IGNORED

Who would win in a fight?

Grimalkin

My son and I often play "who would win in a fight?" In the animal kingdom. We state who and the a short why. This might be fun to play in Fundie land. I was looking for a poll icon but could not see it. Maybe because I'm using my phone?

Any way...... Who would win in a self righteous outward sign of holiness and self sacrificial motherhood fight?

Baby talking, baby making machine, Michelle Duggar.

V.

The Wrathful, kicking ass and taking names (of those who don't homebirth) Zsu

Who do you pick and why.

GO

yeah, i'd have to give the edge to j'chelle. putting your family on a blog vs putting your family on tv are two different things. with blogs, it's easy to whitewash anything bad, it's harder to do that with tv, even with smart editing. so i'd give it to j'chelle.

I'm gonna go with the Duggs on this one. She can at least fool some leghumpers that she is a sweet, selfless mom, whereas Zsu is so obviously mean that she can't fool anyone ever. I wrote a nice comment on that woman's blog once and she responded angrily. I can't imagine dealing with her daily mom rage.

J'chelle, hands down. Zsu's crazy is more apparent, while J'chelle hides hers behind that sweet little voice and smile.

(Is it just me or does Zsu always look like she's thirty seconds from biting someone's face off, even when she's smiling?)

Michelle. She has been trained to make the crazy evil side of her beliefs look like kittens and rainbows. Zsu Zsu has not and does not give one shit about people knowing she believes awful things.

I thought you meant an actual fight, like with face punching and hair pulling. In which case, everyone is a winner, because that would be freaking hilarious. Fundie deathmatch!

I thought you meant an actual fight, like with face punching and hair pulling. In which case, everyone is a winner, because that would be freaking hilarious. Fundie deathmatch!

I really wanted to do that too. I was torn. This way we can do Stevie vs Boob as who is more controlling, the sky is the limit!

I am casting my vote for Zsu. Leaving out the fact the Duggars are better known and on TV. I feel that Zsu is up and coming, like the next generation of of self rightous holiness. She is young yet and might have many more kids to add to it. I see Michelle as BlockBuster and Zsu as Netflix. There was all sorts of competition, like Hollywood Video and Dollar Video, and many independents, BlockBuster still reigned supreme then Netflix came and blew them out of the water.

Editing to add that after prayerful consideration whilst vacuuming my home why not do both? In hand to hand combat Zsu seems the obvious choice, she is younger and from solid German stock, and mean as a honey badger. I then rememberd that Michelle has stealth bitch moves, and is more likely to fight dirty using socks full of quarters, throwing dirt in the eyes, and brass knuckles. I am sure her years spent mowing her lawn in a bikini also toned her arms.

I'd bet on J'Chelle for both a verbal and physical fight. She's such an expert at the fakenice that you KNOW she's a dirty fighter. (I mean, I'm a dirty fighter, but that's because if I'm fighting it's for survival.)

I'd bet on J'Chelle for both a verbal and physical fight. She's such an expert at the fakenice that you KNOW she's a dirty fighter. (I mean, I'm a dirty fighter, but that's because if I'm fighting it's for survival.)

I feel like J'Chelle would use the rope-a-dope tactic and then sucker punch Zsu when she started getting confident that she was winning.

I'm tossing my pennies at Zsu. Jchelle's too used to staring simpering at her husband and she's made so much money doing it that I think she's try that and think it would win her the prize. Zsu would start right in and make us forget that Jchelle's even there.

Well, now I have visions of MTV's Celebrity Death Match dancing in my head! I'll go with J'Chelle, and in the spirit of Celebrity Death Match, I envision Michelle shooting babies out of her vadge like a cannon in quick succession, eventually smothering Zsu under a pile of babies.

You're welcome for the visual.

Cabinetman and JimBoob Duggar....and GO!

I hate to say this but I think it'd be Jimboob...he's got the Kool-Aid running thru his veins and I don't think he'd THINK of treating J'chelle the way Cabinetman has said he's treated Amanda.

Hard to say. Drawer Douche is the bigger asshole, Boob is just, well, a boob. If it weren't for patriarchy, Boob could almost be a nice guy. However, the Douche is definitely overcompensating, with the whole "big as a mountain" schtick. My money is on him crying like a little bitch at the slightest provocation. So, I'm going with frantic slapfight that ends with both of them crying. A draw!

I think douche would jump at any opportunity to show his manly awesomeness off. He would take it too far and beat Boob bloody, then say something about "boys being boys, and JB is a priss" it's really not his fault cuz he is a man.

Sad, spinster eldest daughters take down: Jana Duggar vs. Sarah Maxwell. Who would come out on top?

Sad, spinster eldest daughters take down: Jana Duggar vs. Sarah Maxwell. Who would come out on top?

Jana by technical decision, because Stevehovah would wade in and drag Sarah back to her cage safely home where she belongs. Can't have his daughter behaving in such a way, it might defraud the menfolk if they saw a flash of leg because her skirt hiked up to her knee!!!!!!!!!

I think J'Chelle would win until it turned physical. Zsu would win from there on out, because she is scrappier, physically stronger, and more venomous.

Jana by technical decision, because Stevehovah would wade in and drag Sarah back to her cage safely home where she belongs. Can't have his daughter behaving in such a way, it might defraud the menfolk if they saw a flash of leg because her skirt hiked up to her knee!!!!!!!!!

I am going with Sara. At the first punch all the years of pent up rage will burst forth and she will go ape shit bonkers and destroy THEM ALL! :violence-hammer: :violence-shock: :violence-rambo:

DPIAT v. BRADRICK!

ETA: My money's on Sippy. There's gotta be a lot of unresolved anger there, and as much as Dougie likes to crow about his manliness, he strikes me as the type who thinks he's too pretty to fight.

DPIAT v. BRADRICK!

ETA: My money's on Sippy. There's gotta be a lot of unresolved anger there, and as much as Dougie likes to crow about his manliness, he strikes me as the type who thinks he's too pretty to fight.

DPIAT reminds me of Brave Sir Robin in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I expect that, faced with actual danger, he'll bravely turn his tail and flee, probably leaving a trail of pee behind him.

Archived