IGNORED

Josh Duggar Social Media Part 11 - Seriously? 11?

happy atheist

She needs to allow her body to completely heal after each birth. How old is Mack? She's old enough for a buddy right? :snooty: I don't think Josh is going to allow Anna to have a bunch of kids.

Josh's job is all about Anna having kids. Tony said he wants Josh to be the face of the young conservative with a large family. IMO Anna will be pregnant or have a newborn during this election season and 100% they will want her pregnant or with a newborn for 2016. Josh is going to take that RV of his in 2016 and being touring the country with his 4+ kids.

As for her being pregnant right now, she doesn't look pregnant so I'm on the fence. I think what they are filming in the instagram picture is more likely about a courtship or engagement then her pregnancy.

I think TLC is walking a fine line if and when they showcase an M4. There was no backlash with M1 or M2. A saw a few negative comments about M3 but still there are plenty of families that have 3 kids close together (but stop). If M4 comes now Anna will get labeled Michelle 2.0 or clown car 2.0.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh's job is all about Anna having kids. Tony said he wants Josh to be the face of the young conservative with a large family. IMO Anna will be pregnant or have a newborn during this election season and 100% they will want her pregnant or with a newborn for 2016. Josh is going to take that RV of his in 2016 and being touring the country with his 4+ kids.

As for her being pregnant right now, she doesn't look pregnant so I'm on the fence. I think what they are filming in the instagram picture is more likely about a courtship or engagement then her pregnancy.

I think TLC is walking a fine line if and when they showcase an M4. There was no backlash with M1 or M2. A saw a few negative comments about M3 but still there are plenty of families that have 3 kids close together (but stop). If M4 comes now Anna will get labeled Michelle 2.0 or clown car 2.0.

Clown Car:The Next Generation..

Eh, so far Anna has kids every other year. If she's not pregnant already, and gets pregnant after April, she won't give birth until the beginning of 2015. A kid every other year isn't that unusual even for non-fundies, so I don't think she'll get the clown car comparisons.

Has anyone seen this person claiming to be Anna's cousin comment on any of Anna or Josh's pictures before this? Or can anyone tell if either of them are following this person's instagram? As soon as I saw that comment I smelled troll... if that person was close enough to Anna that she got texts when Anna found out she was pregnant with twins wouldn't they be linked up on instagram? Also, the few people J&A seem to interact with via instagram comments are their friends in real life, and I imagine that if this really was her cousin J or A would've addressed them at some point, which would be further proof.

TLDR; there's no reason to speculate if what they said is true if they aren't even actually Anna's cousin.

Anna needs to say no to Smuggar once in a while. He doesn't control when they have sex. No more Duggar babies. Let Anna enjoy the three she has.

She wants more, though. My bet is there will be an announcement around the time of Marcus's first birthday.

I don't think it's wrong for a woman to want to stay home and raise a large family.

I do think it's wrong to think that everyone woman should want and be forced to have that.

That's my real issue with Anna.

All of Anna's siblings, except for the two that don't follow Fundieism have many kids. I would hope that Anna would want more for herself and her kids.

She does, and she's getting that with Smuggar. She lives in a nice house, with nice furnishings, has nice clothing for herself and her children, nice vehicles, goes out to eat regularly, travels all over the place. She's living the fundie dream.

Will she always feel that way? Who knows, but right now for Anna, her life is pretty much perfect. There's nothing lacking in her life to make her want more. If she were struggling to feed and clothe her kids, she might feel differently, but she's in a great position that many would envy, fundie or non-fundie.

All of Anna's siblings, except for the two that don't follow Fundieism have many kids. I would hope that Anna would want more for herself and her kids.

Why would she want more? As a member of the Duggar dog and pony show, she gets to hob-nob with the conservative elite, travel around the world, own multiple vehicles, and buy new clothes. She living better than the average person with a college degree, to say nothing of the average ATI family. She has no reason to be introspective.

Not sure if I believe the rumours about Anna tbh. It just seems a bit convenient in some ways 1) that it's a mystery cousin, so someone close enough to her to have the scoop, but removed enough that no-one knows who they are and 2) that she's now pregnant with twins after having previously said she hopes to have twins.

Of course both are possible, but I dunno, like I said just doesn't seem likely.

Also looking at Anna's past track record it seems kind of early for her to be pregnant again- she seems to be one of those women for whom breast feeding does keeping the babies at bay, seeing as how it took at least 12 months after Mac and Michael, which is a fairly long time to go with no pregnancy if you're not using birth control.

If she is pregnant though then I can't really snark on her about that. I have a large family, and would like to have had more, but my body said no. I could have done other things with my life, but this is what makes me happiest. Some people are genuinely happy being at home and raising their children, as another poster stated, where it becomes a problem is when they think that every other woman on the planet should do the same thing.

