IGNORED

Jinger courting?

Kelsey

I've actually had the (dis)pleasure of seeing Tim Tebow's mother speak- she does pro-life events. I got roped into playing music for a local anti-abortion clinic's annual fundraising dinner. Lucky me. :roll:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah plus he's a virgin! The only problem is...he has been seen with other women over the years so his "lips" might not be virginal. We all know how the Duggars feel about the "1st" kiss. Will JB mind??

The amount of money that wedding would bring in would absolve the non virginal lips and hands.

Maybe they would accept a guy who had already kissed if he felt really really bad about it. I mean Michelle kissed other boys before Jim Bob but she still hates herself for it 30 years later, so it's all good.

Let's be honest, the Duggars only care if THEIR children kiss before marriage. If all 19 of THEIR children don't, then it's a testimony that THEY are better parents than anyone else. And, they can "claim their better parents than the Gil and Kelly," too, because there's been a lot of fudging of courtship rules in that family (at least by Duggar standards).

If a Duggar daughter dates a guy who's kissed someone before (I imagine that Derick is one of those guys), the Duggars won't discuss it. And, if it's revealed that he has kissed another girl before, they just do what JB does with Michelle every chance he gets and tell us about how it gets in the way of his ability to love the girl completely, but they'll make it work.

As for Skylar, I don't think he's the one for Jana. He's much younger than she is, but he's just the right age for Jinger.

BUT,BUT, BUT- according to JB and M, the KIDS set the courtship and engagement guidelines- BWAHHHHHH.

Can't wait for the first Duggar/Duggarette to announce that they have decided to kiss and frontal hug during courtship. :cracking-up:

BUT,BUT, BUT- according to JB and M, the KIDS set the courtship and engagement guidelines- BWAHHHHHH.

Can't wait for the first Duggar/Duggarette to announce that they have decided to kiss and frontal hug during courtship. :cracking-up:

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I could be very wrong cause I don't watch the show, but didn't Jessa frontal hug before marriage on purpose? And didn't she hold hands before engagement on purpose? And didn't her parents flip out?

where does that Skyler guy live? In the episode where he and Anna host the familiy for Thanksgiving, some guy named Skyler helped him get that room ready. Looks like it was the same guy. So does that mean that Skyler lives in DC or was this another fabrication, and fully planned situation and they conveniently flew Skyler in from AK or where ever he lives so he could get a short feature on the show?

Is Tim even playing anymore? And a Tim and Jana courtship would be lovely, but Tim actually lives in the real world not fundieland. I wonder if JimChelle is going to let Jana or Jinger set up their own courtship rules if they do date Tim. JB would be kissing his ass to make sure he doesn't leave

where does that Skyler guy live? In the episode where he and Anna host the familiy for Thanksgiving, some guy named Skyler helped him get that room ready. Looks like it was the same guy. So does that mean that Skyler lives in DC or was this another fabrication, and fully planned situation and they conveniently flew Skyler in from AK or where ever he lives so he could get a short feature on the show?

I am really not a know it all kinda person but this is a pet peeve of mine.

AK is Alaska

AR is Arkansas

AZ is Arizona

Whoo got it out of my system.

Thank you.

AK is Alaska

AR is Arkansas

AZ is Arizona

AL= Alabama :lol:

Thank you.

AK is Alaska

AR is Arkansas

AZ is Arizona

Thank you.

So now that my error has been corrected, Can anyone answer the Question? Is he native to AR, or does he live near Josh? If not, then I find it suspicious that he just happen to be there. Plus there is a picture I found on Duggars and Bates Confessions of the Duggar kids eating at Anna's house and I think Skyler is joining in. They are sitting on some sofas and eating that Turkey Dinner, I would guess.

Maybe I meant Alaska? LOL, no I get you, and I definitely don't mind you corrected me because I am often a bit anal about things like that too. I am a bit embarrassed about the error.

I would seriously hope that if Jana is ever courted by, or dates or something, Tim Tebow, that it all happens beyond TLC cameras, that it happens the way Jana and Tim want to do it, not all this damn lip service to the courting couple making their own rules.

Would be totally awesome if it all happened in secret, even the wedding, maybe ELOPE, then spring it on the world and then go dark. No cameras, no stupid reality show, just a real relationship and a real life for Tim and Jana.

I don't know much about Tim Tebow, other than the kneeling to pray thing. I don't think he is currently playing for an NFL team, as he was cut by New England last I heard.

But as a potential mate for Jana, that is interesting. While I think he is probably quite conservative, maybe he would at least have the resources to give her a good life, and also have her horizons expanded.

