IGNORED

J'chelle pregnant?

BeckaBoots

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speculation. There has never been any pregnancy announcements for Michelle since she announced her pregnancy with Jubilee.

For all we know, she has been pregnant since then and miscarried early on, but she has never come out and said she was pregnant. But I think her baby making days are over, and shes too old to conceive now.

I think if she did get pregnant, she would never reach viability. Her uterus is just too worn out, and I hope she never gets pregnant because it wont go well, she will either end up with another premature baby like Josie (and might not have the same happy ending, Josie is lucky to be alive and fairly healthy), miscarry again, or Michelle herself could die. The body is not meant to be pregnant 19 times.

:penguin-no:

For her sake and for the sake of her family, I honestly hope she does not get pregnant again. I'm sure it would make them extremely happy, but I would have serious concerns regarding the safety of the pregnancy. Her last two pregnancies were extremely difficult and I would be extremely worried that Michelle herself would be harmed or die. She may be a shitty person, but she is still a human being and I don't doubt her kids and husband would be devastated if she were to die.

I've said it before and I'll proudly say it again...

The only thing that will ever fall out of J'Chelle's vagina at this point is her uterus.

I'm surprised it hasn't already.

She did look thick in the middle in the Jessa's dress shopping episode.

Michelle's weight seems to yo-yo, even in the last couple of non-gestating years, likely because she is so short...Or maybe it's the clothes style that she wears.

Jesus, I hope not.

Her body cannot handle another pregnancy, another pregnancy will likely not be successful, and Jana and Jinger deserve a chance to have their own lives -- if J'Chelle dies due to a pregnancy, either or both might be trapped until Josie reaches adulthood.

I did spy the green shirt in an episode but if that was the case and it was viable she would be showing by now. Also she would probably be on bedrest.Out of curiosity what doctor would want her in their hands?

There have been facebook items about "michelle's pregnancy" using a very old picture many times on my news feed. They're usually ads of some sort.

They can pretend they'd be excited for one more, but I think that translates into MICHELLE would be excited for one more.

I don't think she'd care if she died if it meant she could be pregnant again. :| I think Jim Bob (and the kids who are old enough to understand) are the ones who would be terrified if she somehow did manage to get pregnant again.

The last time she conceived was mid-2011, and she was already 45 and had a traumatic end to her pregnancy. Now she's about to turn 49...I mean, it's not totally unheard of to get pregnant at 49, and Michelle's only been very vague about where she is with menopause, but yeah. I think she's done. At this age, every month she goes without being pregnant is dropping her chances significantly.

Michelle's eggs at this point are well past expiration date, if there are any left. Not only that, her uterus is totally a hostile, scar tissue ridden, used up organ.

Yeah right. A late 40 year old woman with a worn out uterus getting pregnant?

but god loves them and works miracles.

At 49 years old, this would be truly astonishing.

Not unusual, though.

Neighbor got pregnant at 49 and "had" to get married. Of course, her uterus hadn't been used like Michele's

Menopause also makes some women start to carry more weight in their waist area. My mother, who is a very slim and petite woman, has gotten a bit of a belly bump since menopause.

Normally, I think it is less noticeable because many people tend to gain weight with age, but if you're smaller like Michelle, Kelly, and my runner mother, that little bit of weight re-distribution can be very noticeable.

It would be very unusual for Michelle to conceive naturally and have a healthy, successful pregnancy at her age. While there are outliers, the statistics are extremely stacked against her.

They can pretend they'd be excited for one more, but I think that translates into MICHELLE would be excited for one more.

I don't think she'd care if she died if it meant she could be pregnant again. :| I think Jim Bob (and the kids who are old enough to understand) are the ones who would be terrified if she somehow did manage to get pregnant again.

The last time she conceived was mid-2011, and she was already 45 and had a traumatic end to her pregnancy. Now she's about to turn 49...I mean, it's not totally unheard of to get pregnant at 49, and Michelle's only been very vague about where she is with menopause, but yeah. I think she's done. At this age, every month she goes without being pregnant is dropping her chances significantly.

I think Michelle would be completely happy if she could die in pregnancy and/or childbirth, as it would make her the perfect martyr for the quiverfull/pro-life cause (there actual is a relatively new saint in the Catholic church who was canonized for refusing to get an abortion, despite having a uterine tumor that requires an end to the pregnancy to save her life: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gianna_Beretta_Molla link not broken because it's Wikipedia). JB and the kids, of course, would be very distraught, but Michelle might very well see it as dying while doing what she loves.

Most of the stuff I've seen is entirely misleading.

Michelle talks about baby number 20!!!!

And it's just drivel about how they pray the lord will bless them again.

Most docs say after age 45, the likelihood of a woman getting pregnant naturally is very, very small. There is also some evidence to suggest that women who have had children in their most fertile years and then have a late in life child and breastfeed tend to go into menopause a little earlier. For example, if you had several children in your twenties and thirties and then had a baby in your early forties and breastfed that baby, menopause could start a little earlier.

I think Michelle is actually post-menopausal, so even fertility treatments (other than donor eggs) would be useless I do not think she will have any more children. I would be stunned.

They show a complete lack of common sense. After Josie and Jubilee, they should be saying "We will not be having anymore as it's too risky" They preach about abortion but what she is doing conceiving and then having miscarriages is certainly comparable.

They show a complete lack of common sense. After Josie and Jubilee, they should be saying "We will not be having anymore as it's too risky" They preach about abortion but what she is doing conceiving and then having miscarriages is certainly comparable.

It's especially confusing, given that JB and Michelle's mindset interprets miscarriage as a punishment for sin. At least, that's how they chose to view the miscarriage with J'Caleb (i.e., punishment for using the pill). Assuming that there have been miscarriages since Jubilee, how do they make sense of them? Science and logic play no part in the Duggar worldview, so it's not like they would take the sensible route and assume that Michelle's body has just had enough of babymaking.

If she is pregnant, she stands to risk (beyond the obvious physical issues, that is) possible mental issues that the child may have. My father's youngest brother was what was called a "change of life" baby, & he had some issues when growing up.

Does anyone remember all the talk she & JB did a few years ago about adopting? if they're that desparate to have a baby in their house, why not adopt or foster? There's plenty of kids that need a home.

:shrug:

If Jana wanted more kids to raise, she'd already be married with a handful herself!

Archived