IGNORED

Noah - Movie - Merge

Mecca

I saw that one pic of Russell Crowe from what, 20 years ago and man if only that version of him was naked. Mmmm.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw it last night... totally do not get what the fuss is about. Religiousness aside, it was just a bad movie! Hilariously bad, though. Like, I'd recommend it, but it isn't much better than that version of The Wicker Man that Nicolas Cage is in. It's got pregnant Emma Watson, skyrocketing angels, and an old guy obsessed with eating berries. I had a great time watching it, but Life of Pi it is not. :D

I just saw it last night... totally do not get what the fuss is about. Religiousness aside, it was just a bad movie! Hilariously bad, though.

Better than Sharknado? I think that's my movie to measure all other hilariously-bad movies against now.

Better than Sharknado? I think that's my movie to measure all other hilariously-bad movies against now.

Ooh, I haven't actually seen Sharknado yet. I need to be in the right mood to handle it. :D

• 1 year later...

this is one WEIRD movie. Its on netflixs and I’m borde so I decided to watch it. It doesn’t do Christianity any favors, so I’m not sure who its target audience is. I know its not supposed to be accurate but I didn’t really enjoy the movie, so I’m wonder who actually did. Maybe thats why I can already watch it on netflixs. ::shrug::

Archived