IGNORED

Maxwells vacuum out their cars

tkr322

She may not have been listening to anything at all. I bet she just had the earbuds in to block out anything wordly she might accidentally overhear.

I'm thinking maybe to avoid having to talk to anyone. Good thing they're such great conversationalists!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would have to be full blown headphones to block anything out. Earbuds are crap at blocking sound. And the tiny things constantly call out of my ears anyway.

I find it much more likely she could be doing it to avoid conversation.

I want to know what was in her shopping cart. Did she have any Pepsi? A giant bag of pinto beans? A box of animal crackers? A pound of ground beef to sneak into the burritoes? Any junk food? When she stood in the checkout line did she glance at the magazines?

My title ideas were "Swiffer Your Way to Salvation" or "Things That the Moody's Mistake the Swiffer Pads For" (i.e. toilet paper, Kleenex, or Maxi Pads), prepare yourself for the hilarity or lack of that will ensue.

Now, now, mistaking Swiffer pads for Maxi pads sounds like a story idea that could be funny and interesting, and we can't have f*n in a Moody story. Steve would never allow it. :naughty:

Personally, I hope Teri was listening to Hard Metal or Eurodance music. Maybe even something like this?

Because, you know, wouldn't want Teri to get any ideas or anything... :whistle:

I'm thinking maybe to avoid having to talk to anyone. Good thing they're such great conversationalists!

That would be my guess. I wear my ear buds at work when I want people to leave me alone and I'm only actually listening to something about half the time.

Archived