IGNORED

The Return of L. Ron Cupboard!

church_of_dog

I just checked with the county tax assessor. In news that, I'm sure, will surprise absolutely no-one here, the S****** Personal Residence Trust still owns the same property it did back before his Big Fancy Flounce. Shocking, I tell you.

CM's contractor's license has lapsed, but he let that go in 2012. Naughty, naughty, naughty. You know people can file on you for fraud for unlicensed contracting, right, Cabinetman? Right here: fortress.wa.gov/lni/rts3/

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just checked with the county tax assessor. In news that, I'm sure, will surprise absolutely no-one here, the S****** Personal Residence Trust still owns the same property it did back before his Big Fancy Flounce. Shocking, I tell you.

CM's contractor's license has lapsed, but he let that go in 2012. Naughty, naughty, naughty. You know people can file on you for fraud for unlicensed contracting, right, Cabinetman? Right here: fortress.wa.gov/lni/rts3/

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Shady business practices, eh? Interesting. No wonder he suddenly had an attack of the "Oh craps!" and decided to skedaddle off the Internet (for a whole month).

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm just hiding because I'm a newbie and haven't before and it's fun.

Anywho, if you didn't "know" him, Amoire Abuser comes across as almost reasonable in this post. I mean, not really, but not foaming at the mouth over Ebil Feminists.

And, because I like to overthink everything, I can't help but be intensely curious about why he included the part about meeting with outside evaluators. I mean, even hinting that he doesn't Know Everything as the Man of the House is interesting to me. Especially since he claims not to care about FJ anymore; the really bad stuff was on LorKen's blog, right?

I do hope the family is okay. I also hold out hope that some of the stories he told about his wife were exaggerations.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:

I'm surprised they told him to tone it down. Maybe there was some negative feedback from serious followers about his violent tone... and the literal violence he described...

Edited to fix the quote

Wait, didn't he only blog for like 14 hours or something miniscule? I am sort of confused by this anti-flounce. It's not like he has a million followers and is so important to the lives and fulfillment of others the way, say, Lori or Tonya Ferguson may be.... :nenner: :nenner:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm just hiding because I'm a newbie and haven't before and it's fun.

Anywho, if you didn't "know" him, Amoire Abuser comes across as almost reasonable in this post. I mean, not really, but not foaming at the mouth over Ebil Feminists.

And, because I like to overthink everything, I can't help but be intensely curious about why he included the part about meeting with outside evaluators. I mean, even hinting that he doesn't Know Everything as the Man of the House is interesting to me. Especially since he claims not to care about FJ anymore; the really bad stuff was on LorKen's blog, right?

I do hope the family is okay. I also hold out hope that some of the stories he told about his wife were exaggerations.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I've never actually used this feature, but I wanted to say hi to L Ron Cupboard. :nenner:

Does anybody else think it's strange that Klorien idolizes a man who writes this:

Second, as I’ve said here before, a wife needs to be pretty enough for you to be able to get it up at night

Seriously, gross. I've sat through many very frank discussions on sex in Christian marriage and I've never heard a decent teacher say words that were even close to those.

But what really infuriates me about this post is the way he tells us what a great friend and mentor Vern was, only to go on to describe just how ugly Vern's wife was. Imagine if Vern and his wife decide to read their "friend's" blog and see him disparage her like this. Does Cabinet Man really think he, himself, is such a catch?

This is not a softer gentler blog. It's still a blog written by a man who hates women and is a total pig. I cannot comprehend the mentality of the people who support him. Even if they support his message, how can they, as Christians, support his crude way of writing? Christians are not to let any unwholesome talk come out of their mouths. I guess he believes since he's not technically "talking", he can be as crass as he wants, especially when it comes to his disdain for women.

What a thug.

My wife’s only concern about starting the blog back up (praise God her fear is gone also) is that those who disdain our message would not waste so much of our time so I will just moderate those folks into the trash bin so their comments will not show up.

How will you know it's us?!

:nenner:

Does anybody else think it's strange that Klorien idolizes a man who writes this:

Seriously, gross. I've sat through many very frank discussions on sex in Christian marriage and I've never heard a decent teacher say words that were even close to those.

But what really infuriates me about this post is the way he tells us what a great friend and mentor Vern was, only to go on to describe just how ugly Vern's wife was. Imagine if Vern and his wife decide to read their "friend's" blog and see him disparage her like this. Does Cabinet Man really think he, himself, is such a catch?

This is not a softer gentler blog. It's still a blog written by a man who hates women and is a total pig. I cannot comprehend the mentality of the people who support him. Even if they support his message, how can they, as Christians, support his crude way of writing? Christians are not to let any unwholesome talk come out of their mouths. I guess he believes since he's not technically "talking", he can be as crass as he wants, especially when it comes to his disdain for women.

What a thug.

Here's what puzzles me. He makes it clear that Vern is not a hottie. Yet he implies that Vern chose an ugly duckling for a wife because he wanted a woman that would treat him well.

