IGNORED

Ben Carson Suggests Xian Bakers Might Poison Cakes for Gays

Cleopatra7

What I have a problem with is when people try to force people to act against their beliefs because they say "they're discriminating against me." So they can go right down the street and buy a cake, but no, let's bring a suit against this person because I want them to make my cake even though they don't believe in it. Which is really not all that smart because they might put poison in that cake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... 6021403001

(link not broken because it's the Daily Fail)

I wish the site in question was less tabloid-y, but the video speaks for itself. Carson claims it was a "joke" but some deranged person might actually do it. :music-tool: :disgust:

Gays not so smart? There are ways of getting a "Christian" baker to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple without their even realizing it was for a gay couple. Let's say it's two men who are getting married. One of the men goes into the shop with a female friend, says they want to look at wedding cakes, take a picture of the ones they are most interested in, go home and show the photos to the other guy and then order the cake over the phone or go into the store again with the guy and the female friend. (sorry for the run-on sentence). The point is that it can easily be done. A couple should not have to stoop to subterfuge and should likely go a baker who will willingly provide them with a cake sans drama. But I would love to see them try this and then the real couple goes into the shop a couple of weeks later and thanks them for the cake.

As for Ben Carson, he seems mentally disturbed.

Archived