IGNORED

Doug's Bosom Friend

SweetTexasCrude

On his blog post about his son's birthday, Doug talks about his 'bosom friend and former assistant' Peter Bradrick.

Had anyone EVER heard a man use the term 'bosom friend/buddy' again? Do men even HAVE a bosom?!?!?!

Dougie must be reading too much sappy Victorian fiction about William Wallace. I can't remember the name of it, but guys were always falling on each other's manly necks or bosoms and weeping.

These guys are the only Bosom Buddies I can think of...

Bosom-Buddies-tv-04.jpg

:lol: Which one's Doug? The one on the left looks a little too tall, but the more appropriately statured one on the right is a blonde. Either way, their heels are FIERCE!

Guest Anonymous

:lol: Which one's Doug? The one on the left looks a little too tall, but the more appropriately statured one on the right is a blonde. Either way, their heels are FIERCE!

Dougie doesn't care; he heard that blondes have more fun.

There is a parody of Lady Gaga's songs called Rad Bromance that reminds me of Doug Philips.

There is nothing wrong with two guys being close friends but Doug and Peter are more than friends. Their lives would be so much happier if they just admitted that they loved one another

And we are surprised...?? :-D :-D :-D

Maybe "bosom" is code for "anaconda"??

Pardon my ignorance but what do you guys mean when Doug refers to his 'anaconda'?

Do you mean his male genital? snakes are often symbols of the male genital

Pardon my ignorance but what do you guys mean when Doug refers to his 'anaconda'?

Do you mean his male genital? snakes are often symbols of the male genital

Yes. The group went on a manly excursion to South America and claimed that they hunted anaconda. That is why we keep talking about Doug's anaconda.

Not only is he his "bosom friend", Peter is also the "VFM Hazardous Journeys logistics coordinator."

Because it can never be said enough, Doug is a tool.

His bosom friend Peter The VFM Hazardous Journeys Logistics Coordinator Braddick is also a tool.

Yes. The group went on a manly excursion to South America and claimed that they hunted anaconda. That is why we keep talking about Doug's anaconda.

Doug described his Amazonas adventure as a "manly sweaty romp" if I remember it correctly. :D

I thought bosom friend meant that they were together since they were breastfeeding, meaning lifelong friends. I don't think has anything to do with actually having bosoms, but it is hilariously old-fashioned.

It was begging to be done.

Bosom-Buddies-tv-04.jpg

:clap: Emerald, I think your picture is fabulous! The only thing it's lacking is a simple title:

roflbot1.jpg

Now to get the image to the top of the Google image search....

Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick, Doug Phillips, Peter Bradrick.

I thought Anne Shirley was the only one who used that term.

total crap - you beat me to it! :dance:

• 1 year later...

Archived