IGNORED

Lisa Pennington blogs again

nomoxian

The one where she has so little confidence in her husband and children (some of whom may be adults - how old are her "boys" anyways?) that she can't leave them for 2 days without worrying that the house will be burnt down upon return.

The one where she takes selfies on a stage. Really scary looking selfies. "Who doesn’t love a good selfie from the stage?!" *raises hand*

The one where she annoys a teenager she has never met before and has no connection to through anyone else, asking to take a photo with her on her 15th birthday. But it gets even better. She was wearing footie pajamas and holding a stuffed animal when she coerced this stranger into taking a photo "with the belle of the ball…..her dress was like a fairy tale! And mine too…depending on what tale you’re reading."

Don't worry - the house wasn't engulfed in smoke and flames, so she will be back to blog another day. If only she could type without looking down at those worn out laptop keys, instead of looking up and paying attention to her family she writes about all the time.

thepenningtonpoint.com/2015/01/one-one-go/

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were a member of her family, I'd be thankful for every single minute that she wasn't paying attention to me. :roll:

Edited to add that at least one of her sons is in his 20s, so her faux-concern is completely ludicrous. And now it is "My three daughters and I?" I guess Faith is dead to her.

How old are these "boys" that she's leaving home alone? :? She makes it sound as if she's leaving very small children.

My oldest is 11. We don't allow him to stay by himself yet (for safety reasons), however, he would probably be just fine to be honest with you. He is able to prepare simple meals and clean up after himself. He is also able to select a video for himself, as he is well aware of what our boundaries are. It would never even occur to me that he would inadvertently burn our house down because he's you know...11, not 2.

Lisa, your children are with you 24/7. If you have not prepared them to a degree that they can be responsible in their own home, how on earth do you expect them to live on their own?

But I'll let you in on a secret. Your kids are probably fine without you (as evidenced by the one who escaped ;) ). To me it seems that you are the one in need of supervision. Here's why: You are a grown woman prancing around a hotel (?) venue of some sort in footie pajamas with a sock monkey in your hand. You are approaching someone's child and asking her to take a picture with you. That's weird. It's boundary crossing, and I would have promptly told you to stay the hell away from my kid. :x

Wait- she crashed a quincenera???

yes, she did, and holy moley, that poor girl looks a bit freaked out. (sorry, I don't know how to post the photo or the link...)

I find her selfies to be quite obnoxious.

IIRC she has six adult children so if 4 are girls she has two adult sons at home so she doesn't need to be too concerned.

Wait- she crashed a quincenera???

And then posted that girls photo on the internet...

Amazing dress though.

And then posted that girls photo on the internet...

Amazing dress though.

I did not catch that. She posted a picture of somebody's minor child, without permission, for the world to see. Not cool. :naughty:

I couldn't help myself.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I sent her this comment, which will never see the light of day: Did you get signed permission from the quinceanera girl's parents to post her picture, or did you just post the picture of a minor child online for the world to see, without permission? How would you like it if someone took a picture of your minor child and put it up on their own website for the world to see, without your knowledge or consent?

Speaking of photos, what about the photo of her headed to church in her new blessing jacket? She's dressed in rags.It boggles my mind an adult woman would dress like that.

Is it modest to be running around a hotel in footed pajamas? And why does she and the other older women at the conference have to teach the younger women how to love their husbands and children? Who teaches that?

And totally agree, really inappropriate to run up to a child, in footed pajamas, to get a picture and then post. But yes, the dress is beautiful.

yes, she did, and holy moley, that poor girl looks a bit freaked out. (sorry, I don't know how to post the photo or the link...)

Can you imagine having some 40 year old woman who is wearing footed pajamas and is holding a stuff animal run up to you and ask for your picture? No wonder the poor girl looked freaked out.

She's completely off her rocker.

And this is what she blogs about; makes you wonder what nuttiness goes on that she doesn't blog about.

Beginning to understand a bit better about why her own parents helped her daughter escape. This gal is a total fruitcake.

When I first read about her on here (Lisa), I checked her out and it was at the Faith-gate, I read 2 posts about her complaining about her daughter sneaking out on her and run for her life. The fact that relatives were involved who had to organize the rescue behind this crazy eyed woman's back is very telling.

I quickly went through her stuff: the image she's been trying to project and maintain, now she's trying to save it from falling apart.

I saw her fashion entries (eyeroll!) I just found her really self involved, domineering, crazy eyed, but I think she's losing her shit, seriously, and I'm worried about her other children that haven't run off on her YET. One runs out on her, she can say she was the rotten apple in the barrel, but if the rest of them does so too, well, that's a face loss her fake image will never recover from.

When I first read about her on here (Lisa), I checked her out and it was at the Faith-gate, I read 2 posts about her complaining about her daughter sneaking out on her and run for her life. The fact that relatives were involved who had to organize the rescue behind this crazy eyed woman's back is very telling.

I quickly went through her stuff: the image she's been trying to project and maintain, now she's trying to save it from falling apart.