I object to the term " wanting more" , people may want her to desire something " different" , but wanting " more" implies that being a SAHM to a growing family is somehow lacking, when it seems to be exactly the kind of life she wants.

This is coming from someone who would have loved to be a SAHM to my large family, but couldn't afford to. I had a great professional level career in a field where I made real positive differences in people's lives, but that wasn't somehow better than being a SAHM if that's what the person wants.

Smuggar and Anna must make a lot of money from TLC, because Anna hasn't worked since they've been married. Must be nice to rely on TLC to pay your bills.

I object to the term " wanting more" , people may want her to desire something " different" , but wanting " more" implies that being a SAHM to a growing family is somehow lacking, when it seems to be exactly the kind of life she wants.

This is coming from someone who would have loved to be a SAHM to my large family, but couldn't afford to. I had a great professional level career in a field where I made real positive differences in people's lives, but that wasn't somehow better than being a SAHM if that's what the person wants.

To me, the problem isn't being a SAHM as such, but the fact that Josh and Anna have both been raised to be xenophobic, ignorant, and uneducated and are passing these qualities onto their children.

Let's see, Esther has 8 going on 9, Daniel has one, Susie has one, not sure how man Rebekah has, Priscilla has one, I don't follow her much, has she gotten pg again after having Paul? And Anna has 3. So the only ones that are QF are Esther and Anna.

To me, the problem isn't being a SAHM as such, but the fact that Josh and Anna have both been raised to be xenophobic, ignorant, and uneducated and are passing these qualities onto their children.

I was a SAHM for the most part although I did back to school to work on my bachelor's degree in biology. None of my daughters have turned out to be xenophobic, ignorant or uneducated. Three of them have their bachelor's degrees and one was about to start her student teaching when she got pregnant. She is the teen librarian at a branch library. I think she might eventually get her MLS as she loves library work.

I don't believe Priscilla is pregnant, but she and David are fundie.

Of all the fundies she married Pecan Gleaner that's why.

Let's see, Esther has 8 going on 9, Daniel has one, Susie has one, not sure how man Rebekah has, Priscilla has one, I don't follow her much, has she gotten pg again after having Paul? And Anna has 3. So the only ones that are QF are Esther and Anna.

You can be QF with any # of children as long as you are not taking measures to prevent pregnancy. Some people are more fertile than others. Lots of the ATI families have smaller quivers.

You can be QF with any # of children as long as you are not taking measures to prevent pregnancy. Some people are more fertile than others. Lots of the ATI families have smaller quivers.

Probably because God loves them less.

I agree that Anna Duggar probably feels like she's hit the fundie jackpot. Aside from marrying young and being fertile, she's in a better place financially than many people, and most fundies. She and Josh receives money from the show, plus Josh is paid a decent sum (didn't we say something like $100k?) from his current job, offered to him due to his fame. Anna's able to travel and go on talk shows, and have her own following---all this by showcasing her conservative Christian lifestyle. As other posters noted, Anna gets to live a comfortable middle class lifestyle while on a single income, something many college graduates don't get to do. It's certainly better than the life she's known growing up as the daughter of a pastor. This is about as good as it gets for a fundie girl.

How long will this gravy train last? Who knows. I wager that the show has a few more years left yet. Even after that, Josh can milk his fame for a few more years at FRC. And after that......he can go back to selling used cars. The money they make from the show, and the residuals, would make for a nice nest egg. I think the couple will experience a letdown after the tv show ends, just like any celebrity whose 15 minutes of fame is over. But if they are smart, they will have prepared for this and will have an exit strategy. Ok, maybe they're screwed. :lol:

I agree that Anna Duggar probably feels like she's hit the fundie jackpot. Aside from marrying young and being fertile, she's in a better place financially than many people, and most fundies. She and Josh receives money from the show, plus Josh is paid a decent sum (didn't we say something like $100k?) from his current job, offered to him due to his fame. Anna's able to travel and go on talk shows, and have her own following---all this by showcasing her conservative Christian lifestyle. As other posters noted, Anna gets to live a comfortable middle class lifestyle while on a single income, something many college graduates don't get to do. It's certainly better than the life she's known growing up as the daughter of a pastor. This is about as good as it gets for a fundie girl.

How long will this gravy train last? Who knows. I wager that the show has a few more years left yet. Even after that, Josh can milk his fame for a few more years at FRC. And after that......he can go back to selling used cars. The money they make from the show, and the residuals, would make for a nice nest egg. I think the couple will experience a letdown after the tv show ends, just like any celebrity whose 15 minutes of fame is over. But if they are smart, they will have prepared for this and will have an exit strategy. Ok, maybe they're screwed. :lol:

They'll continue on the Christian Speaking circuit for years after the show ends. Even once they can't command a big fee anymore they'll drag the M children along in matching outfits to sing a few hymns and the love offerings will keep rolling in.

Archived