IGNORED

The Return of L. Ron Cupboard!

church_of_dog

Indeed. Doesn't he know that his body doesn't belong to him, but to his wife? So he's disobeying God, too.

(Gosh it feels good to dish out a little bit of what this creep does to his wife on a regular basis!)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. This guy again.

One of the main ways I see social media affecting our modern culture is that one can continue the attention-seeking, contrary behavior that is developmentally appropriate (to a certain extent) in adolescence well into adulthood. And, unfortunately, upstanding folks like Wardrobe Weirdo (who is NOT lying about moving to Alaska, btw) can usually find an audience.

He's right. These are, indeed, the end times.

Ugh. This guy again.

One of the main ways I see social media affecting our modern culture is that one can continue the attention-seeking, contrary behavior that is developmentally appropriate (to a certain extent) in adolescence well into adulthood. And, unfortunately, upstanding folks like Wardrobe Weirdo (who is NOT lying about moving to Alaska, btw) can usually find an audience.

He's right. These are, indeed, the end times.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Mind if I ask how you know? I haven't seen definitive evidence one way or the other, so I'm curious. :)

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Color me curious as well, because I've turned up jack shit evidence he's done anything but visit Alaska on vacation.

He implies that Vern chose an ugly duckling for a wife because he wanted a woman that would treat him well.

Well, just as beauty doesn't make someone a nice, better person than others, you also can't guarantee that someone who's not conventionally attractive is nicer either. He's still judging women on outward appearance, the shallow sod! Hope Vern himself has a bit more decency than that, or his wife's life will be miserable.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Color me curious as well, because I've turned up jack shit evidence he's done anything but visit Alaska on vacation.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
You continue to amaze me with the stuff you manage to find out about CM! How do you do it?

It must be for realz, y'all, because CM officially says that he stinks at gold panning. In fact, his latest post contains several gold panning references which means he wouldn't lie about something like that, right? :roll:

I

remember the first day I met Vern’s wife. She showed up at the job site to bring him his lunch. Now Vern was no model. He was short and average looking. He was funny as all get out. To be honest, I liked the guy and looked up to him. He had character, work ethic, skills.

I did not actually meet his wife, just saw her. And I’ll admit, she was not easy on the eyes. Pretty overweight, but even if that was not the case she had very, very little to work with to begin with. I did not even realize she was his wife…I did not even entertain the possibility that it could be possible until he kissed her goodbye.

Now I’ll be honest, I don’t know if I had a weird look of surprise or disappointment, or that he was just used to the situation.

But he turned around back in my direction and when he reached me he said,“I figured out early in life that I was going to marry a woman who treated me right.†And he left it at that. Now that might not convey to you what it did to me. But you don’t know Vern, and I did.

I am going to say this. Vern of the ugly wife didn't turn back in CabinetBoy's direction and walk toward him and say this in his face because CabinetBoy l

I ooked surprised or disappointed
. It sounds to me like our little woodworker's apprentice was spouting off about how unattractive he thought Vern's wife was and Vern, instead of just taking lip off this ignorant pup, handed him his ass. And I believe that Vern might have hired him again in later summers, but I'm wholly unconvinced Vern and Mrs. Vern showed up more than once at CM's church. And I find it funny as hell that CM, after saying that he doesn't think Vern or Mrs. Vern are believers, tries to make his point that Vern's wife was a good/great wife in this way...
A woman of great faith and virtue is worth far more than rubies.

I suspect that the thing that Vern really taught Cabinetboy was this. Many men of a certain type "bond" with one another via insults. They give one another shit about hair loss, their weight, etc. Cabinetboy didn't know that mocking a man's wife's looks was out of bounds. Vern schooled him on this at least in his relationship with Vern. At least while Vern was around....

But no one is so used to their wife being insulted for her looks that he automatically makes excuses for why he married her.

Not surprisingly CM says he learned this lesson, but pisses on it as he tries to pass it on.

I

I am going to say this. Vern of the ugly wife didn't turn back in CabinetBoy's direction and walk toward him and say this in his face because CabinetBoy l

. It sounds to me like our little woodworker's apprentice was spouting off about how unattractive he thought Vern's wife was and Vern, instead of just taking lip off this ignorant pup, handed him his ass. And I believe that Vern might have hired him again in later summers, but I'm wholly unconvinced Vern and Mrs. Vern showed up more than once at CM's church. And I find it funny as hell that CM, after saying that he doesn't think Vern or Mrs. Vern are believers, tries to make his point that Vern's wife was a good/great wife in this way...

I suspect that the thing that Vern really taught Cabinetboy was this. Many men of a certain type "bond" with one another via insults. They give one another shit about hair loss, their weight, etc. Cabinetboy didn't know that mocking a man's wife's looks was out of bounds. Vern schooled him on this at least in his relationship with Vern. At least while Vern was around....