I saw her fashion entries (eyeroll!) I just found her really self involved, domineering, crazy eyed, but I think she's losing her shit, seriously, and I'm worried about her other children that haven't run off on her YET. One runs out on her, she can say she was the rotten apple in the barrel, but if the rest of them does so too, well, that's a face loss her fake image will never recover from.

I would bet money that she has doubled down on the emotional ankle bracelets for the rest of her kids. Three of them are older than Faith--they're utterly unqualified to support themselves as adults--that is also likely a huge disincentive to fleeing the Point.

:whistle: No kidding. Just ask the Jeubs. They tried to claim that Wendy's first two were products of a broken relationship and "damaged." But now that their first two bio kids together have run off...*crickets* :lol:

I would bet money that she has doubled down on the emotional ankle bracelets for the rest of her kids. Three of them are older than Faith--they're utterly unqualified to support themselves as adults--that is also likely a huge disincentive to fleeing the Point.

My thoughts exactly!!! This is what I am afraid of. When I thought about what might go on behind closed doors and how much pressure the escape of one young adult will lay upon the remainder of her nest, it literally sent shivers down my throat and my stomach.

Lisa, it's just a speculation from my side but judging by the amount of effort you invest into maintaining your image to the world, I guess you are reading here and you google yourself at least five times a day. Fake, paranoid and obsessed people often do that.

The people that leave posts on your side reassuring you that it's none of your fault are all people like you: domineering, fake, and probably all of them have someone that "flounced" on her, like the one woman whose daughter in law escaped with all 3 of her children, head over heals. I cannot imagine what she had had gone through before deciding to pack up three kids and run out on her husband and cut ties with her inlaws!

The rest of us, especially the ones that like to curiously peek behind or underneath the sugar coating... well we kinda have a good idea why that girl had to be RESCUED from underneath your paws!

You can bathe in all the lavender oil of Vermont, Hokkaido, and Provance combined, you'll stink!

And I'm fairly certain that you are tossing and turning in that scented bed of yours, but not over ruining your children's childhood, oh no... it's the "what will the neighbors think of ME" bug that keeps you awake. To you, it's still about you, you're the only victim in this situation and Lisa, people like you make me sick.

:whistle: No kidding. Just ask the Jeubs. They tried to claim that Wendy's first two were products of a broken relationship and "damaged." But now that their first two bio kids together have run off...*crickets* :lol:

Yes indeed. There will be other children fleeing, I'd bet money on it. And now that one escaped, I hope they see that there is a spark of light at the end of the tunnel. And that the relatives, whether with the help of authorities or not, will closely monitor the other children, too. Not everyone's strong enough or brave enough to ask for help when they are being brainwashed into thinking highly of their oppressive parents and convinced that there is no help for them out there.

And now that one escaped, I hope they see that there is a spark of light at the end of the tunnel. And that the relatives, whether with the help of authorities or not, will closely monitor the other children, too. Not everyone's strong enough or brave enough to ask for help when they are being brainwashed into thinking highly of their oppressive parents and convinced that there is no help for them out there.

Even if the minor children are removed, there's still the issue of the adult "children" who are unequipped to handle the real world... Hopefully if the younger ones are removed or at the very least given help within the home, the older ones will be able to access the help as well; though if there is no legal requirement, I could see them feeling like they need to shun it.

Yes indeed. There will be other children fleeing, I'd bet money on it. And now that one escaped, I hope they see that there is a spark of light at the end of the tunnel. And that the relatives, whether with the help of authorities or not, will closely monitor the other children, too. Not everyone's strong enough or brave enough to ask for help when they are being brainwashed into thinking highly of their oppressive parents and convinced that there is no help for them out there.

How did I miss the Jeub Bio-kids running off? What thread should I check out?

How did I miss the Jeub Bio-kids running off? What thread should I check out?

I've missed that too. But I'm not going to look it up tho'. Note taken, Jeub children managed to escape, too. And that makes me a very happy panda.

My thoughts exactly!!! This is what I am afraid of. When I thought about what might go on behind closed doors and how much pressure the escape of one young adult will lay upon the remainder of her nest, it literally sent shivers down my throat and my stomach.

Thirded. Given how she carried on about her daughter leaving and how it was this terrible thing done to her, I think we can be pretty sure that she is doubling down on the rest of the brood to prevent another "escape". Faith is marked as the bad daughter who broke up the family and hurt her mother so bad and the message will be made very clear to the others that they don't want to be like her. I would say she might be watching like a hawk except that she's running around hotels in footie pajamas so she's probably relying more on the emotional ankle bracelets.

I've been trying to figure this woman out.

I'm torn between these options:

1. She thinks she's hilarious and the life of the party. That's why it's acceptable to run around a hotel in footie pajamas like a toddler.

2. She struggles with depression more than the average person. The footie pajama and stage selfie incidents were overcompensating. She's really crying inside.

3. She has a serious mental health issue and that explains the over-the-top comments and erratic behavior. If this is the case, I feel bad for her. People with mental health disorders are frequently self-absorbed and cannot fully grasp how their behavior affects others until they begin treatment. When they start to get better, they gain more perspective.

I wonder why her husband or a close friend hasn't tipped her off that her on-line personality comes across as squirrely and attention seeking.

Archived