IGNORED

Who would win in a fight?

Grimalkin

DPIAT reminds me of Brave Sir Robin in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I expect that, faced with actual danger, he'll bravely turn his tail and flee, probably leaving a trail of pee behind him.

I agree. Also, if we're abiding by the original rules of the match as to who could win people over, DPIAT's image is pretty smeared and nobody likes him. But dropped on a desert island and told to convince locals who was The Man using charisma alone? Obviously DPIAT.

Here's one:

Geoff Botkin versus Your Average Feminist On the Street, in a footrace?

Answer: obviously the woman, because GBot is too "dignified" to run.

I am going with Sara. At the first punch all the years of pent up rage will burst forth and she will go ape shit bonkers and destroy THEM ALL! :violence-hammer: :violence-shock: :violence-rambo:

Ha! How about Sarah vs Anna-Sofia Botkin?

DPIAT v. BRADRICK!

ETA: My money's on Sippy. There's gotta be a lot of unresolved anger there, and as much as Dougie likes to crow about his manliness, he strikes me as the type who thinks he's too pretty to fight.

Doug seems like the kind of guy who acts all manly, but if he was in a fight he would cry after he was hit once. Nomatter who he was fighting against. He would probably cry if a 5 year old hit him in the face.

Jana by technical decision, because Stevehovah would wade in and drag Sarah back to her cage safely home where she belongs. Can't have his daughter behaving in such a way, it might defraud the menfolk if they saw a flash of leg because her skirt hiked up to her knee!!!!!!!!!

I can see the two of them uniting and tearing the system DOWN.

Ok, I have a new one.

Who has the most annoying voice, the PP or Michelle Duggar?

Both of their voices make me want to punch things.

How about Steve Maxwell vs. the PP?

Well, considering that both of them are secretly weenies underneath it all and would probably be too scared to actually duke it out, I think they'd both stand a safe distance away and shout out-of-context scriptures at each other.

Well, considering that both of them are secretly weenies underneath it all and would probably be too scared to actually duke it out, I think they'd both stand a safe distance away and shout out-of-context scriptures at each other.

I'd say PP, cause he is a lot younger and if it's true that he carries ZsuZsu around the house every day, he must be pretty strong. Also, because of this: youtube.com/watch?v=RZUEQOeyWjY

Yeessssssss. This. I can picture it.

Also, I'm going to choose Sarah Maxwell over any competitor because I believe sister has so much to prove she just can't lose.

How about a bitter and controlling match-up between Erika Shupe and the Lisa Pennington. Awful, controlling, bitches! GO!!!! This fight will be conducted in 15-minute increments. If you fail, you will be driven from the family. Once you leave, your mother will post a tearful, masturbatory, self-congratulating post about how awful you are.

They'd be like the cats of Kilkenny. There'd be nothing left of either of them but their smiles and the tips of their tails.

DPIAT v. BRADRICK!

ETA: My money's on Sippy. There's gotta be a lot of unresolved anger there, and as much as Dougie likes to crow about his manliness, he strikes me as the type who thinks he's too pretty to fight.

Sadly, I think the tool already won this fight. Bradrick left the front steps, tail between his legs. Bradrick is the one who uprooted his whole life and belief system and moved away and to sell real estate, while the Tool is simply retooling until the lawsuit is settled.... still filming his daughter singing in France, for god's sake and probably well into writing his second book and developing his "new" business plan.

Now, in the long run, Bradrick is better off than he would have been.

Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance.

I think, at the base of it, Peter Braderick still has a conscience.

I don't think DPIAT does. He won't stop at anything to win.

I think, at the base of it, Peter Braderick still has a conscience.

I don't think DPIAT does. He won't stop at anything to win.

Dougie never had one to begin with.

Archived