IGNORED

The Duggars: Selling Out Your Sick Kid Gets Ratings!

demgirl

Hey, it did work! Major props to the Duggar parents and their unbelievable ability to put money, fame and notoriety above all... by selling out their premmie baby and allowing her seizures to be the subject of an episode of reality television, they managed to better their overnight ratings by around 350,000 people, bringing the show up in the ratings to about where it was a year and a half ago. :clap: Great parenting guys!

Did they film Josie? I heard the audio but that was all I saw. They still suck as parents...

When Jill was singing "jesus loves you" and got to mommy and daddy love you I thought she should have substituted her and Jana.

Go ahead & put her up! We'll all bid to make sure one of us gets her.

* Edited to add obvious disclaimer: Kidding, of course! We would never think of taking someone else's kids ... :roll:

I think some of the ratings increase were probably people who dislike the Duggars. A good amount of viewers aren't fans of the family and they watch the show basically to snark on the family. Go on other sites or forums and plenty of people are upset over what happened with Josie and how Jana and Jill weren't thanked by their parents.

Archived