I don't know about his financial stability. Likely he had some good contracts with the NFL for awhile, but that money might not be enough to sustain him and large family indefinitely. Maybe he is looking towards ministry? He would have experience as a public speaker and public figure, so he might be able to pull of a ministry.

(I Swear I have heard rumors that his "Virginity" is really a result of him buttering his toast on the other side, but those are probably just nasty and unfounded rumors, since a Virgin Quarterback in the NFL would be extremely rare)

I don't know much about Tim Tebow, other than the kneeling to pray thing. I don't think he is currently playing for an NFL team, as he was cut by New England last I heard.

But as a potential mate for Jana, that is interesting. While I think he is probably quite conservative, maybe he would at least have the resources to give her a good life, and also have her horizons expanded.

I don't know about his financial stability. Likely he had some good contracts with the NFL for awhile, but that money might not be enough to sustain him and large family indefinitely. Maybe he is looking towards ministry? He would have experience as a public speaker and public figure, so he might be able to pull of a ministry.

(I Swear I have heard rumors that his "Virginity" is really a result of him buttering his toast on the other side, but those are probably just nasty and unfounded rumors, since a Virgin Quarterback in the NFL would be extremely rare)

I'm from Jax as is Tim so I hear his name almost on the daily. He's like a God here. He's not currently playing for a team and likely will never play again. He is an ESPN and SEC Network commentator now so he travels around the country on the weekends to all the big college football games.

It seems so unlikely but at the same time almost possible. I'm sure a guy like him would be interested in a sweet, southern, conservative, beautiful wife who grew up in a big family. But on the other hand... her family.

it's like Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice irl.

Why are people wishing Tim "I tackled my mom in the dumbest anti abortion commercial ever" Tebow on Jinger or Jana? He's a total douche.

Is Tim even playing anymore? And a Tim and Jana courtship would be lovely, but Tim actually lives in the real world not fundieland. I wonder if JimChelle is going to let Jana or Jinger set up their own courtship rules if they do date Tim. JB would be kissing his ass to make sure he doesn't leave

Nobody would sign him to play :lol:

He's a college football analyst for ESPN now.

I can't see him bending to Boob though.

Why are people wishing Tim "I tackled my mom in the dumbest anti abortion commercial ever" Tebow on Jinger or Jana? He's a total douche.

I wish him on Jana because he's actually a well-known celebrity and he won't be playing Jim Bob's little reindeer games. I don't know if he's a douche, the times I've seen him speak he didn't seem that way to me.

One of my friends married a guy who is now a sports commentator and they are very well off financially.

I would hope that Jana, with Tebow, would back off the QF thinking and only have a few kids, she's still the spiritual mother of her sibs so she has plenty of mothering on her plate.

I do not think that either Jana or Jinger would want their courtships, engagements, weddings or marriages filmed and broadcast. They seem like the type of girls who would loathe that intense spotlight and scrutiny.

Well, in my mind it seems unlikely that the older girls would ever bug out completely. I think if they move philosophically away from their parents, they are still likely to be fairly conservative Christians. So anti-abortion views will probably persist.

I think Tim Tebow intrigues us because he has enough resources, financially and personally, that he wouldn't become a JB puppet as we fear Ben and Derick may be.

Plus Tim is well known enough and respected enough in that sphere to be in a position of influence for the rest of the family. If a Tebow courtship occurred, the remaining daughters of marriageable age, could have means of meeting other men outside of the strict QF social circle.

And JB and M, privately may think Tebow is too liberal compared to them, but I think it would be hard for them to actually refuse a courtship. Tebow would be a man who would take at least one daughter out of JBs bank account. At some point, depsite the 3-5 million that JB might have, he would be a fool to not worry how he is going to support the rest of his family, plus their unemployed uneducated spouses and children ad infinitum. Getting a couple of the women married off to men with means would take some heat off of JB. Plus imagine the publicity?

In your assessment that Tim T is a douche; is that just related to his pro life and other conservative beliefs or is he known to be a jerk? I wouldn't want Jana or any of them to end up with an arrogant asshat for a husband. But if Tim is a decent guy, who unfortunately just has some rigid conservatism, that might still be a good match for one of the girls.

But, I think we are getting WAYYYYYY ahead of ourselves here and we must be careful or some crappy gossip site will pick up on this and start spreading the rumor. If that happens, even if there was a very slight chance that Tim and Jana have met and might have a spark, a rampant rumor could ruin that.

Tebow was cut by the Jets. He's so bad at football that a team that's been unable to find a consistent QB cut him. He could have done ok on a team like Jacksonville or even as a different position, but I think he choose his path.

I can't see him dating a Duggar daughter. He thinks too highly of himself to settle for a z list tv "star"

Archived