But no one is so used to their wife being insulted for her looks that he automatically makes excuses for why he married her.

Not surprisingly CM says he learned this lesson, but pisses on it as he tries to pass it on.

I've seen one picture of CM -- albeit a somewhat blurry one -- and I'll just say that he has NO business criticizing anyone's looks (much less another man's wife).

Oh please moderators dear could you remove some of my duplicate posrs. I got anerror message when I tried to post and logged off and now see duplicates!

Gah! Sorry, guys. When I said Cabinetdouche was "NOT" lying about being in Alaska, I meant it in an extremely tongue in cheek way. I absolutely, 100% think he is lying. Who can pack up a passel of kids and move as far as Alaska (without selling their current property) in such a short period? It's not like you can schlep on down to the nearest U-Haul and rent a truck? I'm sure he's stil in the contiguous U.S., being terrorized by feminists.

Apologies for the confusion!

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I just saw this from Psychology Today on Facebook, and it definitely applies to Amoire Abuser.

psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists.

He is not in Alaska. He didn't even leave the state. At least to move. Maybe a vacation. But he is supposed to still have a shop-not sure what is going on with his license, but he has a shop.

Gah! Sorry, guys. When I said Cabinetdouche was "NOT" lying about being in Alaska, I meant it in an extremely tongue in cheek way. I absolutely, 100% think he is lying. Who can pack up a passel of kids and move as far as Alaska (without selling their current property) in such a short period? It's not like you can schlep on down to the nearest U-Haul and rent a truck? I'm sure he's stil in the contiguous U.S., being terrorized by feminists.

Apologies for the confusion!

Oooooh! That makes sense now. My sarcasm meter is not very good, especially online. :)

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Like every hiker in California (I swear, seriously, god), I have some stuff for panning/processing gold. Nothing fancy, a couple pans and a hiking sluice box. Nobody PANS for gold for a living, that's ridiculous. You only use the pan to find gold-bearing dirt, you use the sluice to process it. Once you find paydirt, the amount of gold you find is directly related to the amount of dirt you can process- and making a profitable living off of this would depend on processing lots and lots of dirt. Like, you shouldn't even be panning the dirt all the way down, that's ridiculous. See nice color? Good enough. Break out the sluice and start shoveling.

And on that topic, he could make a lot more money building custom sluices and selling them than he probably ever will prospecting. You look at who got rich in the Gold Rush, it mostly wasn't the miners. They got paid a lot, but the prices reflected income. Potatoes cost about the same in dollars per pound in the Gold Rush as they do now at Safeway, but $1.25 was a ton of money in the 1850s.

So I know Cabinetman has never panned for gold. He's never even tried it. He's going strictly off what he sees on TV. He's a CARPENTER, for god's sake, making a sluice would be trivial for him, but he doesn't know enough about the subject to know he'd need one.

Oh, I see, Noneanddone, sarcasm is hard on the Internet.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Cabinetgirl uses a bunch of those travel sites where you can mark your trips and she marked one to Alaska. Could be just wishful thinking, though.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Like every hiker in California (I swear, seriously, god), I have some stuff for panning/processing gold. Nothing fancy, a couple pans and a hiking sluice box. Nobody PANS for gold for a living, that's ridiculous. You only use the pan to find gold-bearing dirt, you use the sluice to process it. Once you find paydirt, the amount of gold you find is directly related to the amount of dirt you can process- and making a profitable living off of this would depend on processing lots and lots of dirt. Like, you shouldn't even be panning the dirt all the way down, that's ridiculous. See nice color? Good enough. Break out the sluice and start shoveling.

And on that topic, he could make a lot more money building custom sluices and selling them than he probably ever will prospecting. You look at who got rich in the Gold Rush, it mostly wasn't the miners. They got paid a lot, but the prices reflected income. Potatoes cost about the same in dollars per pound in the Gold Rush as they do now at Safeway, but $1.25 was a ton of money in the 1850s.

So I know Cabinetman has never panned for gold. He's never even tried it. He's going strictly off what he sees on TV. He's a CARPENTER, for god's sake, making a sluice would be trivial for him, but he doesn't know enough about the subject to know he'd need one.

Oh, I see, Noneanddone, sarcasm is hard on the Internet.
yep, my hubby has a set, plastic to make it easier to haul around. It even came with tiny canvas 'gold' bags and glass vials to put the flakes in. He keeps the ones he found in water to make them look bigger. :lol:

I can't believe I am the first to post this. Cabinetman is no longer incognito! Mr. Robert von Cabinet has posted pics and videos on his blog.

I can't believe I am the first to post this. Cabinetman is no longer incognito! Mr. Robert von Cabinet has posted pics and videos on his blog.

We're talking about it in "in which CM doesn't give a crap about privacy"

Archived