IGNORED

Jill's Neverending Pregnancy Part 6 - Push Jill PUSH

Coconut Flan

I'm thinking 1/3 things:

1. She had the baby already and the family/People Magazine/TLC are allowing the family privacy and rest (for now);

2. Jill is currently in labor for the past 12-24 hours and the family is silent until the birth;

3. Something unfortunate has happened to Jill and/or the baby and the family is so stunned; they are working through their shock and sorrow to prepare a statement to release to the media. ( PLEASE GOD - DON'T LET THIS BE TRUE!)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Jessa will consent to give birth on television. That's my hope, anyway.

Okay so raise your raise your right hand if you'll care as much about her second pregnancy [emoji38] After this I feel like it'll be all eyes on Jessa

I agree with you, second time around won't be nearly as exciting (at least for us).

Personally, I don't give a crap about birth stories, medical complication concerns, or cute baby frenzy. I just want to see Jill and Derick's combined genes in another human. And I want to observe the resultant social media explosion.

I'm a FJ-certified Jill Leg Humper I guess, but I don't think she's done anything over the top besides how early she announced. Fans were obviously thrilled to get updates, and honestly would have probably loved her to give them more frequently than she did. Whether for personal reasons or for the show, she really didn't actually release that much info. No nursery pics, no name, not much more than a few pregnancy symptoms and the occasional belly pic.

The pregnancy DOES feel like it's gone on forever, but it's not like she could have predicted that 9 months ago. She just seemed happy to be pregnant and wanted to share it early on. I can't say it's what I would do personally, and I can't even imagine the spectacle they'd have made if she'd had fertility issues (though of course I'm glad she didn't), but I can't really think badly of her for wanting to announce early.

I think the reason I tend to like Jill is that she just seems like a person who wants to be a good, kind person. I think it is sort of refreshing that she's a bit emotional and you can actually tell how she feels since her mother is an actual, certified robot. Jill is definitely very naive and has a skewed view of what "the right thing" is, but you can tell she really tries, and I think kindness, optimism and sensitivity are positive traits whether you're a fundie or anyone else. She's still so young. I am sure she will be a very different woman at 40 than at 20.

I feel like Jill will be surprisingly resilient because of her optimism. I'm not sure I can say the same for Jessa. I think whether you're a fundie or not, perspective is everything. Jill's someone who seems to have managed to somehow make something positive out of the awful cards she was dealt in this life. I pity her for it in a way, but I think in the long run it'll probably help her now that she's on her own. Optimism makes everything in life easier.

ok

i was going through Josh Duggar's twitter feed and i stumbled upon this for April 3

@ 9:54 pm

he is saying what a great --- to be born. if only Baby Dilly were following me on twitter

I think that is a clue and i HAVE A FEELING they will announce it on TUESDAY

SO THREE DAYS AGO

THERE I SAID IT - I STAND BY IT - although I could be wrong

I don't think Jessa will consent to give birth on television. That's my hope, anyway.

I wonder if TLC bribes/compensates them really well for birth footage. Even if TLC isn't that convincing, I'm sure JBoob has some influence.

I've already mentioned this before, but for those who don't go back and read.... "Dr. Amy" isn't a doctor anymore, she hasn't renewed her license or practiced medicine in years. She is a psycho troll who is obsessed with trying to tell people about how much she hates CPMs and homebirths. She will answer anything in any capacity in any website about how she thinks she has studies to prove her psychotic rantings. Cray-cray to the extreme. Consider your sources, folks.

It's been a long time since I had a baby and I hadn't heard of the skeptical OB until today. I did I little googling and see thst she is controversial. However, I didn't see anything in her post that I considered cray cray.

Instead of insulting the messager why don't you refute her argument. From what I know about pregnancy there are risks associated with a pregnancy that lasts that long and they increase daily. Should a women who 42 weeks pregnant have her care transferred to an OB? Should she be induced? Why or why not?

I agree with you, second time around won't be nearly as exciting (at least for us).

Personally, I don't give a crap about birth stories, medical complication concerns, or cute baby frenzy. I just want to see Jill and Derick's combined genes in another human. And I want to observe the resultant social media explosion.

