IGNORED

Jill's Never-Ending Pregnancy Part 3 Maybe Over

Destiny

How about your wife if you were a lesbian and used a sperm bank? Or a single woman who did?

I'm talking about ME. Not a hypothetical person I'm not. Not any other person. I said if I was giving birth or if I was in Jill's shoes.

I'm not a lesbian. I don't ever want to be a single mom. I have every intention of being married before I pop a baby out. Therefore, my comments of what *I* want still stand. I only want the father of my child, who would hopefully be my husband, and the medical professionals present.

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone needs to calm down. She made a comment concerning her own life and what she wants for her own life. What the fuck has this never ending pregnancy done to everyone??

My mom and my kindergartener were in the birthing room while I was laboring and delivering my youngest. Yep, my daughter went to kindergarten that afternoon telling her class that she watched her mom have a baby.

I think the woman should decide who she is comfortable with their being in the birthing room. It may be her women friends and may not include her husband at all. It's up to her.

Everyone needs to calm down. She made a comment concerning her own life and what she wants for her own life. What the fuck has this never ending pregnancy done to everyone??

It seems as if many people are taking comments about the Duggars, personally. It's as if they think the comments are speaking to and about them.

It's weird.

We're still pregnant! :roll:

IM GONNA LOSE MY F-ING MIND!!!!!!11!!!!!11!111!!!!!!

:head-desk:

Come on, Dilly Daddle!!! Ain't no one got time to wait on a Duggar baby!

I'm very sorry if this is not allowed, new member here (read the rules though)

Because I'm from the Uk, It isn't shown here tonight, has anyone got a website that shows a live stream?

Sorry to admin if not allowed, feel free to delete.

Thanks everyone :D

welcome

go to the main thread in about fourty minutes and I know I will be over there :D

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

It seems as if many people are taking comments about the Duggars, personally. It's as if they think the comments are speaking to and about them.

It's weird.

In this case, I was being attacked for my own views on my life. Not for a Duggar's view. Apparently I embodied the patriarchy my talking about my own preferences for when I hypothetically give birth.

Crapppppppp.... the strikethrough on the pool didn't carry over. EVERYTHING IS RUINED!

*goes to fix.

Edit: I'm adding myself for today, cos I think it would be funny if baby Dilly and I shared a birthday.

Today's my birthday too, which is why I picked today for Baby Dilly. YOu're in good company :-)

Today's my birthday too, which is why I picked today for Baby Dilly. YOu're in good company :-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :nenner: :nenner:

15 minutes

In this case, I was being attacked for my own views on my life. Not for a Duggar's view. Apparently I embodied the patriarchy my talking about my own preferences for when I hypothetically give birth.

Bc you wanting to be married to the father of your hypothetical future child is offensive and wrong. :roll:

jill-duggar-pregnancy-pics.jpg?fit=960%2C9999

jills-baby-bumps-png.png?w=600

263FD3F600000578-2976117-image-a-67_1425319893998.jpg

11vh1zq.jpg

Someone edit this later on when David/Noah's photo is released :teasing-binkybaby:

LOVE THIS

!!!!!!!!!!!

:cracking-up: :cracking-up:

JUST THE MESSAGE FROM DERICK AND JILL

Happy Birthday.

The pregnancy update is from the engagement anniversary date. Ugh. JB is filming it. Ugh.

So it's the one they already released? How lame.

Dr Robert Bradley started developing his method of birth in 1947, started using the husband as the wife's coach in the 60s and published Husband Coached Childbirth in 1965. I think the name of the book is a rather unfortunate sign of the times when it was written.

I wonder if the Bradley people have ever considered changing their name to be more inclusive. I did hear that a few years ago that the org either did split or came close to splitting.

I hope that Baby Dilly is given a name that's easy to pronounce and spell - for his sake. At least one vowel other than "y", please.

Ok the name of this thread is kind of misleading... Maybe over??? I thought she was in labor!!!!

Also, are we gonna have a new thread when she does go into labor? LOL

:cracking-up:

At this rate we will need one :dance:

My prediction is Easter Sunday. And then we'll hear about how 'godly' Jill is as she was blessed to have her baby on the day of Jesus's resurrection.

Archived