IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

Oh I think they're together too. Or working on it. They do have 5 kids to raise after all. I think they're n a 'honeymoon' phase if you will, and he's courting her again. Sarah has two Facebook accounts and on one she recently posted a photo of herself in a new corset. She and David flirtatiously comment back and forth about it in a 'wink wink nod nod' kind of way. She wants to get back into reenacting really badly. This took place about September 5th. I thought at first the photo dates might be from another year, but it seems if any photos or comments are from 2014 or earlier, then Facebook automatically notates them as such. These dates had no year, indicating they are this year.

Could be wrong about the timeline on that though, but I do think they're back together.

Yep. It's like she doesn't want to directly put it out there that they are together, but before she would have probably told him to bug off and then unfriended him for even trying to let others think they were still together. Her last photos of the corset are beautiful, however she doesn't look like herself in regards to comfort in herself. Artistically usually her photos were striking and she had a positive air about herself. Now I see a lot of sadness and she looks worn down. (2 years of baby daddy drama might do that!!) I'm not sure if it is because of Russell, although if she's not with him and she wants to genuinely be with David, then why not be that same person not so long ago that wasn't afraid to say anything and put anything out there in a "I don't care what anyone thinks" mode. Hmm, could she be with David but not actually be proud of it or really love him? In either case, I doubt David would care because he would just be happy to have won. Might be on a fall break with this series, but I doubt it's over.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that after Russell has posted his poor me story about hitting someone's dog, with little to no response/support from the friends who haven't jumped ship, today he has closed down his Facebook page. Perhaps he took a peek over here and realized others are still paying attention to his publicized rants. Hopefully for his own sake, he is removing some of the ickier posts that could impact his custodial rights. In California, being a hateful jerk on a public forum won't necessarily affect one's custodial rights, but I don't know how it is in Illinois. Be real smart of him to take that stuff down. Even smarter to keep his profile private. But he likes attention too much. A total narcissist.

I noticed earlier today that he was gone, too. He's back!!! The brother he vilifies, and insults, and says the most hateful things to, is still friends with him on FB. I would have cut Rusty out of my life so fast. I always knew he was an idiot, but such an ignorant hate monger? Didn't see it coming.

I noticed earlier today that he was gone, too. He's back!!! The brother he vilifies, and insults, and says the most hateful things to, is still friends with him on FB. I would have cut Rusty out of my life so fast. I always knew he was an idiot, but such an ignorant hate monger? Didn't see it coming.

Same here. I thought Russell was a sad sack who wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and really just couldn't pull his life together... little did I know... :?

I do think SJ would be better off without either of them as a constant presence in her life (apart from whatever involves the kids, of course) but to me, and maybe I'm reading it wrong, it seems that she has been just as much a party to creating the endless drama and that maybe she thrives on it a little?

(Please excuse my ramblings, I just got home from work and am trying to wind down a little before I try to sleep so I may not be the most coherent.)

He's back now slinging 'shared' poignant child abuse arrows at who I assume is Sarah. He still sees Lauren but Sarah and David seem to be off living their own lives and ignoring him. Hard to say the best thing to do in his shoes but as he has noticed, "God" seems to be nowhere 'round his neck of the woods. He is so blind to his own issues that he doesn't see how repellent he is nor bother to work on that so he can be the best parent possible to at least his older daughter. Everything is always someone else's fault and he has contributed zero in his mind to his situation.

If he didn't pounce on a married woman he'd coveted for years, he wouldn't be in this mess. He doesn't think with his brain. What made him think he was in any sort of position to take on a woman with 5 children under 10 under any circumstance, even if she were divorced or widowed and completely unattached and available? He's not in the position to support even his own child. It was selfish of him to go after this woman, he put his own ego and greed over reality. And he's in his 40's so it's not like he's a lovestruck teen who hasn't got any common sense. He should know this forbidden romance drama was not worth dragging himself, let alone his child into.

I think he might be a little sociopathic. Not okay when someone else does it, but when he does, it doesn't count and everyone else is the bad guy.

