IGNORED

Romantic History's Sarah Jane Leaves Husband Part 2

Coconut Flan

...and now David is sending a little message back.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1658048591119212&set=a.1392078281049579.1073741826.100007422609448&type=3&theater

Dammit, Sarah Jane!

tumblr_mc6altX6pf1qkk6oy.gif

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and now Sarah is fucking David's message up: "Whats with all the old pics today"

I do believe that this smiley was made for times such as these: :roll: :roll: :roll:

...and now Sarah is fucking David's message up: "Whats with all the old pics today"

In the past Sarah would have ordered him to take down any pictures that showed them still together (gasp, they are in an embrace!). Then she would have unfriended him until he played the nice ex/soon-to-be ex husband while she had her fun with Russell during their short relationship. She still is liking David's status', pics, etc. Honeymoon phase?? I guess David has COMPLETELY turned his big ogre personality around (no longer abuses her?) and now they can be one big happy family again with Russell's baby girl in tow. Back to sewing and living in a happy fantasy world for Ms. Romantic History. Cue the scene. :popcorn2:

And right about now is when I would have some empathy for Russell, but he's just as big a fuckstick as the other two.

Edited to say sorry, for the swears.

Something about David sorta reminds me of middle-aged Biff Tannin from Back to the Future.

David to Russell: What are you looking at, butthead?

They BOTH remind me of a middle aged Biff Tannen. Now someone's gone and rear ended Russell, I predict we shall have many more woe is my car/financial status/life/where is God pity parties.

Get out the Orville Reddenbachers.

...and now David is sending a little message back.

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1658048591119212&set=a.1392078281049579.1073741826.100007422609448&type=3&theater

According to our reenacting friends, that was an OLD picture, several years back.

No, they are not together physically. David can't leave the state...remember he is under probation period. However he can maintain phone contact with his kids and SJ so there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

After that gay fiasco, Russell is still being a little boy. A real Napoleon boy.

Pass me the popcorn! :popcorn2:

She's back with David? I mean, hooray for the end of penis roulette, but UGH. All those resources used to get away from him, relocate her and the kids, give her legal representation, the public records showing the whole crew acting like a bunch of nitwits and using the legal system to hurt each other........

Sent from my KFSAWI using Forum Fiend v1.3.3.

No, they are not back together physically, as in living together. Several friends said she enjoyed herself as a single mom, getting herself together, having her own home with her kids. David is only a phone call away if she and kids need anything, he will provide, including child support on ALL the kids, including the baby.

With all of them far away, it might have been the BEST thing for everyone and they all can settle down with the penis roulettes LOL! But Russ is the only one cranking up the crap. Who is the mature one?

Too cold at the event! BRRRRRRRRR! Supposed to go down to the low 40's and WINDY! Not a good camping weather.

Russell L DeJaynes Jr

1 hr ·

Sarah Jane, please contact me, I would like to see my daughter and be part of her life. sadly your actions speak louder than tour words. you lied in January and were seeing you abusive deranged ex, per attorneys and investigators, lying to and about your family, all while professing your love to me. Moments after court you write back in David's arms, but naively I still believed you, even as you moved out of state professing your love, and that I would be at the birth and be in her life. well it's over five months , promises of telling me my daughter's name, her location, basic information to obtain visitation. all being promised for a future date, all lies, while you made a life. showing two faces to the world, a victim to who ever further your need. a lover to whoever will give you what you want, blaming anyone who saw through it. leaving me only legal recourse to be a father to a child, you promised you would never treat this way. so what's it going to be?

Fucking delusional.....threats, intimidation......his actions speaks LOUDER than anyone and it shows!

Feeling sorry? NOPE!

SJ, if you are reading this, stay the hell away from Russ and keep baby safe until legal documents are in hand. Threats, intimidations, false statements of "promises" shows he is delusional. What's past is past is done. I believe she did the right thing by leaving the state to find peace, for her and her kids, to be safe and loved by her folks in OH. Sometimes promises can't be kept when you foresee danger/unhealthy environment and must get away. He is holding you to something you can't keep, the promises, to be safe, for you and your kids. It was meant to be broken for that very reason.

