their own butts-- hey, it's a free country-- but Russ don't have to approve of it!

Shades of last year when he publicly whined about going hungry alone on Thanksgiving, and his extended family and Sarah piped up to remind him that he'd been invited to eat with several different groups of people, but refused them all.

Same pathos; different day. 

According to the court records, he has to go back to court again for Lauren. He had a hearing on the 19th with Lauren's mom. The order has been continued and a hearing is expected next month. It has been dragging on since 2013. Supervised visits? Lauren seems to have some overnight stays with her dad occasionally. I'm trying to figure out who he was referring to about his (family fight) post on Nov 18th...Lauren's mom or SJ?

Yeah, Russ does spend a lot of time running around aimlessly and lost. Yeah I remember the last year's post for Thanksgiving. He could have invited his dad over for Thanksgiving and made a small meal between the two of them. 

Does Russ think there's people left who feel SORRY for him? He's spent a considerable amount of time and effort driving friends and relatives away and - oh, woe, now he's all alone!

That's how it works, you knucklehead.

What I want to know is if the attourneys will go after FJ as a whole, each individual who has ever commented about him (and if so, how?), or each person who is registered at FJ? There are just so many options and my head is spinning trying to come up with all the scenarios. Will we have our FJ rights revoked? Or all Internet rights? A financial fine? Jail?

I really just want to be prepared for my punishment for talking about Russell. If I know in advance I can get my affairs in order and make sure I am fully accountable for the right things at the right time.

Anyone got subpoenaed? Any updates? If not, I guess nothing really came to fruition. 

Pfffft. You can't sue a message board. First, Russ would need to argue before a judge that the statements here are detrimental to his life and purposefully attempting to smear his name. Since we think Russ is a douchebag but what we discuss is all information HE HAS MADE PUBLIC, the asshole can't make any arguments about privacy, either.

Then he'd need to get a subpoena for the FJ membership list. Which contains.....an email and a username and no other info, meaning he'd have to go get subpoenas for all THOSE ISPs to turn over their records with real names associated with the email addressss. Unless you're using Gmail or Hotmail or Yahoo, which require nothing other than signing up.

Think it through, Rusty. That's a lot of cash to spend on lawyers and court documents!

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived