IGNORED

Lori "Debi Bombs" blogs

I realized something today. Lori is seriously going around the interwebz proseletyzing for Debi Pearl on any blog that recommends Christian marriage books. A couple examples:

sethdavidmiller.com/2013/06/30/my-recommended-pre-marital-counseling-and-marriage-books/

corrieanne.com/2013/07/17/wifey-wednesday-you-never-marry-the-right-person/comment-page-1/

These are no-name blogs and she's Debi bombing them. WTF??

Brought to you by reading a Tim Keller book and wanting to know what Lori thought of him lol.

What I'm getting out of this...

Lori Alexander:

P.S. You don’t need to post this but the black dots make it hard to read your blog…

LOLOLOL. Lori is telling someone that their blog format makes it difficult to read! :lol:

Turns out Lori IS always learning... to criticize others for things she has been criticized for forever and refused to change!

well, they both seem to be into having miserable marriages, so it makes sense that they're bffs

Also, why is that guys list of marriage books almost exclusively books about sex.

Also also... why has Kevin Lehman written three books about Christian sex? Geez, there can't be that much to say about it, can there?

Also, why is that guys list of marriage books almost exclusively books about sex.

Also also... why has Kevin Lehman written three books about Christian sex? Geez, there can't be that much to say about it, can there?

And if I'm not mistaken, he's the one that prohibits oral sex.

And if I'm not mistaken, he's the one that prohibits oral sex.

Oh wow. He had a birth order book I read as a kid. Didn't realize he was a crazy.

Also, Lehman wrote Have a New You by Friday, which my ex got me for the first birthday after we got married along with a t-shirt that was the wrong size. Clearly I'm not good at picking up the dill hole signals.

Oh wow. He had a birth order book I read as a kid. Didn't realize he was a crazy.

Also, Lehman wrote Have a New You by Friday, which my ex got me for the first birthday after we got married along with a t-shirt that was the wrong size. Clearly I'm not good at picking up the dill hole signals.

maybe it's because i'm entering into the nigh-delirious stage of sickness right now while trying to focus at work, but this made me giggle uncontrollably. thanks, firiel.

maybe it's because i'm entering into the nigh-delirious stage of sickness right now while trying to focus at work, but this made me giggle uncontrollably. thanks, firiel.

Glad I could help! I hope you start feeling better soon. Being sick at work is the worst. :(

I am so sorry, but the bolded made me laugh--it goes without saying he is an ex if that is the best he could do....

I am so sorry, but the bolded made me laugh--it goes without saying he is an ex if that is the best he could do....

Yeah, the only REALLY good present I ever got from him was one I hinted at heavily. And by "hinted at heavily," I mean a month before my birthday, I said, "Brandon Sanderson sells signed copies of his books on his website for people to order. I would absolutely love that as a birthday present." :roll:

Mr. Jerkit and I are not surprise gift givers, at all. Every year around mid-November he turns to me and says “what do you want for Christmas?†I tell him and he gets me exactly that. Around the time he was planning to propose he said “Send me links to rings you like in this price range.†LOL, it works for us.

The one (of few) decent things about my STBX is that he definitely knew how to pick gifts for me. However, most of them were to make up for one or more of his "indiscretions". Whether it was getting drunk and destroying something or other things, he'd go buy me something he knew I wanted to make up for it. Now I have the gifts and don't have him...I think I like it better that way.

Mr. Jerkit and I are not surprise gift givers, at all. Every year around mid-November he turns to me and says “what do you want for Christmas?†I tell him and he gets me exactly that. Around the time he was planning to propose he said “Send me links to rings you like in this price range.†LOL, it works for us.

so far, with fiance, there are times we ask what the other wants and times we surprise the other. when we surprise each other, it's always something special that we enjoy.

for instance, his birthday was just last month (toward the end), so i knew i had plenty of time to order what i wanted when i got my first check of the month. he had moved up here from north carolina, leaving everything behind, so while i couldn't bring everything that was familiar to him up here, i could get him something i thought he should have with him anyway: a piece of his dad.

i discussed it with his momma and she loved the idea, so i ordered a small keepsake urn, had it delivered to his mother, and she put some of his dad's ashes in it and shipped it to me. i just managed to snag the package and stash it before he discovered it. i presented it to him the morning of his birthday and recorded it so i could send the video to his mom as part of appreciation for her participation.

needless to say, i've completely screwed myself on future gifts as there is no way i'm ever going to top this, so in the future i may just resort to asking what he wants. :roll:

so far, with fiance, there are times we ask what the other wants and times we surprise the other. when we surprise each other, it's always something special that we enjoy.

for instance, his birthday was just last month (toward the end), so i knew i had plenty of time to order what i wanted when i got my first check of the month. he had moved up here from north carolina, leaving everything behind, so while i couldn't bring everything that was familiar to him up here, i could get him something i thought he should have with him anyway: a piece of his dad.

i discussed it with his momma and she loved the idea, so i ordered a small keepsake urn, had it delivered to his mother, and she put some of his dad's ashes in it and shipped it to me. i just managed to snag the package and stash it before he discovered it. i presented it to him the morning of his birthday and recorded it so i could send the video to his mom as part of appreciation for her participation.

needless to say, i've completely screwed myself on future gifts as there is no way i'm ever going to top this, so in the future i may just resort to asking what he wants. :roll:

That's such a thoughtful gift!

My boyfriend KO'd me in the gifts department last year when he got me a brand new road bike for Christmas. I don't think I'll ever get him something that perfect. I do get him Halloween presents though, because it's his favorite holiday. That's kind of a girlfriend gift-giving win.

sethdavidmiller.com/2013/06/30/my-recommended-pre-marital-counseling-and-marriage-books/

Didn't Smugger and Anna listen to an Ed Wheat CD in the car after their wedding?

Didn't Smugger and Anna listen to an Ed Wheat CD in the car after their wedding?

Yeeeeep

Can I steal this idea?

Can I steal this idea?

feel free!

the website i ordered from is perfectmemorials.com

My husband is spectacular in the gift-giving department. I don't know if that's because I'm super easy to please or if he's really that awesome (or just knows me and my weird taste that well). Last year, he got me some pink flamingo yard ornaments -- not the cheapie plastic ones but these really ornate metal ones. They are marvelous.

Archived