IGNORED

Youtube captions the Pearls

thoughtful

And now, Youtube captions the Pearls:

The subject of this first one was a man not getting his needs met by his wife, which makes the error funnier:

xBlNtbR.gif

ObX2D9a.gif

This is awesome, except that it involves looking at pictures of Michael Pearl. Creepy, always. *shudder*

Youtube CC can't seem to decide if the title of Debi's best-known book is Created to Be His Help Me or Created to Be his Hell Made. I rather like the latter.

Their daughter likes Chapter Sex -- er, six.

TbzoYgYl.gif

Unfortunately, the captioning program seems to recognize Michael Pearl's enunciation and accent very well, so it's not easy to find funny examples from him (Doug, too, but I'm still looking -- will start a thread if I get enough to be funny. His are mostly on vimeo, too, so there's not likely to be much).

But, I found a few in his bizarre and inaccurate rant on music.

Mike invites us to lunch -- don't worry, there's enough for everybody:

5cEEcyn.gif

It sounds like a wild military party:

jWxSLfo.gif

Mike gives us investment advice:

Y1AIuno.gif

And shows his knowledge of sports:

BjG0aPD.gif

I'm learning so much about being a hell made!

k1E6pEZ.gif

pkcUmNT.gif

It's good to know he's a bear when you need a gallon, isn't it?

Qx5glY3.gif

Hmmmm . . . seems like some sort of Proust/Rand McNally blend.

Michael Pearl is seriously creepy.

Yeah, I'm finding myself unable to laugh at the CC fail that Michael Pearl generates. I don't want to hang out with the Pissing Pastor any more than I do with Michael Pearl, but I can laugh at PP: with Pearl, I just shudder involuntarily. Weird.

I'd heard of these two for years,but had no idea what they looked like before this thread. Terrifying! For some reason, I'd pictured her as a prfectly-coiffed, Texas-style real estate biddy. Him I saw as a mean-looking guy with short, very dark hair, kind of like an evil George Clooney. Could not have been more wrong :o

LAWL!

I tried youtube's translations for something in Russian once -- they made no sense. My 10 lessons of Pimsleur Russian got me farther than their captions. :P

Archived