IGNORED

Mary Maxwell turns 18!

16strong

He seems to have a funny shaped head. More hair might help and he's getting a little old for the stiff bib.

I agree. The little guy needs some volume in his hair. I'm sure Christopher determines his haircut, though; so that'll never happen.

Those stiff garbage can bibs look so uncomfortable. I'd definitely have a bib on a two year old but I'm not sure about the Tupperware molded around his neck. Are they still layering him up with the plastic sleeves too? Poor little guy. It must take them forever to get him ready for a meal. It's like he has to don a garbage bag before the Tupperware. He's like a tiny little housewares aisle on feet.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes up until a week or two ago they were still double bibbing him. That seemed to be overkill at 2. He could surely have a soft bib alone by now.

Lurker/somewhat newbie piping in. We have those exact Baby Bjorn bibs for my son, who is 2.5 now. They're wonderful, especially when he's eating something like a juicy peach. He drips so much juice that then gets collected in the bib. He wears them for almost every meal at home still but not always when we go out. They just make clean up so much easier.

My daughter has two of them and grandson loathes them. He learned how to remove them and hasn't looked back. I guess they don't irritate other little kids as much.

My daughter's two and she hasn't worn a bib in over a year. If she's going to eat something completely messy we'll just change the shirt or take her shirt off before she eats the messy item. I know the Maxwell's would never do that. Might put corrupting thoughts into one of the little girl's brains (ew).

I also have an eighteen year old. He graduated from his private Buddhist high school and is currently in orientation in a University. He has a full time job in the field he is majoring in, and he moved out in June. He has his whole life ahead of him. What does Mary have? More of the same. It makes me sad.

Archived