IGNORED

Maxwell Dog and Pony Show - Fall 2014

twin2

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the awful shirt combination stood out to me and when I was looking at that I saw the picture of Anna talking to a perfectly decent looking lady. Her body language is so off, that, if someone was like that with me, I might take offence - arms folded and legs crossed away from her companion just shouts hostility, or, as I suspect, just a complete lack of ability to function in wider social situations.

Haligh, I hope you followed that milkshake with a fully loaded beef burrito.

...and an ice cold Pepsi!

I would like to know why Anna is wearing a plain white Tee shirt over a dark shirt. I know it's for modesty purposes, but the white shirt doesn't cover any more than the other shirt. I kind of like the bright patterned skirts they are wearing in the second set of pictures, but the white Tee shirt just looks sloppy.

Yes, they all seem to be falling apart without Joseph.

I think there is some embellishment on that white top, like scalloped lace or something. That's probably why she wanted to wear it as the outside shirt, but it does look just silly with the dark shirts underneath it. I mean, you'd think she'd have plenty of other white ones?

A new post, back to the wedding story, is up. Here's the caption under the first picture of the groomsmen:

Here you have, left to right, Jesse, Joseph, John, Elissa’s brother, and Nathan. Christopher was technically a groomsman, but he took pictures that day.

Elissa's brother, who apparently has no name. They really are weird about that.

Oh, and did you know that Christopher was taking pictures that day?

I see Mary wrote the latest post. And she didn't sign off as Jesus girl.

Gee, I hope there's no trouble in Paradise! I've heard rumors Jesus is a player.

Re. the farm picture of all the guys; It's probably an optical illusion, but doesn't Nathan look quite a bit bigger than the other guys?

I would be embarrassed by the least post. It's as if an eight-year old wrote it. We did this, we went there, my brother looked handsome. I am happy we were informed that they unloaded their wedding stuff in the getting ready room because I was really worried about that. Also, how kind of them to include one picture of the bride. It's not like she is important to the story or anything. Their blog posts remind me of those "what I did on my summer vacation" essays kids used to write. Boring and the most interesting parts are omitted.

the awful shirt combination stood out to me and when I was looking at that I saw the picture of Anna talking to a perfectly decent looking lady. Her body language is so off, that, if someone was like that with me, I might take offence - arms folded and legs crossed away from her companion just shouts hostility, or, as I suspect, just a complete lack of ability to function in wider social situations.

So much for being awesome conversationalists, eh? Guess that book took off like a dog that don't hunt. :nenner:

A new post, back to the wedding story, is up. Here's the caption under the first picture of the groomsmen:

Elissa's brother, who apparently has no name. They really are weird about that.

Oh, and did you know that Christopher was taking pictures that day?

Maybe his name is something like Christopher Joseph and so the Maxwells can't use his first or middle name so he is just to be called Elissa's brother when they are around.

Maybe his name is something like Christopher Joseph and so the Maxwells can't use his first or middle name so he is just to be called Elissa's brother when they are around.

I wonder what they would do if they did end up in regular contact with someone who had a first and middle name the same as one of the Maxwell family?

I bet they would rename them something completely different, like deciding Christopher Joseph is now called Fred, and Sarah Mary is now called Sue. Probably without their consent.

post-4695-14451999452548_thumb.jpgI now see what ya'll are talking about when it comes to the dreamy John Maxwell. This picture is what sealed it for me. He looks quite dashing here. -and for what it's worth....I hope John Marie's sister (Cathy Jo?) IS courting the Maxwell stud. Why shouldn't the nice, plain girl get the hunk?

Has anyone seen the new post yet? It looks like John has met someone. *plot twist* Apparently he's a "great guy" named Jimmy. Sorry ladies. :lol:

NG3goBR.jpg?1

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]I now see what ya'll are talking about when it comes to the dreamy John Maxwell. This picture is what sealed it for me. He looks quite dashing here. -and for what it's worth....I hope John Marie's sister (Cathy Jo?) IS courting the Maxwell stud. Why shouldn't the nice, plain girl get the hunk?

Oooh, he does look really dishy in that pic.

Where is Poor Sarah? Why has Mary been scheduled to blog composing duties?

I don't know, but my goodness if I didn't know better I'd say the last two posts were written by a 5th grader, not someone who is a senior in high school.

Please, Steve for the love of all that is holy, let your children read some books so then can learn to write descriptively.

Where is Poor Sarah? Why has Mary been scheduled to blog composing duties?

I thought it might mean Sarah is courting and unavailable. That's probably a lot of wishful thinking on my part. She just looks so sad in many of their photos, despite the maniacal grin.

I thought it might mean Sarah is courting and unavailable. That's probably a lot of wishful thinking on my part. She just looks so sad in many of their photos, despite the maniacal grin.

That occurred to me too but I suspect she's feeling low and is therefore attempting to pray it away... depression can be genetic Steve, FFS get your daughter and wife some professional help.

"They had dinner for us and allowed us to make ourselves at home in their home."

I just... really?

I remember being a child and writing for school assignments. There were some things that didn't 'sound right', so I would try to write it in a different way. Did that really 'sound right' to Mary? A legal adult? :(

It's like the thrift shop and the quilting remnants shelf produced a bastard love child. Or maybe they dlrank too much and barfed.

That blue dress with stars would have been quite cute if they'd just left it with the knee length skirt it was meant to have instead of inserting the two panels of unmatched godawful fabric so that their 6 year old didn't defraud someone by showing her upper calves.

And you just know these are their fancy (home) church dresses - god only knows what they have to wear the rest of the time if these are their "nice" dresses

Archived