IGNORED

Duggar Family Album - New Photos Are Up!

ladeedum

It really is awful hair! and it must a horror to keep up! And oh the did the hospital patients consent to having their photos taken and splashed across the fundie internets. I doubt it.

Looks like it requires metric shit-tons of hairspray and gel. Not very frugal at all! :snooty:

And I know the Bible said women shouldn't obsess over braiding their hair, but I assume it would extend to spending any ungodly amount of time on one's hair. Shame on you, fundie women! :naughty:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish I was there to hear what Josh was preaching about in those oh so sexy crocs.

Seriously, Ray Comfort?! They're hanging out with this wackadoodle? This is the same dude who released Darwin's "Origin of Species" but with a 50 page introduction on how evolution is false and how it has a direct link to Hitler. No joke, you can read the 50 page introduction right here

http://assets.livingwaters.com/pdf/OriginofSpecies.pdf

Jana seems more at peace and content in those pictures. I'm guessing the trip to Peru, far away from her nut job parents, put her at ease. Can't blame her for that.

I'm glad to see Josh hanging around outside the White House. That's as close as you'll ever get to ANY sort of politcial power, ass.

I've never seen a street preacher IRL. Do they usually stand on a stool like Josh is doing? It just looked kind of silly and pointless to me - it's only like a foot off the ground.

The only street preachers I've seen were in Hyde Park, London, and they too stood on little stools. Actually so did the other non-preacher types. So I think it's SOP.

Nell

I'm glad to see Josh hanging around outside the White House. That's as close as you'll ever get to ANY sort of politcial power, ass.

Let's hope Bachmann and Perry, who are both into dominionism, don't get any closer either. :pray:

Nell

One wonders what kind of crowd, if any, Smuggar drew, or if he was just up there flapping his gums without attracting any human attention.

I didn't even read the posts before making my new avatar. I'm sure it will be well received. :lol:

Sadly for Smuggar, the dimensions for avatars didn't allow for the dimension stretch or it would have been teeny tiny (and I'd already cropped the top and bottom as much as I could). So, I just settled for making him and his ego even more inflated than they already are.

I didn't even read the posts before making my new avatar. I'm sure it will be well received. :lol:

Sadly for Smuggar, the dimensions for avatars didn't allow for the dimension stretch or it would have been teeny tiny (and I'd already cropped the top and bottom as much as I could). So, I just settled for making him and his ego even more inflated than they already are.

LOL. I think it is perfect. Too bad you weren't "secretly a Duggar".

The only street preachers I've seen were in Hyde Park, London, and they too stood on little stools. Actually so did the other non-preacher types. So I think it's SOP.

Nell

Totes...if you are speaking in public you need to be above people's heads but not super above people's heads. There's sort of a zone where it is comfortable for them to look at you and you to keep their attention (if you can). Higher than that freaks people out and loses the sense of connection, lower and you come across as a nutter latching on to randoms in the street.

It's probably her purity ring. The girls wear them on both hands (I've seen Jill's on both hands). They are even allowed to have ornamentation (godly of course), or a stone, if they choose; it doesn't have to be just a plain band. Michelle explained this in one of the books.

It's probably her purity ring. The girls wear them on both hands (I've seen Jill's on both hands). They are even allowed to have ornamentation (godly of course), or a stone, if they choose; it doesn't have to be just a plain band. Michelle explained this in one of the books.

I do not understand why their religion allows jewelry such as this when mine, which is far less strict than theirs, does not.

I've never seen a street preacher IRL. Do they usually stand on a stool like Josh is doing? It just looked kind of silly and pointless to me - it's only like a foot off the ground.

there used to be a crazy man who street preached here. he had a wooden box he carried around.

Oh my, the picture of Jill with that burger - IT'S A CHEESEBURGER! No Pork, but mixing meat and dairy is ok? What kind of faux-jews are they, anyways?

Nell

Come to Detroit if you want to hear street preachers. We also have bus preachers. And in one of the suburbs, there's even a band of atheists on the street corner every freakin' Saturday handing out their own version of tracts.

And once again the gay kid in the family is easy to identify. Poor guy (I don't know his name) I hope that, if he is gay, that he finds his way in life free of the condemnation he will find within his family.

Is it just me, or do the Peruvian hospital patients look really politely annoyed at having their illness turned into a photo op? It's the same look that people get when people yell at them slowly in their second language. :roll: "Goddamned idiot american."

Wow, zoom in on Smuggar in that 1st pic - he's looking rather...stout.

Wow, zoom in on Smuggar in that 1st pic - he's looking rather...stout.

Shh, we're not allowed to talk about Josh like that!

Well, perhaps if Smugger's clothing weren't so mismatched and ill-fitting, he'd look better. Did he raid the little boys' closet for that ugly, four sizes too small T-shirt? And the crocs, oh my...

Most street people probably wouldn't be caught dead in an ensemble like that.

Wonder what pearls of wisdom tumbled from that pampered bumpkin's mouth?

Archived