Well, Jeez. Who said Vern could even get a hottie, if he isn't good looking or rich himself (because that's all that matters to women)? You mean, Vern had a choice of 8s and 9s, but chose a 4 because he had his values straight? Huh? I'll betcha 8s and 9s wouldn't give Mr. Vern the time of day.

[For the record, I detest the MRAs use of numbers to rate women, but I'm assuming CM thinks it is a fine idea].

Here's what puzzles me. He makes it clear that Vern is not a hottie. Yet he implies that Vern chose an ugly duckling for a wife because he wanted a woman that would treat him well.

Well, Jeez. Who said Vern could even get a hottie, if he isn't good looking or rich himself (because that's all that matters to women)? You mean, Vern had a choice of 8s and 9s, but chose a 4 because he had his values straight? Huh? I'll betcha 8s and 9s wouldn't give Mr. Vern the time of day.

[For the record, I detest the MRAs use of numbers to rate women, but I'm assuming CM thinks it is a fine idea].

I'm pretty sure he loves the numbers system. I think he rated his own wife a "6".

I do hope that with his return he will explain to us exactly how a man demands enthusiastic sex from his wife - every other day, no less. I really want to know how he expects his wife to convince him that she is enthusiastic every time he exerts his rights over his property.

How will you know it's us?!

:nenner:

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm sure it doesn't matter to him whether the disdainers come from FJ or not. Anyone who doesn't react to what he writes like this :clap: :worship: :thumbsup3: :kiss-ass: :happy-cheerleaderkid::happy-cheerleadersmileygirl::happy-cheerleadersmileyguy: will, no doubt, go right into the trash bin.

Second, as I’ve said here before, a wife needs to be pretty enough for you to be able to get it up at night. Other than that, the vast & overwhelming majority of the percentage of a wife’s worth is found in her faith, loyalty, companionship, help, respect, love, mothering and joy.

Yeah, that's super gross.

Here's how a normal person might say the same thing:

"I'll start by saying that it is important to be physically attracted to your spouse. But that doesn't mean your spouse needs to be a supermodel. There are so many more important qualities a person may have that the perfect body, qualities like loyalty, kindness, and compassion. Perfect bodies, beautiful hair, and glowing skin all fade eventually, but good qualities can keep growing stronger as you both get older."

I would suspect any man who goes on and on about the wife being attractive enough to get him up and keep him up at night has had a few iffy moments and wants to be able to blame failure in that regard on the wife no longer being attractive.

I'm pretty sure he loves the numbers system. I think he rated his own wife a "6".

I do hope that with his return he will explain to us exactly how a man demands enthusiastic sex from his wife - every other day, no less. I really want to know how he expects his wife to convince him that she is enthusiastic every time he exerts his rights over his property.

So because Armoire Asshole decided that Vern's wife was hagsville, everyone must think she's total hagsville? I have known enough men in my life to know that no two really seem to share the same tastes. Sure, there are some women that are universally attractive, but most men have their own preferences, or a "type," if you will. So sorry, Cupboard Creep, but you don't get to speak for all men.

As for ranking your own wife a "6"? Is that just your way of keeping her self-esteem good and low so that you can manipulate, bully and abuse her into doing whatever you say? Because she's such a homely little thing she'll never do better? Who the heck compares his wife to other women and then tells her she falls short? Oh yeah, a mean, insecure, little asshole of a man.

When a person starts a story with that kind of description of the other person, we learn more about the story teller than we do about his intended subject.

We'll never run out of material with these folks around. Time for some quotes for posterity :whistle:

A quick refresher on Godly Mentor Lori's values:

Ken Alexander

She is almost puritanical about what she watches and sees.

Remember, what she sees as her purpose and it is not to entertain a bunch of objectionable ideas and foul language but "to train the younger women to love their husbands and be keepers at home."

Wrong again... Lori chooses not to read your trash on this forum. Clean it up and maybe she and others can come visit. You can't throw cussing and profanity on a forum and expect others to jump in the FJ gutter with you.

so perhaps some of you foul language and the kind hearted here can help me see what you ate seeing and over time her posts can be more effective and less offensive

Oh Ken...your time here clearing your wife's "good name" was well spent! I don't even have to click on her filthy little blog anymore, or dig through the super secret comments. You put it all right here, and I can access it through out handy dandy search feature! :dance:

But back to Godly Mentor Lori and her puritanical ways. Let's take a look at some comments from one of her favorite bloggers:

Storage Sociopath's 6 (<--- as he rates her) wife:

It’s not really about women’s rights or protection, or whatever you want to call it. It’s just about man hating and being bitchy.

Bitchy you say?!?! Surely Godly Lori isn't reading and endorsing a blog that uses such language! :o

Storage Sociopath:

No…well maybe a couple, but they are dickheads.â€

“And I’m not a dickhead?â€

"Dickhead" he says? In front of Puritanical Lori? Wash your mouth out Storage Sociopath! Lori doesn't read that kind of language! She gives him a good dressing down in the comments of that very post too!

Lori Alexander:

What a wonderful glimpse into a conversation between a godly man and his help meet!

