IGNORED

The Arndt homestead/Vine Valley MERGE

JenniferJuniper

Turn right on to the Boulevard of Broken Dreams and then a quick left on to Isolation Road.

10420104_10152510887569722_1817249272483564545_n.jpg

Has a sort of creepy Christina's World vibe.

il_570xN.333286140.jpg

Haha!

Oh a related note, the Arndts have a young attractive female friend! Who appears to not be related to them! How did she infiltrate their weird bubble??

20140625_204239.jpg

Reminds me a little of the FLDS compound in Texas.

It seems to be THAT time of the year again... when Cathy puts her black trousers back to the drawer and pulls her white shorty shorts out again.

For fuck's sake, does this woman have any other shorts?!?!?! I know it's the least of their problems but somehow her white shorts annoy the hell out of me... Coming close second is Rick's style of writing description to every single fucking pic he has taken: Seth is working on his laptop. Peter gets a call from David. John is mowing the lawn. Mark is enjoying pizza in the kitchen. Cathy is having a dump. etc etc.

It seems to be THAT time of the year again... when Cathy puts her black trousers back to the drawer and pulls her white shorty shorts out again.

:shrug: Maybe she bought eleveny pairs at the Costco

That actually looks like most country homes around here. Illinois has a lot of farm land. :)

Ugh, I would love to live somewhere like that.

(Antisocial introvert that I am)

That actually looks like most country homes around here. Illinois has a lot of farm land. :)

Exactly! More of Illinois looks like that than doesn't.

For fuck's sake, does this woman have any other shorts?!?!?! I know it's the least of their problems but somehow her white shorts annoy the hell out of me... Coming close second is Rick's style of writing description to every single fucking pic he has taken: Seth is working on his laptop. Peter gets a call from David. John is mowing the lawn. Mark is enjoying pizza in the kitchen. Cathy is having a dump. etc etc.

I'm less concerned about the lack of bottom wear choices than I am about the fact that she seems to only own three tops, with that black and white one being the main offender. WTF? I am all for minimalism but she takes it way too far,

Ugh, I would love to live somewhere like that.

(Antisocial introvert that I am)

Me too! I am a little jealous of the Arndt homestead when they post pictures in the spring or fall.

John Arndt: Twelve years ago today, we broke ground on the house. A lot has changed since that time!

Hmmm, I'm wonder exactly WHAT has changed in the lives of the Arndts in the past 12 years? :think:

Daddy Arndt is just nuts. I have no words..... :roll:

WTF? :wtf:

Oh wow, did he ever complete a thought in any of that? Talk about rabbit trails! I hVe no clue what he was trying to say!

I wonder if they mow all that with a lawn mower? I'm tired just thinking about that. From the criss-cross pattern, it kind of looks like they mow it with a mower of some sort.

I kind of hate to see all that farmland going to waste, though. My county has a 10-acre minimum outside the city limits, so you get farms sold, chopped up, and you end up with a house on a 9.5 acre empty yard, which seems kind of wasteful - but then I grew up on a farm and hate to mow, so I'd fence it and buy a few sheep, or let someone graze cattle on it, or something. Garden, if nothing else.

John Arndt: Twelve years ago today, we broke ground on the house. A lot has changed since that time!

Hmmm, I'm wonder exactly WHAT has changed in the lives of the Arndts in the past 12 years? :think:

They go thru a LOT more Kleenex than they used to. Oops that's right the Arndt boys know nothing about that sort of thing.

I wonder if they mow all that with a lawn mower? I'm tired just thinking about that. From the criss-cross pattern, it kind of looks like they mow it with a mower of some sort.

I kind of hate to see all that farmland going to waste, though. My county has a 10-acre minimum outside the city limits, so you get farms sold, chopped up, and you end up with a house on a 9.5 acre empty yard, which seems kind of wasteful - but then I grew up on a farm and hate to mow, so I'd fence it and buy a few sheep, or let someone graze cattle on it, or something. Garden, if nothing else.

Eh, when you have eleventy billion adults living in your house with no television, what else have you got to do?

The dad wrote the following comment a couple of days ago.

The author of this article reminds us that our freedoms are being threatened by extremists who wish to force their views upon every American citizen.

"This article" was from a conservative wackadoo website, and it was about the drive to change the name of the Washington football team.

The Arndts are real winners, all of them. :roll:

SO MANY NEW STUFFED PENGUINS AND PIZZA STONES!!!!!!!111!!!!!!111!!!!!

No, but seriously. These people are my fundie crack. How old is Mary-Elizabeth now? She's going to be able to vote soon and she still looks like the 10 yo I used to babysit.

These people fascinate me sooooo much, and yet there's nothing new ever happening

Except did anyone see the pic on the website of some of the "boys" going out for froyo with.....*drumroll* friends that included GIRLS? :pink-shock:

Acreages like the Arndts are pretty common in the Midwest. Though I agree I hate seeing farmland go to waste. If they were so inclined the could graze goats or sheep, or start a small truck farm. But I doubt the have the background to do that kind of husbandry or farming.

Acreages like the Arndts are pretty common in the Midwest. Though I agree I hate seeing farmland go to waste. If they were so inclined the could graze goats or sheep, or start a small truck farm. But I doubt the have the background to do that kind of husbandry or farming.

They don't have a background in film, yet they are making a movie....

They struggle to keep the duck pond going.

20140627_171506.jpg

Not sure how the ducks will fare, but they always have the penguins to fall back on. They require only occasional laundering.

The property is really beautiful. If they actually married some of the kids off, they could build a little compound of Arndts on all that land. Let's face it, it's highly unlikely any of the boys will ever move away even if allowed to get married.

They struggle to keep the duck pond going.

20140627_171506.jpg

Not sure how the ducks will fare, but they always have the penguins to fall back on. They require only occasional laundering.

:wink-penguin: :wink-penguin: :wink-penguin:

Archived