IGNORED

Flowery New Blog

Lisa

The Enchanting Rose is creating a new blog.

It's a blog about lady-like modesty and Christ-like purity.

It's where I will share my heart and God's teachings about being a lady

and living a pure, holy life for the King of kings and Lord of lords.

It's called Rose of Worth and promises to be very, um, sepia.

rosesofworth.blogspot.com

I would like to read a blog about a Christian woman who goes out into the world and actually helps people.

I thought this was about Lady Lydia, who is what Stephanie (the rosesofworth blogger) is going to turn into in, say, 20 years.

They exist but don't spend their free time blogging about wardrobe choices. This obsession with modesty is ridiculous. I get modesty, I believe in modesty which isn't just about how you look. But I don't feel the need to blather on and on about it. I just cover my goods and move on lol.

They exist but don't spend their free time blogging about wardrobe choices. This obsession with modesty is ridiculous. I get modesty, I believe in modesty which isn't just about how you look. But I don't feel the need to blather on and on about it. I just cover my goods and move on lol.

Nonononononono! You totally misunderstand the purpose of modesty. It's not a personal choice or matter of comfort level, it's a HAMMER WITH WHICH TO BEAT OTHERS INTO SUBMISSION! If you can't nitpick, judge, and preen over modesty, what's the point? :lol:

I thought this was about Lady Lydia, who is what Stephanie (the rosesofworth blogger) is going to turn into in, say, 20 years.

Yikes. 20 or less!

Along these lines I am reading "The Duty of Delight" which is the published diary of Dorothy Day who did give up her life to serve others, and a social activist to boot.

I don't like that her daughter was dragged through all of this but is was during the depression so perhaps not any other choices. She is another Catholic Whore of Babylon!

My exact thoughts!

It's a sepia nightmare. I couldn't even read it...I couldn't get past the flowers.

Her writing style is as flowery as her blog background:

http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/2 ... -mine.html

Seven years ago I walked down the aisle on the arm of my dear Daddykin's

while wearing a delicate wedding dress, and holding a bouquet of 17 white roses.

You are probably wondering why I carried 17 roses. . .

well let me tell you, my darling asked me to marry him on the 17th of December :)

Join me as I tell the tale of our wedding day through pictures and music. . .

(Click on the music for sweet enjoyment as you scroll down)

The Enchanting Rose is creating a new blog.

It's called Rose of Worth and promises to be very, um, sepia.

rosesofworth.blogspot.com

[bBvideo 560,340:2ugc808y]

[/bBvideo]

Her book exchange sounds great. I want to sign up and buy Fanny Hill for some poor, unsuspected fundie.

[bBvideo 560,340:2s5lfxko]

[/bBvideo]

Fundie femininity is every bit as performative as any "rubbish transvestite's."

Her writing style is as flowery as her blog background:

http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/2 ... -mine.html

Gagging. Daddykins? How old is she? My dad would be deeply, deeply troubled if I ever called him that.

Um, don't care why you carried 17 roses but do wonder if you get a discount for having an odd number? Or do they charge more because who wants to buy five roses?

Would you be comfortable with what you're wearing in the Lord's presence?

I can't imagine why I wouldn't. He's seen me naked thousands (tens of thousands?) of times. It can't be too awkward for him anymore.

"Did you know God created us with a will? A free will to choose Him and salvation... OR..."

Guess she's not a Calvinist.

ETA: But then under a section called "Saved by Grace" she says: "First of all, once saved, always saved - you CANNOT lose your salvation."

I almost threw up by breakfast after saw all of the old fashioned imagery.

I almost threw up by breakfast after saw all of the old fashioned imagery.

I started to as well, and then I noticed that some of them were wearing rather low-cut dresses. The lady at the top on the right? Aw yeah, she's totally in come hither mode.

Archived