Oh...hmm, that's awkward :shifty-kitty:

Storage Sociopath:

a wife needs to be pretty enough for you to be able to get it up at night

Well, here's your chance Lori. I'm sure you'll speak right up against such vile talk. I'd go ahead and make a blog posts advising your Godly readers not to read such filth too! What's the world coming to when people say such things in the name of God??? :roll:

We'll never run out of material with these folks around. Time for some quotes for posterity :whistle:

Ken Alexander

She is almost puritanical about what she watches and sees.

Remember, what she sees as her purpose and it is not to entertain a bunch of objectionable ideas and foul language but "to train the younger women to love their husbands and be keepers at home."

Wrong again... Lori chooses not to read your trash on this forum. Clean it up and maybe she and others can come visit. You can't throw cussing and profanity on a forum and expect others to jump in the FJ gutter with you.

so perhaps some of you foul language and the kind hearted here can help me see what you ate seeing and over time her posts can be more effective and less offensive

Oh Ken...your time here clearing your wife's "good name" was well spent! I don't even have to click on her filthy little blog anymore, or dig through the super secret comments. You put it all right here, and I can access it through our handy dandy search feature! :dance:

But back to Godly Mentor Lori and her puritanical ways. Let's take a look at some comments from one of her favorite bloggers:

It’s not really about women’s rights or protection, or whatever you want to call it. It’s just about man hating and being bitchy.

Bitchy you say?!?! Surely Godly Lori isn't reading and endorsing a blog that uses such language! :o

Storage Sociopath:

No…well maybe a couple, but they are dickheads.â€

“And I’m not a dickhead?â€

"Dickhead" he says? In front of Puritanical Lori? Wash your mouth out Storage Sociopath! Lori doesn't read that kind of language! She gives him a good dressing down in the comments of that very post too!

Lori Alexander:

What a wonderful glimpse into a conversation between a godly man and his help meet!

Storage Sociopath:

a wife needs to be pretty enough for you to be able to get it up at night

Well, here's your chance Lori. I'm sure you'll speak right up against such vile talk. I'd go ahead and make a blog posts advising your Godly readers not to read such filth too! What's the world coming to when people say such things in the name of God??? :roll:

I misread the title of this thread, and almost freaked out thinking the CoS was up to something big, like trying to claim LRH has come back in human form. I'm relieved I read wrong!

Ken Alexander

Oh Ken...your time here clearing your wife's "good name" was well spent! I don't even have to click on her filthy little blog anymore, or dig through the super secret comments. You put it all right here, and I can access it through our handy dandy search feature! :dance:

Storage Sociopath:

Lori Alexander:

Storage Sociopath:

Someone refresh my memory: Wasn't the bolded in response to something extraordinarily vulgar that CM had said to his wife in front of his son when he saw a young woman crossing the street?

Someone refresh my memory: Wasn't the bolded in response to something extraordinarily vulgar that CM had said to his wife in front of his son when he saw a young woman crossing the street?

I keep getting an error when I try to edit. So ... by bolded, I mean this statement: "What a wonderful glimpse into a conversation between a godly man and his help meet!"

I understand your sentiment behind not trusting someone who’s never been hit in the face with life.

I’m curious how this would relate to someone, such as my mom, who freely admits she has always had a good life, great parents, faithful husband, AWESOME kids (I may have thrown that one in…)…so she struggles with how on earth she is supposed to minister to anyone, when she doesn’t really have a testimony of God bringing her through anything difficult. She’s gone through the recent loss of her dad, recent loss of a good friend, things like that, that everyone deals with regularly. But she has such a kind, compassionate heart and wants to minister to those who are hurting in broken marriages, or from abuse, or incarceration or family members who are incarcerated, but she’s never experienced any of that. Do you think there is still a place for someone who hasn’t been knocked down to reach out to those who have?

I hope he addresses this one. It's a good question.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
It's not one of us, is it? It sounds genuine.

I hope he addresses this one. It's a good question.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
It's not one of us, is it? It sounds genuine.

Well, we know for sure it's not Lori. :lol:

So Lori states that her purpose is to teach wives how to love their husbands. Didn't someone once ask her if she loved Ken? And she never gave a direct answer. Not a hard question, a simple yes or no will do. How much time does Lori need to think about it? She reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore's character in "Ordinary People." She ignores her son and when her husband asks her if she loves him she says "I feel the way I've always felt about you." Ow, cold!

Calling his wife a '6' and talking about husbands gettin' it up at night is pretty rich coming from someone whose physique is a lot more 'Tron Guy' than Adonis.

I would suspect any man who goes on and on about the wife being attractive enough to get him up and keep him up at night has had a few iffy moments and wants to be able to blame failure in that regard on the wife no longer being attractive.

Aaaahh! Don't worry Elron. It happens to everyone. Maybe if you were just a little more, um, enthusiastic.....

Aaaahh! Don't worry Elron. It happens to everyone. Maybe if you were just a little more, um, enthusiastic.....

Can't get it up? We'll just slap a label on him -- he's being a "difficult" husband, and better go spend the night in the shed...

Archived