I don't feel sorry for Russ, but SJ was stupid enough to choose him to father her child. She may not have actively chosen him, but by not using birth control, and jumping into bed with him, she pretty much made the decision, albeit in a passive way.

Now she has to face up to the consequences of that behaviour. She may not like Russ anymore, but he is, until there is a paternity test to prove otherwise, the baby's father, and, like it or not, with fatherhood come certain rights. If Russ is not fit to be a father, she has to prove that through the courts and via proper channels. Hiding away in whatever state she is living in, sticking her fingers in her ears and pretending everything is fine is not the answer. She is also going to have to answer to R when she is old enough to understand.

There really needs to be a neutral person who can take R to see her father, and supervise the visit, then take R home to her mother. At the risk of sounding like a bad romance novel, SJ taking her to see Russ just inflames old passions, and feelings, and puts all of them back to almost square one. All three adults, Russ, SJ and David need to stay away from each other and have some space.

I don't feel sorry for Russ, but SJ was stupid enough to choose him to father her child. She may not have actively chosen him, but by not using birth control, and jumping into bed with him, she pretty much made the decision, albeit in a passive way.

Now she has to face up to the consequences of that behaviour. She may not like Russ anymore, but he is, until there is a paternity test to prove otherwise, the baby's father, and, like it or not, with fatherhood come certain rights. If Russ is not fit to be a father, she has to prove that through the courts and via proper channels. Hiding away in whatever state she is living in, sticking her fingers in her ears and pretending everything is fine is not the answer. She is also going to have to answer to R when she is old enough to understand.

There really needs to be a neutral person who can take R to see her father, and supervise the visit, then take R home to her mother. At the risk of sounding like a bad romance novel, SJ taking her to see Russ just inflames old passions, and feelings, and puts all of them back to almost square one. All three adults, Russ, SJ and David need to stay away from each other and have some space.

I agree 10000000%!

Because Facebook is the proper and best place to communicate with the mother of your child.

Russell, grow a pair, and either do something about it or not. Your Facebook whining and drama does nothing for your position, or image.

Grow the fuck up and be a man.

From his FB page........

Russell L DeJaynes Jr I have seen my child once iN five months?

2 hrs

Because you are dragging your ass! No job, no car, visitation time with Lauren, what else? !

Russell L DeJaynes Jr really? ,she refuses to communicate, so, um going to have to issue a court order probably over Facebook... you got any other advice? ,,tour advice I should walk away from my daughter's?

2 hrs

Issue a court order over FB? Are you kidding?!!!!!! Do the legal way, Russell! Glad she isn't talking to you! Correspond by mail, letters, the legal way, document, document document!

Russell L DeJaynes Jr she lives two states away?

2 hrs

DUH!!!!!!! You already KNEW that so don't tell us that you DIDN'T KNOW that!

Russell L DeJaynes Jr and please do tell me if some left with your child before it's born, sends you photos of her and her crazy ex holding your baby ans the weapon he used to attack you?

Get over it Russell! Rehashing the past ain't helping you. You created the mess in the beginning with your warped shit of mental/verbal abuse. You are doing the snubbing, avoidance, whining, etc and threaten, to the point she had to get away from you, just like your past married women you associated and impregnanted. You're jealous because her ex came up for a visit to see ALL of his kids, (I mean ALL) and have a family photo. Anyone can get together for a family photo and it is important that the baby is included! No child should be "excluded" and make her feel she is included regardless of her parents' errors. Its important she establish bonds with her siblings and BE a part of her family. Just like Lauren.

Like the rest of us have been telling you, your FB friends telling you what you need to do but all you do is sit there are whine about it, dragging your feet and still moan and groan about not getting Lauren whenever you want her, at your terms, your direction and your plans. And while you are at it, go to the Wizard of Oz and ask for a BRAIN!

