IGNORED

Sodomite Suppression Act - MERGED

FundieWatcher

All those crazies who claim that all gays should be executed really never go into detail of their brainsick plans. With good reason, cause if you wanted to attempt to catch us, you would basically have to establish a totalitarian police state with no privacy whatsoever. And they don’t really like to admit that they, who often claim how much they hate ebil government and value freedom, in fact want to have much more government involvement in people’s lives than any liberal ever would.

I don’t know this guy in California, but it’s a well-established fact that PP for example loathes if government agencies (whether it’s the CPS or Border Patrol) want to know what he’s up to. Wonder if he would be cool with it, if the “gay police†would observe his “preaching classes†to make sure that there isn’t any gayness going on, or if they would bug his house in order to control that ZsuZsu and their nanny aren’t having a secret affair. :think:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/03/04/1368492/-Orange-County-attorney-has-filed-a-Sodomite-Suppression-Act-with-the-penalty-of-death-attached?detail=email#

Just another edition of "Nuts in the News". I'm not sure which would be worse - that these are his beliefs or that he's filing on behalf of a client.

If this is the case, I can't wait for Lori to look back and be turned into a pillar of salt.

If this is the case, I can't wait for Lori to look back and be turned into a pillar of salt.

I suspect Ken would be looking forward to that as well.

robert-leighton-a-pillar-of-salt-why-you-poor-poor-man-new-yorker-cartoon_1_.jpg?1425492400

The Catholic Church and the Orthodox churches both still officially teach that "sodomy" is unacceptable for straights and gays but there's no move to enforce it as is the case with gays.

That's interesting...I thought I read somewhere that oral was okay as foreplay, as long as the act ended in PIV and thus "open to life."

I just finished reading "Immoral Acts: The Life of a Lesbian Nun in Renaissance Italy" by Judith C. Brown (it's not nearly as sexy as the title would suggest lol), and she reveals that it wasn't unusual for people, men and women, to be burnt alive for sodomy, whether with an opposite sex partner or a same-sex partner, in Renaissance Italy. :shock: I imagine that back then, it would have been relatively easy to catch people engaging in what was perceived to be "unnatural sex" because they didn't have a modern notion of privacy; it was expected that everyone was spying on everyone else, especially in small towns, because that was how laws and social norms were enforced (this is why I don't understand how modern-day religious conservatives want the closeness of small-town life AND the ability to have a bunker-like home; you can't have both). Anyway, I tried looking up what the Catholic church teaches on oral sex, and it seems that it's okay so long as it ends in PIV sex, which many will think is too conservative, but it clearly a great change from the Renaissance period.

Did the PP never hear of Kinsey's research from the 1950s? :shock:

We are talking about someone who believes that the earth is 6,244 years old * and that dinosaurs existed at the same time as humans. PP is not known for taking real science seriously, he is probably fully convinced that Kinsey was an ebil sodomite and the devil himself conducted that study.

* (source: faithfulwordbaptist.org/earth.html)

Erm, yeah, it is quite possible he doesn't even believe in Kinsey... :pink-shock:

Archived