IGNORED

19 Kids and Counting - Duggar Snark for Season 10

MatthewDuggar

Anna's voice is like nails on a chalkboard. This was way too similar to the cake reveal that they did the first time around. I hope they don't name her Michelle.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that the scripted video was very painful to watch. I like the more natural family gathering reveals much better.

The article was also painful to read. It was like every single fj discussion rolled into an article. Touching on how people think she is only happy when pregnant, or how josh is worried about finances... I wonder if they are slowly getting worn down by haters and critics as they didn't seem to really address 'issues' out here in the real world before the past couple of seasons.

Did anyone else see Jana's horrified face when she tried on the bridesmaid dress? That scene was the most drama I've seen on the show ever.

I doubt Jessa ordered "Petite" sized dresses for the more petite girls. Jana and Joy are shorter. Jill and at least one of Ben's sisters are taller...Do you think Jessa made the appropriate selection for each girl? Do you think that she even knows about Petite-average-plus sizes? Or the difference between Jr and Misses? I doubt she even cared. Could have saved Jana a whole lot of work.

Or tomorrow anmouncement is not the jender or smuggar has screwed it.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 96,00.html

Meredith Ann Duggar, i'm calling it right now

I wish People would stop treating the Duggars as if they are bona fide celebrities but perhaps there are enough fundies that constantly running the Duggars brings in a whole new demographic? Duggar leghumpers normally don't follow popular culture, and probably lots of them ordinarily wouldn't shell out cash for a magazine, do does having a Duggar an issue bring People enough new readers/buyers to make it worthwhile? I guess in a few years we can expect to see a $12 "special issue" looking back at Duggar milestones over the years.

The announcement was the jender. They just sold their souls to People Magazine 24 hours prior.

Money, money, money, money....$$$$$$$$$$$

Josh doesn't want his kids hiding food and eating in the bathroom.

The Duggars always promote some big announcement on the show and then end up scooping the announcement the day before or the day of by either going on a morning show or People magazine. So, going off that, I am sure the big announcement tomorrow night is what we just saw in the link above.

Money, money, money, money....$$$$$$$$$$$

Josh doesn't want his kids hiding food and eating in the bathroom.

Money, money, money reminds me of this:

[bBvideo 560,340:3e9n1no4]

[/bBvideo]

My favourite part of that video is when Marcus headbutts Anna in the chin while she's trying to talk. Her voice is so annoying.

Cool, you have 2 of each .. NOW STOP.

Yep. I know as a vehemently pro-choice person I come off as a hypocrite when I say that, but really the best thing for the kids and parents would be for the family to stop procreating. Isn't that why most couples stop at a manageable number because they actually care about the kids they are producing and want to do the best job that they can?

Most people do not get paid for "AND COUNTING," and the Duggar offspring will not get paid forever...they had all better have a backup support plan.

Yep. I know as a vehemently pro-choice person I come off as a hypocrite when I say that, but really the best thing for the kids and parents would be for the family to stop procreating. Isn't that why most couples stop at a manageable number because they actually care about the kids they are producing and want to do the best job that they can?

Most people do not get paid for "AND COUNTING," and the Duggar offspring will not get paid forever...they had all better have a backup support plan.

It isn't really hypocritical. People can have as many kids as they want so long as they can provide for them physically, mentally, and emotionally. Otherwise its borderline abuse/neglect.

The Duggars always promote some big announcement on the show and then end up scooping the announcement the day before or the day of by either going on a morning show or People magazine. So, going off that, I am sure the big announcement tomorrow night is what we just saw in the link above.

I'd bet the same. They were calling the Dilly pregnancy news "Jill's secret" even though they were on a people magazine cover last summer with the announcement.

Going off the comments on the 19K&C FB page, there are some people out there who are "fans" of the Duggars and still don't know anything about them except what they see on the show. Mostly the same ones who were shocked by Ben and Jessa's kissing pics in December, when they had supposedly just gotten engaged at the time.

It isn't really hypocritical. People can have as many kids as they want so long as they can provide for them physically, mentally, and emotionally. Otherwise its borderline abuse/neglect.

But JB would say that he is providing all those things [ of course the parents are not].

Also, JB would never admit that he could only support the kids by having the kids sell their lives to the camera...and in addition, to keep the money rolling in, he needed to keep adding more kids. Kids for cash. More kids to support the kids he already had. What a CF!

Their cover story featured a picture with the headline "Sexiest Duggar Alive" referring to Jessa.

"I had an issue with that," Josh says with a laugh. "Everyone knows who holds the title of 'Sexiest Duggar Alive' and that's me."

*exasperated sigh*

How about, "I didn't care for them objectifying my sister like that"?

But then you'd have to realize that women aren't objects. Silly me.

Seriously? I am all for snark but it was a stupid joke like we have all made. Not everything needs to be that deep.

Cool, you have 2 of each .. NOW STOP.

Somewherere on here I said a future episode would show Anna in labor saying "F this s--your Quiver is full enough" and that they would announce a vasectomy [please God let it not be filmed!]. The FRC is conservative, but not Quiverfull. I'm so hoping....but I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed. TLC has made Anna be a mini-Michelle in looks, dress and baby-coveting. Maybe with JillyandDilly that can end for her and she can be more of her own person [i.e. cooks talipia and stuff]

Seriously? I am all for snark but it was a stupid joke like we have all made. Not everything needs to be that deep.

*exasperated sigh*

How about, "I didn't care for them objectifying my sister like that"?

But then you'd have to realize that women aren't objects. Silly me.

I agree with both of you. There are times when I wish Josh would think more deeply about certain things - like the women in his life being actually people and not just breeding stock. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he had already had thoughts about that kind of stuff and just didn't know how to put it into words or didn't want to mess with the family's image or something.

But yeah, this was just his attempt at a joke. Kinda lame, but we all do it once in a while. He just happened to say it to a reporter, which doesn't usually happen to most of us (thankfully; I have made so many lame jokes)

Real talk, you know Jessa is secretly(?) digging being the sexy Duggar and being objectified...that hepher is all about looks and attention But she has precious little wisdom or savvy enough to know all that attention she is bringing on herself is a double edged sword....

Real talk, you know Jessa is secretly(?) digging being the sexy Duggar and being objectified...that hepher is all about looks and attention But she has precious little wisdom or savvy enough to know all that attention she is bringing on herself is a double edged sword....

She definitely loves it and its giving her the confidence to act ever douchier than usual.

Somewherere on here I said a future episode would show Anna in labor saying "F this s--your Quiver is full enough" and that they would announce a vasectomy [please God let it not be filmed!]. The FRC is conservative, but not Quiverfull. I'm so hoping....but I'm pretty sure I'll be disappointed. TLC has made Anna be a mini-Michelle in looks, dress and baby-coveting. Maybe with JillyandDilly that can end for her and she can be more of her own person [i.e. cooks talipia and stuff]

Personally, I do no think that Josh cares if his quiver is any fuller than it already is.

I think he'd like to stop now, but unfortunately, in order to not live a pre TLC life, he thinks has to keep pumping them out.

So the article made it sound like they were finding out the baby's sex in real time on the video with the cupcakes. But their reactions seemed very muted and scripted if that was the first time they were finding out. Did anyone else find that? I feel like either they knew already, and that was just staged for the camera, or they are very unexcited to find out what they're having. :|

Archived