IGNORED

Ellen recruits by using Taylor Swift to get more lesbians

clarinetpower

So is that why my daughter said she needed more "Ellen" clothes (meaning spiffy slacks/vests/sneakers combos)? It's not because she just thinks Ellen is the coolest?

There is obviously something really really wrong with me. I've watched Ellen AND Taylor Swift for years and STILL am not gay.

I'm thinking maybe you can't actually just choose to be gay but that's obviously crazy talk

There is obviously something really really wrong with me. I've watched Ellen AND Taylor Swift for years and STILL am not gay.

I'm thinking maybe you can't actually just choose to be gay but that's obviously crazy talk

You're just not trying hard enough! ANYONE can pray away teh straight if they have faith and don't succumb to those nasty, ebil heterosexual tendencies. What you need is to attend a series of therapy sessions at the Reverend Doctor Floradoradolly's Ex-Straight Clinic. Since Ellen and Taylor Swift aren't doing it for you, I recommend that you try some stronger medicine-- kd lang, perhaps, or Tribe 8. For an extra fee, you can accompany the rest of the Ex-Straights on our annual field trip to the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival.

Its just funny how watching lots and lots of straight people and romances between straight people on tv and in the movies never turned me straight. :think:

Maybe there weren't enough straights around to turn me straight? :think:

You're just not trying hard enough! ANYONE can pray away teh straight if they have faith and don't succumb to those nasty, ebil heterosexual tendencies. What you need is to attend a series of therapy sessions at the Reverend Doctor Floradoradolly's Ex-Straight Clinic. Since Ellen and Taylor Swift aren't doing it for you, I recommend that you try some stronger medicine-- kd lang, perhaps, or Tribe 8. For an extra fee, you can accompany the rest of the Ex-Straights on our annual field trip to the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival.

That should do it, but in case you need a little something extra for day to day upkeep, I'll throw in the complete collections of Melissa Ethridge and The Indigo Girls.

:gay-rainbow:

The recruitment must have been only half successful in my case. :roll:

I have often wished I was gay, but apparently I am hard to convert. It is not that I am being facetious about being gay. It is that I am so often disappointed at men.

Last week, the Ellen show had on a rerun episode that consisted of an hour of Taylor Swift. My 10 and 12 year old girls were thrilled, since they are huge Taylor fans, and enjoy the Ellen show as well. I didn't watch much of it, since I'm not into Taylor.

They have watched her show in the past, and don't really care whether she is gay or straight. They've asked me a couple of questions about what gay means, and I've just told them that sometimes people prefer a romantic relationship with the same sex instead of the opposite sex. That answer satisfied their curiosity. Since I don't care what a person's preference is, they don't either, so it doesn't impact them. The people who complain and think about it are probably much more impacted than any other person could ever be.

Its just funny how watching lots and lots of straight people and romances between straight people on tv and in the movies never turned me straight. :think:

Maybe there weren't enough straights around to turn me straight? :think:

Maybe you missed the straight indoctrination classes at school, where they talked approvingly of straight people and gave you examples of successful straight adults without immediately condemning them, and normalise the straight lifestyle?

Oh, I get it!Watching gays turn you gay; watching non-Christian movies turn you slut; using internet turn you rebellious. You are what you watch.

According to this logic, I am fundie.

Oh, I get it!Watching gays turn you gay; watching non-Christian movies turn you slut; using internet turn you rebellious. You are what you watch.

According to this logic, I am fundie.

and i'm one of the x-men, yet somehow still a part of the justice league of america, AND a wrestler/booker/commentator, to top it all off.

what can i say, i'm a busy woman ;)

and i'm one of the x-men, yet somehow still a part of the justice league of america, AND a wrestler/booker/commentator, to top it all off.

what can i say, i'm a busy woman ;)

And I'm a world-class chef...

Dang...all I got was a toaster. :wink-kitty:

I haven't even gotten my toaster yet!

And if this is true, can someone explain to me why I am having such a hard time finding a girlfriend? All the women I meet are either straight or taken.

Well yes there has been a relatively recent trend in Hollywood to show that Gay people.can get married, parent, buy homes and be news anchors. In other words act like normal human beings.

Quote: "Glee" features over five gay characters.

What, like 5.1 characters? 5.5? Or are there characters that are part-time gays, like a part-time student or a part-time employee?

I'm still laughing at the scroll box at the bottom of the article titled "The Worst Anti-LGBT Villains Of 2014". And JB and M are villains #1!

I love watching Ellen, but my girlfriend doesn't.. hmm...

Archived