IGNORED

Maxwells vacuum out their cars

tkr322

The little girls have their names on the aprons. I wonder if they took a kids class. GASP! They might have actually been around "other" kids! :o

They have free workshops once or twice a month (lowes does too). Do the aprons have pins? One of them gives out pins with the projects. But anyhow, that makes me somewhat happy, that the girls actually left their neighborhood.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the blog - Saturdays are wonderful family days! This last Saturday was perfect, and the whole neighborhood was out.

a) Every day is a wonderful family day around those parts so what makes Saturday family day any different?

b) The whole neighbourhood may very well have been out but I will bet pounds to pennies that the Maxwell crew engaged with exactly none of their neighbours. Oh, wrong, Nathan is a neighbour isn't he?

Wow. And I thought ceiling fan dusting was boring. Whatever will they come up with next, watching paint dry?

Seriously, how do these people keep managing to top themselves (and thereby everyone else) in the boring department?

Well... I watched grass grow this afternoon! Sorry to brag.

Maxwells fill their days with the most mundane cleaning tasks: dusting ceiling fans, polishing doorknobs. I wonder what other unneccesary cleaning they do, clean the floor with toothbushes?

I can't wait to read the re-telling of the exciting car-vacuuming in the next Moody book!

tkr322, you really need to hide the title of this Maxwell topic behind a spoiler tag. You just ruined the total excitement of the most recent Maxwell activity for me!

They have blessed me with a reminder that I need to vacuum out my car, but it will be a private, modest experience and I surely won't be smiling.

They need to go to a craft show or something. Hell put on one ...dang bring on the paint dryng I still am awake

Craft shows and crafting might be fun and could be made into an idol. :naughty:

John looks cute again.

Oh yes, I had a complete physical today with all the trimmings. Should I make a blog?

Abby looks like a normal little girl in her leggings and tunics with her spade.

Maybe next time we'll be lucky enough to have a post about Steve taking a dump. :sleeping-yellow:

Sshhh! That's his time with The Lord!

I'm pretty convinced those monks you hear about that live in monasteries way up in the mountains of some country that I probably can't even pronounce the name of and have 1 hour a day that is not complete silence have more fun on a daily basis than the Maxwell family.

Maybe next time we'll be lucky enough to have a post about Steve taking a dump. :sleeping-yellow:

I don't think Steve ever poops.

I don't think Steve ever poops.

Everyone_Poops.jpg

Well... I watched grass grow this afternoon! Sorry to brag.

But you didn't watch the flowers grow did you? Flowers are pretty and pretty leads to beauty and beauty often leads to F*N. So you were probably sinning.

Wait. Apples poop?

I wondered about that too. Someone who's actually read the book might need to explain?

Wow. And I thought ceiling fan dusting was boring. Whatever will they come up with next, watching paint dry?

Seriously, how do these people keep managing to top themselves (and thereby everyone else) in the boring department?

I think watching paint dry is more fun than anything the Maxwells do.

Pinkies_Watching_Paint_Dry_8957.png

Maxwells fill their days with the most mundane cleaning tasks: dusting ceiling fans, polishing doorknobs. I wonder what other unneccesary cleaning they do, clean the floor with toothbushes?

forrest-gump-quotes-10_zps2a93461d.jpg

In Maxhell, life is NOT like a box of chocolates. Because you know EXACTLY what you're getting.... Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day....

I don't know which is worse: that the Maxwells made a blog post full of pics of them cleaning the cars, or that I read the post and a 3 page thread about it. :lol:

Archived