His younger child unfortunately, might be better off without him under the present circumstances. She's too young to know what's going on, clearly she's being well cared for; in spite of Sarahs' personal judgement issues, she seems to be a very caring and loving mother. He should put his own wishes under the mat and focus on his elder daughter, who has many issues and probably not a long life span ahead of her and put her first instead of himself for a damned change, while he still has her.

And keeping up this circus on Facebook will allow his younger daughter (particularly if she does grow up without him) to form a very unflattering opinion of this man later on in her own life. She may indeed be exposed to this information at a later date and thank the good lord above that she never had him in her life. He certainly isn't taking the high road in this. He's the guy who keeps shooting himself in the foot and doesn't put together as he continually reloads and points the barrel at his feet and pulls the trigger, the cause and effect going on.

Instead of his hateful focusing on what goes on in his brothers bedroom, he ought to consider a one on one heart to heart with God about his own.

He is so ugly I can't imagine why Sarah had an affair with him? She could do so much better.

He is ugly inside and out I should add.

Hmm maybe she had very low self esteem?

He's back now slinging 'shared' poignant child abuse arrows at who I assume is Sarah. He still sees Lauren but Sarah and David seem to be off living their own lives and ignoring him. Hard to say the best thing to do in his shoes but as he has noticed, "God" seems to be nowhere 'round his neck of the woods. He is so blind to his own issues that he doesn't see how repellent he is nor bother to work on that so he can be the best parent possible to at least his older daughter. Everything is always someone else's fault and he has contributed zero in his mind to his situation.

If he didn't pounce on a married woman he'd coveted for years, he wouldn't be in this mess. He doesn't think with his brain. What made him think he was in any sort of position to take on a woman with 5 children under 10 under any circumstance, even if she were divorced or widowed and completely unattached and available? He's not in the position to support even his own child. It was selfish of him to go after this woman, he put his own ego and greed over reality. And he's in his 40's so it's not like he's a lovestruck teen who hasn't got any common sense. He should know this forbidden romance drama was not worth dragging himself, let alone his child into.

I think he might be a little sociopathic. Not okay when someone else does it, but when he does, it doesn't count and everyone else is the bad guy.

His younger child unfortunately, might be better off without him under the present circumstances. She's too young to know what's going on, clearly she's being well cared for; in spite of Sarahs' personal judgement issues, she seems to be a very caring and loving mother. He should put his own wishes under the mat and focus on his elder daughter, who has many issues and probably not a long life span ahead of her and put her first instead of himself for a damned change, while he still has her.

And keeping up this circus on Facebook will allow his younger daughter (particularly if she does grow up without him) to form a very unflattering opinion of this man later on in her own life. She may indeed be exposed to this information at a later date and thank the good lord above that she never had him in her life. He certainly isn't taking the high road in this. He's the guy who keeps shooting himself in the foot and doesn't put together as he continually reloads and points the barrel at his feet and pulls the trigger, the cause and effect going on.

Instead of his hateful focusing on what goes on in his brothers bedroom, he ought to consider a one on one heart to heart with God about his own.

AMEN! Well said! Couldn't have said it better!

Yes, the children are better off where they are at with their mother. Much better off.

Looks on the outside isn't much but its the inside that counts. You are right, Molly Mandy, that he is ugly inside and out. Love is deaf, dumb and blind.

With a domestic violence that the couple originally had, any woman would have a low self esteem and a "wonderful" guy could come along and sweep up off her feet, make her feel important and loved despite of the wedding vows. It happened, its done and its over with when SJ and David got a divorce. Lesson learned (hope all of them did) but Russell seems to be the repeated offender of that fateful love that his penis does the thinking instead of his brain. Too much blood pooled down there that he needs to be held upside down so he can think clearly. Glad both Lauren's mom and SJ got the hell away from him and I hope he will never find another woman. If he was smart, get himself fixed and call it a day!

