IGNORED

Maxwells vacuum out their cars

tkr322

Seriously, do these people NEVER do anything fun?! I can't imagine thinking "hey let's go vacuum the cars guys and I'll take pictures of you doing it and then we can put it on the blog!!" :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. And I thought ceiling fan dusting was boring. Whatever will they come up with next, watching paint dry?

Seriously, how do these people keep managing to top themselves (and thereby everyone else) in the boring department?

I mopped my floor today and cleaned the en suite. I used dettol for the floor today, wild I know. And Ajax for the en suite. I did notice that nobody gives a fuck.

Think it's time for us to go the recovery corner with at least 5 bottles of grape juice. Anyone care to join me? :angry-banghead:

After seeing this post, I'm actually starting to believe that Nathan and Christopher's families don't mix. Working outside with a riding mower, shovels and all sorts of power tools, and no Joshua in sight.

After seeing this post, I'm actually starting to believe that Nathan and Christopher's families don't mix. Working outside with a riding mower, shovels and all sorts of power tools, and no Joshua in sight.

Haha! Hidden drama with the Maxwells!

See, after seeing this post, I'm starting to believe that the Maxwells are attempting to bore themselves to an early grave.

Wow. And I thought ceiling fan dusting was boring. Whatever will they come up with next, watching paint dry?

Seriously, how do these people keep managing to top themselves (and thereby everyone else) in the boring department?

I believe the Maxwells have had multiple posts about watching (beige) paint dry.

I thought y'all were joking about the car-vacuuming post, so had to check their blog. Could barely stay awake to scroll down far enough to see the photos.

The Maxwells really need to get out more. Their blog is doing nothing to promote their ministry, unless their goal is to bore readers to DEATH.

Please don't give them any ideas!

Oh my GOSH. These people are more boring than I am.

And that's saying something.

I believe the Maxwells have had multiple posts about watching (beige) paint dry.

I thought y'all were joking about the car-vacuuming post, so had to check their blog. Could barely stay awake to scroll down far enough to see the photos.

The Maxwells really need to get out more. Their blog is doing nothing to promote their ministry, unless their goal is to bore readers to DEATH.

I think that is actually their goal. That way they can send heathens to eternal DEATH, and all of their Godly readers will live[tm][/tm], because they actually find Maxwell posts interesting. And in the process of looking for paint-drying posts, I found this corner: (Dad the Dictator versus Dad the Servant-Leader)

titus2.com/corners/dads-corner/dictator-or-servant-leader/part-2.html

OH, THE IRONY, IT HURTS. :laughing-rofl:

The Maxwells are the only reason why I know it is impossible to be bored to death.

The sad part is, there are so many productive things they could be doing. Including things that generate income, which you would think would be important to them.

They need to go to a craft show or something. Hell put on one ...dang bring on the paint dryng I still am awake

This concerns me greatly, as I'm not sure that 'vacuuming out the cars' was given enough time on their *schedule*... Oh boy, what a boring life!

I mopped my floor today and cleaned the en suite. I used dettol for the floor today, wild I know. And Ajax for the en suite. I did notice that nobody gives a fuck.

Think it's time for us to go the recovery corner with at least 5 bottles of grape juice. Anyone care to join me? :angry-banghead:

Pics or it didn't happen! Or you can just link us to your blog where we can look at all you did today and comment on what a blessing you are to your family.

What are they doing to their photos to make them all appear as though they came from a stock catalog? It's creepy how they are all so posed.

Pics or it didn't happen! Or you can just link us to your blog where we can look at all you did today and comment on what a blessing you are to your family.

It's saying the file too big, I starting to hate my phone it's not smart, no wait it's user stupidity lol.

Photo one way i swear on my sacred bottle of grape juice.

THIS! I promise you, I would be absolutely riveted!

:laughing-rolling:

What are they doing to their photos to make them all appear as though they came from a stock catalog? It's creepy how they are all so posed.

People in stock photos look more natural than they do.

They are wearing Home Depot aprons!! Don't they know they are supposed to be boycotting Home Depot because of their support for the gheys?

They are wearing Home Depot aprons!! Don't they know they are supposed to be boycotting Home Depot because of their support for the gheys?

You need to inform them about this at once! Of course, there's a 100% chance that your comment will be deleted immediately because the concept of "gay" is too shocking for the Maxwells to acknowledge.

You need to inform them about this at once! Of course, there's a 100% chance that your comment will be deleted immediately because the concept of "gay" is too shocking for the Maxwells to acknowledge.

No, please don't. Let the little Maxwell girls get to go have fun building bird houses and other kinds of kid fun at HD!!

Now, now, they didn't JUST vacuum the cars, they also polished the door handles. That's excitement!

I swear the Maxwells do have a role. They make my life seem fascinating and that's not a bad thing.

The little girls have their names on the aprons. I wonder if they took a kids class. GASP! They might have actually been around "other" kids! :o

Archived