IGNORED

Josh Duggar Social Media Part 11 - Seriously? 11?

happy atheist

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't do twitter, but just glanced at Josh's. the way his profile pic is off centre with middle of the dome he has as background annoys me irrationally

It reeks of douche lord.

I see that Smuggar has a picture of Tom Jefferson on one of his tweets. Does he know that Jefferson wrote about the separation of church and state and wrote his own version of the Bible that took all out the mystical stuff about Jesus?

I don't think these RWNJs would know what freedom is if it smacked them in the face.

PART ELEVENTY!!11!111

Came here to say THIS. We've followed this turd for 11 threads' worth. 11 more than he deserves. :lol:

New record?

Yep. And you know what? Nobody will ever pay as much attention to Joshie as we do, and we're his detractors.

I see that Smuggar has a picture of Tom Jefferson on one of his tweets. Does he know that Jefferson wrote about the separation of church and state and wrote his own version of the Bible that took all out the mystical stuff about Jesus?

I don't think these RWNJs would know what freedom is if it smacked them in the face.

No, Mullet didn't teach that.

People are commenting on his instagram that he posted some too-soon joke about the Malaysian flight. Did he delete it? Does anyone know what they are referring to?

People are commenting on his instagram that he posted some too-soon joke about the Malaysian flight. Did he delete it? Does anyone know what they are referring to?

You can reference thread #10, but he posted a pic of a Craigslist ad for a Boeing 777 for sale. And yes, he deleted it, but only after people called him out on the insensitivity. He left it up for an entire day, actually.

My favorite thing about the Jefferson Bible (in which Jefferson removed all the miracles & other "supernatural" stuff) is that in 1904 the Government Printing Office printed it, and until the 1950s, all new Senators received a copy when they first arrived in Congress: http://americanhistory.si.edu/Jefferson ... page-7.cfm

See Josh, the things you don't learn at the dining room table!

That's why I couldn't look at it!

what in the world is he posting he doesn't want the world to see?

he will be back.

Considering he doesn't know the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence (despite the document actually having a title), I'm willing to hazard a guess he knows less about Jefferson than I do. And I'm Australian.

I just looked at Josh's Instagram page & I don't even have an Instagram account. He won't make it private. He loves his slobbering leghumpers too much

Nigel: What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Marty: Put it up to eleven.

I've heard fundies comment on how religious and Christian Thomas Jefferson was, even citing the fact that he did his own "translation" of the Bible. They do not acknowledge that Jefferson was skeptic, and that affiliated with deism and liberal religious movements.

All of the Founding Fathers and Mothers get turned into fundie ideals of men and women by fundamentalists. The men were godly leaders, who had a definite plan of action, and the women stayed at home, meekly supporting their men, but taking no part unless absolutely necessary.

It's sad, because they were such a diverse group of people, with conflicting ideas about what direction the new country should take. Fundies take all of the character and individuality out of the Founding Fathers and Mothers, but I suppose since they crush individuality in themselves they have to with historical figures.

I just looked at Josh's Instagram page & I don't even have an Instagram account. He won't make it private. He loves his slobbering leghumpers too much

This and I imagine that posting pictures of his daily Hobby Lobby and Chick-fil-A visits are part of his um... *aherm* "job."

That's why I couldn't look at it!

what in the world is he posting he doesn't want the world to see?

he will be back.

Probably spoilers for the TV show....

I think we should make it law that for every thread for dumb Josh social networking posts, is another year that he must permanently wear a dunce hat.

Obviously the Duggars would be against such a law and campaign against it, so we cant lose.

I think many of the founding fathers, Jefferson among them, were actually agnostic if not atheists. They certainly did not blindly follow any kind of God.

Archived