IGNORED

Duggar Family Album - New Photos Are Up!

ladeedum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh... Smuggar in Crocs.... the HORROR...

Also, I wonder if Michelle was sleeping on the job with the Gender-innappropriate™ PINK *GASP* t-shirts, several of the boys were wearing!

I love Jill in the Peruvian hospital.

Yea, the patient looks thrilled, and I'm sure she was very comforted by the family picture.

Jana's friend Tabitha is quite...striking? distinctive? words fail me. But Jana looks pretty serene and happy in those photos.I think she'll end up being a career missionary and ATI recruiter like Pris Keller.

Ugh... Smuggar in Crocs.... the HORROR...

Also, I wonder if Michelle was sleeping on the job with the Gender-innappropriate™ PINK *GASP* t-shirts, several of the boys were wearing!

I missed the Crocs. What photo(s)? I have hammertoes and I only wear Crocs, anything else causes pain.

I'm glad they aren't all dressed alike. And the girls are wearing shorter skirts. Maybe there's hope.

Nell

I wonder if it's a FJ'er that posted "Separation of church and state is essential in America." under Smugger's preaching in front of the White House? :)

Lol! I didn't notice Jill gave the patient a photo of the Duggar Family. Brings back memories of them in NY giving out their family photo to the cops.

Jana's friend Tabitha is quite...striking? distinctive? words fail me.

I was thinking "horse-like," but I'm mean like that.

In another pic of Jana you can see just how thick that makeup is on her face. Ick.

In this picture: August2011#5645644932853857266, baby Michael's head looks huge. Is it the angle? The lens they used? (https://picasaweb.google.com/1015321704 ... 2853857266)

JB's looking kinda puffy in the face.

One of the Lost Boys reminds me of Gary Busey somehow. Maybe it's Jackson? I'm not sure. Weird.

JB's uncle looks really excited to be at that reunion with all the millions of kids and nutjob nephew and niece-in-law. So very excited.

Seriously, Josh couldn't think of anything else to wear than Crocs?

I've been told over and over in school that when you hold a presentation (and is kind of a presentation) appearance is a key factor.

Oh yeah, I'd definitely be drawn to the lord by the vision of Josh preaching. If only there was audio! :lol:

I wonder if TLC will show Josh street preaching.

I hope they do show it! But they'll most likely not because that might open people's eyes to the fact the Duggars have very extreme views.

Josh needs an intervention with Stacy and Clinton. He looks like he just finished mowing his lawn. Never mind the crocs and that horrible t-shirt, those awful pants have been seen in so many photos- they are too short and too tight. Wonder if money is tight and he can't afford some new clothes, or if he just doesn't care?

Jana is such a pretty girl, but she needs to slow down on the make-up. You could see she was covering up some acne on her forehead- she has to let her skin breathe a bit.

Jill and the photo given to the patient- words fail me. Why???

I can't figure out whether Ray Comfort is kissing Duggar ass so that he has access to people beyond the groups that already believe him (preaching to the choir, in effect) or if the Duggars are kissing Comfort's ass to give them legitimacy (in the fundie community -- not in the real world, of course.) Of if it's just a mutual ass kissing society.

Also, if the Duggars would stop going to Peru, I'm sure the Peruvians would be grateful enough to send them all the tater tots in the country. Stop exploiting the third world to feel virtuous, you self-absorbed, elitist, condescending, vain assholes!

"Also, if the Duggars would stop going to Peru, I'm sure the Peruvians would be grateful enough to send them all the tater tots in the country. Stop exploiting the third world to feel virtuous, you self-absorbed, elitist, condescending, vain assholes!"

I could not have said it better.

I've never seen a street preacher IRL. Do they usually stand on a stool like Josh is doing? It just looked kind of silly and pointless to me - it's only like a foot off the ground.

I'm pretty sure standing on a stool is a big thing with Ray Comfort and his crew. I don't really get the point of it, maybe they are just trying to make themselves feel bigger?

It really is awful hair! and it must a horror to keep up! And oh the did the hospital patients consent to having their photos taken and splashed across the fundie internets. I doubt it.

I was defrauded by Jana. I think it's her really pretty eyes:) also, every photo of the duggars with friends i was thinking....they're allowed friends? And I wonder what they're allowed to talk about with these friends. What I talk about with my friends is much to worldly.

I was defrauded by Jana. I think it's her really pretty eyes:) also, every photo of the duggars with friends i was thinking....they're allowed friends? And I wonder what they're allowed to talk about with these friends. What I talk about with my friends is much to worldly.

Our ideas and the Duggar's ideas of friends may mean 2 different things.

Our ideas and the Duggar's ideas of friends may mean 2 different things.

\

Ya, I was thinking it's more like same-gender acquaintances of similar ages who share identical beliefs and see each other 3-4 times per year. I was just wondering what they DO which such people.

Archived