Also this first time will show us their parenting tactics. Will they co sleep? Exclusive breast feeding? cloth or disposable? Also I'm surprised we haven't seen a Dilly nursery. I suppose we'll get a tour in people magazine or maybe they don't have anything special set up like Alyssa does. After all they do plan on having nineteen and treating each one as an individual gets expensive :roll:

well I would say that iS SO Obvious because she wouldn't share a simple kiss on tv

so no I have A CERTAIN bet she would never show that area of her life

she barely posts anymore photos of the two of them anymore anyway :D

unless TLC pays them a SHITLoad of money like the honeymoon then I bet she might show us the beginning of her smiling

ok

i was going through Josh Duggar's twitter feed and i stumbled upon this for April 3

he is saying what a great --- to be born. if only Baby Dilly were following me on twitter

SO THREE DAYS AGO

Lol, what about your meeting with TLC and texts from Michelle/Jumbo?![emoji57]

Also this first time will show us their parenting tactics. Will they co sleep? Exclusive breast feeding? cloth or disposable? Also I'm surprised we haven't seen a Dilly nursery. I suppose we'll get a tour in people magazine or maybe they don't have anything special set up like Alyssa does. After all they do plan on having nineteen and treating each one as an individual gets expensive :roll:

in the new episodes they will be showing a nursery

What drugs are you all using these days to make left or right of these "clues?" Is there a "Tuesday" hidden in that tweet somewhere?

I mean, sure, there's a chance she could have already given birth. But if she has, I don't think there's any "clue" that's going to let us know until the $$announcement$$.

I don't think Jill would hesitate to request a transfer to a hospital if it was required. These people put the life of a baby above all else. I also see her as a caring person. Michelle had quite a few of hers in the hospital, didn't she? I know the C-section(s) for sure but not sure about the others. The experience with Josie, while difficult, seemed to be a generally positive one. They went back to visit the NICU, the nurses etc.

The problem is, once she's in heavy labour, she may not be able to make a clear-cut decision and would be relying on her midwives. If they're competent, they'll know what to do and when to transfer.

I don't think she's gone to a hospital though because I'm sure there are people watching the house. They'd never keep that secret.

What drugs are you all using these days to make left or right of these "clues?" Is there a "Tuesday" hidden in that tweet somewhere?

I mean, sure, there's a chance she could have already given birth. But if she has, I don't think there's any "clue" that's going to let us know until the $$announcement$$.

exactly TOMORROW - the same way they did with B & J people cover story

ok

SO THREE DAYS AGO

That was the same day Derick made that flub about her being in labor when she really wasn't then they went out for mexican. I guess it's possible he was born that night. Super fast labor tho

That was the same day Derick made that flub about her being in labor when she really wasn't then they went out for mexican. I guess it's possible he was born that night. Super fast labor tho

ok see there you go

:D

NUTS

NST get the hell off of here and have that damn kid. :cracking-up:

I think we'll have an announcement in the morning or tomorrow night during the show. I see a lot of TLC hype in the next few hours.

I cannot figure out how to add a picture but on Instagram the duggarfam just started following latergram.

Doesn't that allow you to post something now but it lets people know it happened earlier.

Could this mean Baby Dilly has arrived and we will get latergrams?

Adding to all speculation here

I cannot figure out how to add a picture but on Instagram the duggarfam just started following latergram.

Doesn't that allow you to post something now but it lets people know it happened earlier.

Could this mean Baby Dilly has arrived and we will get latergrams?

Adding to all speculation here

what the hell is later gram?

beware

The video :shrug: the comments :cracking-up:

Really what's wrong with people? Have we lost our ability to appreciate sarcasm?

I just looked at Amy Duggars instagram. Her posts from 3 days ago are kinda odd

Something about secrets are no fun , but actually they really are

And one about going to see Isreal with her family.

Weird. I admit I'm an over thinker

I don't think Jill would hesitate to request a transfer to a hospital if it was required. These people put the life of a baby above all else. I also see her as a caring person. Michelle had quite a few of hers in the hospital, didn't she? I know the C-section(s) for sure but not sure about the others. The experience with Josie, while difficult, seemed to be a generally positive one. They went back to visit the NICU, the nurses etc.

The problem is, once she's in heavy labour, she may not be able to make a clear-cut decision and would be relying on her midwives. If they're competent, they'll know what to do and when to transfer.

I don't think she's gone to a hospital though because I'm sure there are people watching the house. They'd never keep that secret.

Yeah I would much rather be the midwife who transferred care in an emergency to a hospital than the midwife who tried to handle the emergency and lost a Duggar patient. I can't really see any of them risking Jill or the baby's life just to birth at home.

what the hell is later gram?

It's an app for your phone that allows you to schedule Instagram posts. If you use it the photo will have the hashtag #latergram

Archived