IGNORED

Josh Duggar Social Media Part 11 - Seriously? 11?

happy atheist

I think many of the founding fathers, Jefferson among them, were actually agnostic if not atheists. They certainly did not blindly follow any kind of God.

When I toured Monticello 10ish years ago, they claimed Jefferson was a deist.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I toured Monticello 10ish years ago, they claimed Jefferson was a deist.

They did on November 1, 1999, when I visited.

A person claiming to be Anna's cousin says she got a text saying Anna is pregnant with twins....not so sure I believe it, but I guess we will find out soon enough!

A person claiming to be Anna's cousin says she got a text saying Anna is pregnant with twins....not so sure I believe it, but I guess we will find out soon enough!

I have no way of knowing if this is true or not, but regardless Anna needs to take a break from childbirth and pregnancy. I know five under five is considered a grand-slam in her crowd, but it's really not healthy for her or the kids. :?

But I wouldn't be surprised if Anna is knocked up again. She's lost a lot of weight round her face and arms but still has a noticeable belly in some pics, one that looks too firm to be leftover from Marcus

Oh fuck

Oh fuck

I don't think she'd handle that too well to be honest. Not that she's be incapable, but 5 under 5 would be a lot of children to raise all by herself, considering I can't see Josh helping out too much. I'm sure she'd have a J'slave or two at her disposal, but still. Girl needs to calm down on the baby making & enjoy what she has now. :evil-eye:

I think it unlikely Anna would be pregnant with twins - not impossible but unlikely. The pics I've see of her lately, she doesn't look pregnant to me.

I don't think she'd handle that too well to be honest. Not that she's be incapable, but 5 under 5 would be a lot of children to raise all by herself, considering I can't see Josh helping out too much. I'm sure she'd have a J'slave or two at her disposal, but still. Girl needs to calm down on the baby making & enjoy what she has now. :evil-eye:

If Jessa's engaged, Jill is courting and Jana is still leading JTTHs, the amount of available J'slaves may be radically curtailed.

How in the world can she as a parent enjoy all the little milestones that her babies have if she is pooping out one after the other?

I don't want this to be true, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it is. On another note, The shirt and scarf she's wearing are very flatting on her.

If Jessa's engaged, Jill is courting and Jana is still leading JTTHs, the amount of available J'slaves may be radically curtailed.

Too true, which would make it a hell of a lot harder on Anna, and I really can't see her coping well without that added support.

How in the world can she as a parent enjoy all the little milestones that her babies have if she is pooping out one after the other?

I really hope she's not pooping them out...that sounds rather unpleasant.

I hate to say it, but I'm thrilled at the prospect of impending Duggar spawn, purely for sociological reasons. The family is nucking futs but also so engrossing. Let's see what fresh hell it is this time....

I want to see the :trainwreck:

It's not about going through milestones with each kid,it's about popping out babies as soon as you deliver. According to fundies the bible says be fruitful and multiply. I find this verse funny when fundies mention it because it mentions nothing about children.

She needs to allow her body to completely heal after each birth. How old is Mack? She's old enough for a buddy right? :snooty: I don't think Josh is going to allow Anna to have a bunch of kids.

Too true, which would make it a hell of a lot harder on Anna, and I really can't see her coping well without that added support.

That's why I mentioned on another thread I feared Anna may go Andrea Yates if she keeps popping out babies.

I think it unlikely Anna would be pregnant with twins - not impossible but unlikely. The pics I've see of her lately, she doesn't look pregnant to me.

If she's super early, like less than 8 weeks or so then she might not be showing yet.

Anna sure doesn't look pregnant lately, but hey, who knows. If she's pregnant with twins she's not even showing yet so they'd be announcing super early and they'd have to have just filmed it. That said, apparently there are supposed to be other surprises/changes this season and the description for episode 3 is still blank. But knnowing this show, the surprise is probably that someone's getting braces and the change is Josiah going off to Alert.

It definitely wouldn't be a surprise at all if she were pregnant now, let's just say that.

Archived