Looks like he needs to go back to Sunday school and get a refresher when it comes to Christianity. Takes all kinds of Christians to be "holy" thou others. Makes other Christians look bad when he makes himself a bad example. Gotta love it when the Old Testament is being thrown in the mix with the New Testaments, the more he gets frustrated, he shielded himself by using God's words. Sorry, hiding behind God's words won't protect you. He has to hold himself accountable, his words, his actions and quit making excuses for his shortcomings.

Just went to look up his tantrum - he doesn't make any SENSE, I think that's what frustrates the people trying to talk to him. He's just trying to upset not random strangers, but his own family and friends, and make people mad. He's not debating anything, just spewing nastiness to get attention like a 10 year old boy.

"Good father" or not, I hope to hell he has a mental health evaluation before he's allowed to be alone with his daughter. This sort of hate-based acting out can result in escalation to actual behavior.

If he's so het up about getting SJ to let him see the baby, maybe he should like someone capable of spending time safely with adults OR children. As it is, anyone reading his FB craziness might wisely decide to hold off on letting him spend time with an infant until he's less volatile.

Russell went back to visit the University of Illinois Police Training Institute (he is an alumnus). Hot, young women were allegedly flirting with him, but even that couldn’t bring a ray of light into the endless nightmare that is his life:

Wow it's amazing, you forget what it's like to be young, free, weightless, not jaded, unguarded. As I stepped out on a curb a car load of girls shouted laughing, as they passed. One leaned far out shouted hey,and reached out to touch my hand wanting a hi-five. I sheepishly waved. She let out a sigh of disappointment as they drove off. I forgot what it was like to be that excited and open in life, yearning to connect with others. I remember, thinking in 2001 with my training abd chance I would change the world. INSTEAD IT BROKE ME. a prayer for the ones courageously trying to change the world.

facebook.com/russandlauren/posts/10205104902202511?pnref=story

Yes he is so proud of himself that he WAS a police officer...and fired several times. Its no wonder he cannot keep jobs for very long with the whole temper tantrum posted on facebook and employers are looking at social media which if I saw that display there would be no way I would hire this person let alone interview them.

Russell went back to visit the University of Illinois Police Training Institute (he is an alumnus). Hot, young women were allegedly flirting with him, but even that couldn’t bring a ray of light into the endless nightmare that is his life:

I was wondering WTH he was doing cruising around there. LE background, and still he posts these delusional rants (including the post about Ahmed's clock not really being a clock -- wtf)? Glad this guy is no longer allowed in uniform. I feel certain that I've met insects in my garden with more self-awareness than this man-boy.

GAAAAAAAAAAG! :ew: BARF!

With the track record in court, nope, he will never be an officer again. Security, maybe, depending on the employer.

Dream on and pray he does not get hooked up with one of them!

No way would he be allowed to carry a gun, with the court history and (I assume) dismissals for cause within law enforcement. And potential employers Google names and check social media sites before hiring. His full name, pictures, etc. would allow anyone considering him for a job to see just how the man deals with others, and just how big of a train wreck he's made of his life.

Does anyone know the actual history of his LE past? If this is how immature and lacking in judgement he is NOW, I can't imagine he lasted long as a P.O. or Trooper.

Yes, what with his employment track record, he needs to realize that his thirst for attention of any sort, particularly the negative attention, will not look good to potential employers. If for no other reason than to protect his employability, he should set his Facebook to private. But he WON'T. He just cannot shut that door because it means no one outside his immediate circle of friends will be discussing him. 99% of them have shut down their comments to him and most likely cut his feed so they don't have to deal with his negativity, there are only a sprinkling who comment or hit the like button anymore, and that is probably because these few still feel sorry for him.