My god he's a mess (and what's with the obsessive jump to squirrel hunting after that nauseating post to Sarah Jane?). Does he not realize he just lost another 'friend' too? The friend number continues to descend. He just doesn't get that these people are sick of his nonsense. He probably still retains the friends he's got because most of them have probably killed his feed and don't see the b.s.

I just took another look at his page, he's made up that recently lost friend pretty quickly, I must say. Sarah Jane is not numbered among his friends and I'm fairly certain they do not share any betwixt them. What makes him think she'll see his post? Surely this was all a show for attention from his own friends, who obviously begin to see through him.

I just dug to the end of this rabbit hole.

Dear God, people, keep your personal stuff off FB. That would be entertaining if I knew there weren't children involved.

Some of his friends do hunt and hes been trying to hit them up to hunt of course he never owned any ground of his own nor his family so not sure how he took it up. His friends more than likely think they do not want this crazy out there on their ground also it never occurs to him that it is bow season and the deer hunters don't want some dumbass out there shooting squirrels and chasing the deer away...Of course where he is looking people pay good money to hunt but he expects something for nothing..gee that sounds eerily familiar

Some of his friends do hunt and hes been trying to hit them up to hunt of course he never owned any ground of his own nor his family so not sure how he took it up. His friends more than likely think they do not want this crazy out there on their ground also it never occurs to him that it is bow season and the deer hunters don't want some dumbass out there shooting squirrels and chasing the deer away...Of course where he is looking people pay good money to hunt but he expects something for nothing..gee that sounds eerily familiar

One of the places, Jubilee St Park, my favorite stomping grounds for horseback riding for many years, you CAN hunt there but prefer if you hunt on the NORTH, across the blacktop road of Jubilee Brimfield or the farthest part of the west side of the park, where we have seen many hunters in neon orange vests going bowhunting and deerhunting (muzzle loaders/rifles)on the north part of the creek running thru the park. Signs are everywhere. Squirrels are in abundance there. Not sure why he can't hunt there unless some of the horse riders are scaring him and his game off. Bow hunting is off limits in the walking trails, middle and south of the park. I guess he can't sit still enough or find enough oak trees with acorns lying around. Squirrels are pretty lean right now. https://www.dnr.illinois.gov/hunting/Do ... itInfo.pdf

You have to ask permission from the land owners if you are going to hunt on their properties. I think that is what exactly Russ did, by asking permission.

Deer hunters and squirrel hunters do not mix LOL...there is a time frame in Novto Dec that squirrel hunting isn't allowed when the deer hunters are out and about.

His post "I'm getting excited...it's been at least five years... it took a trip to staples to copy parking permit. .new state forest laws... I only get about an hour and a half to hunt. .. but it's worth it..."

What? you took a parking permit to Staples and got it copied? Sure it's legal?????? Huh?! Thought any legal permits should be NOT copied.

SMH!

If you want to see your child that your ex is keeping away from you, you talk to a lawyer and go to court.

If you want sympathy and attention, you post about it on facebook.

Russ doesn't want to see his child, he wants pity and attention.

Looks like everyone in Russell's world, with the exception of his brother (the gay brother he publicly shames?) didn't bother wishing Russell a happy birthday on Facebook. Every time I have looked at his page, his birthdate (October 5) was listed along with where he was from, in his personal information.

He posted, at what I believe to be midnight his time (October 6), a photo of cookie dough for the sugar cookies he was making himself for his birthday. At midnight.

Now, his birthdate information has vanished. But his sugar cookie birthday post remains.

He has a good brother. When no one is on his side, the one person in his family Russell goes out of his way to humiliate and shame is the one person who is there for him.

Wow. Says a lot about his brother. He's a cheek turner. Says a lot about Russell. He's a cheek slapper. Now...which one's more like Jesus?

Rusty's brother has a heart of gold, and he may be gay but he has a clearer perspective on life and who he is than Rusty ever has. He seems to think he is better than his brother and tries to prove it by emotional punches to the gut about him being gay. Very sad.

• keen23 locked this topic

Archived