He goes through this weird cycle; negativity and nastiness; then occasional spurts of buoyant jocularity as though he has wised up and moved on in his life; his "See folks, I'm okay! And...I'm a great dad! Come back into my life. It'll be fun." And when that doesn't happen fast enough, bam, the new selfies appear as if to make Sarah regret her decision to leave him and remind her of what she's missing out on; ok, got 2 likes and one comment out of that one, not good enough; next he starts up the pity party routine; then come more accusations of Sarah's instability (because she left HIM) as he simultaneously fails to recognize his own instability; when that doesn't generate enough attention he then climbs up onto his bully soapbox pulpit to pick a fight. Mission accomplished. Everyone is mad at him. But...at least they're noticing him. And then he notices the 'likes' have dwindled down to nothing, comments are bare bones so...time for the buoyant jocularity and "Hey...aren't I a great dad? Aren't I a barrel of fun? Hey...come back everybody!" routine, lather, rinse, repeat. You can set your watch by it.

I know he reads all these comments, and so Russell, you can choose to utilize them in any way you see fit. You can either begin to see that you have created this situation, you have promoted it in your desire for attention and you have the power to disable these discussions and protect your employability by setting your FB to private, or you can wallow as it seems you greatly desire to do.

Hoping you don't wait too long to recognize that you need counseling. You are worth a great deal to the person who should mean the most to you, and you are squandering that worth in the wrong places.

AMEN, Ellacinders!!!!!!!! AMEN!

Lather, rinse and repeat...over and over!

SMH! I don't know how the employer do their background checks for mental status. Nowadays, it is who you know and who you blow is what gets you the jobs. Otherwise, you won't get anywhere!

Sounds like bipolar, narcissist that needs to be medicated. From the past I remember, SJ and him and David went thru counseling on their own and as a couple. Only Russell is the one that has the ongoing problem, so I assumed that he stopped going to counseling or refuses to go because it isn't what he is wanting to do or hear from the counselors.I think he rather sue or threaten people to get what he wants. I don't blame SJ not wanting anything to do with him at all. I don't see any recent visits so I guess visitation with Rose will be fewer and farther in between.

His FB friends probably getting tired of him already. He already started a religious war with them about the gays. It's sad, really.

I always worry when I see this thread bumped. Glad nothing major is going on.

Russell's FB is quite worrying, indeed. I hope he gets some therapy and some medications. It really looks like that combination could help improve the quality of his life.

I agree, this is the only thread on Free Jinger that makes me cringe when I see it get bumped. I hope Russell gets his act together and can work out good custody arrangements with both mothers so that he can see both of his daughters on a regular basis. But his behavior isn't helping that happen, and Sarah Jane seems pretty duplicitous. It's looking like she's moving David in to be the father, and trying to cut Russell completely out.

It isn't fair, and it's not as if her baby isn't going to find out about this someday, if that's the angle Sarah Jane is going for. There's ample evidence of her and Russell's foolishness all over the internet.

Am I reading this newest Russell post correctly? Posted right after taking Lauren to a birthday party with accompanying photos:

"sorry Melissa! no number, some other time! Got laundry to do and a house to clean!"

What I gather from this is that he wants Sarah to see it; to realize that while he's out taking his daughter to birthday parties, women are so impressed with him they want to hook up with him. Cause he's such a great dad, and that's a turn on. See Sarah, what you're missing out on? But also see, hey...he's still going it alone. He's not taken....yet.

Is it just me? Or am I reading this all wrong?

Am I reading this newest Russell post correctly? Posted right after taking Lauren to a birthday party with accompanying photos:

"sorry Melissa! no number, some other time! Got laundry to do and a house to clean!"

What I gather from this is that he wants Sarah to see it; to realize that while he's out taking his daughter to birthday parties, women are so impressed with him they want to hook up with him. Cause he's such a great dad, and that's a turn on. See Sarah, what you're missing out on? But also see, hey...he's still going it alone. He's not taken....yet.

I read it that way, too. And it comes across the same as his other posts: desperate.

Ha, you're SO right. Its extremely transparent. Why else would you post something like that on your OWN wall unless you wanted a third party to see it? Jesus, Russ. Be cool!

Hate to say this but Rusty has been spotted on facebook inquiring about a gun collection and prices like he has two nickels to rub together and should maybe think of spending his money on better things but whatever

...and now David is sending a little message back.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1658048591119212&set=a.1392078281049579.1073741826.100007422609448&type=3&theater

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived