IGNORED

Ken Explains it All - Lori & Ken Alexander - Part 3

This is simultaneously one of the most ridiculous and offensive things I have ever heard. :evil:

The entitlement is strong with this one. Ken, when you created an account here, you agreed to post under our TOU. You outed yourself in your very first post. Comparing not getting your way on this issue to rape merely emphasizes how profoundly twisted you and your wife's worldview really is. Name in the thread title =/= sexual assault.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entitlement is strong with this one. Ken, when you created an account here, you agreed to post under our TOU. You outed yourself in your very first post. Comparing not getting your way on this issue to rape merely emphasizes how profoundly twisted you and your wife's worldview really is. Name in the thread title =/= sexual assault.

:shock: I fully retract my previous agreement with Ken on this issue. :angry-banghead:

Ken:

No, it's not the same as rape because:

1. It's not affecting your physical body

2. There is no legal right or expectation to prevent people from discussing and quoting things that were already in the public domain.

Let me give you a better analogy:

Lori writes that the Democratic platform is hated by God, and is pretty much Satanic.

lorialexander.blogspot.ca/2014/02/adaption-of-romans-one-platform.html

Do the Democrats have a legal or moral right to ask her to cease and desist? If she mentions Obama's name, does he have the right to ask that it be deleted? Was she careful about presenting everything in a balanced way?

Or, would you say that discussing issues that are near and dear to your heart is important, even if strong language is used and even if you would want to look through the Democrat record and find stuff that's not part of their talking points? You might also point out that Obama's name and political platform are public.

I believe that common decency towards all people does not give me the right as a Christian to barge into their lives uninvited to share the love of Christ and Christianity, nor use it as a weapon against them. You want Christians to be considerate as to how they share their faith, but in turn you do not want to be considerate in how you force things upon others.

You came here of your own volition. No one here is forcing anything on you. If someone walked into a church, sat in a pew and then ranted at the pastor for talking about God, I'd roll my eyes at him just as hard as I'm rolling them now at you.

My response to raping a drunk women is that the rapist is at fault period. How the new commenter missed that I will never know. To be drugged is far different than taking the drugs oneself. There are two crimes committed if that is the case, but the caution to all young ladies remains to stay out of the dark alleys of life.

Would you also tell young men to stay out of dark alleys in case they get raped? Somehow, I doubt it. And this doesn't mean I'm calling you pro-rape. It's just that it's so common and easy (but so easy to miss) how we have different rules and expectations for women all because of rape -- which women (by and large) aren't committing. And yet, people continue to do so, and it never strikes them as odd or problematic that they're essentially calling all men rapists who can't pass a drunk woman or a solo woman in an alley without penetrating her. You don't find that offensive? I do. I also find it stupid. Victims aren't responsible for rape. Rapists are.

But in your illustration you now become the rapist, that is how it works. Even as I ask you "please stop." You are a hypocrite, and evil, if you continue doing something against what someone wishes and requests, and then blame them for it. That applies to rape and applies to this current situation. It is just an attempt at a different kind of harm.

Good God, you did not just compare a conversation to rape. That's foul.

eta: stuff

If you let a person talk long enough, they'll tell you who they are. This has proven true for Ken today.

Ain't that the truth. I never bought that Ken was any more reasonable than Lori (despite his laughable attempts to prove otherwise) but I didn't realize the true extent of his assholishness until today. :pink-shock:

Like I said earlier, these threads do a much better job of showing the real Ken and Lori then their blog.

Frankly, I'm not sure I could seriously entertain anything Ken Alexander (or Lori Alexander) would say on this board.

He is clearly here to play victim. Ken is trying to drum up sympathy, either from us or from his wife's followers when she inevitably spins his posts on here into some bogus blog post about all the mean feminists on Freejinjer.

He has repeatedly made outrageous and ignorant statements, only to go back later and claim people "misunderstood" him. He's spent more time on this board in the last month than I have yet in this YEAR. But then claims he has better uses of his time.

Ken Alexander is a pissy little bitch, and I truly wouldn't have expected anything different . His wife has bigger balls than he does, he should send her over to play in the sandbox since he is packing up his toys and heading home.

I would use our time-honored observation, "He's flounced! That's why we can't have nice things!" but it's abundantly clear that KEN ANDERSON, husband of LORI ANDERSON, has finally worn out his welcome. I'm sick of the walls o' text that evade our questions.

He claims that we don't "get" what he's saying, but it's totes obvs that he's unwilling even to consider that any of us might have a point re marital equality.

I really think that he thought he would be able to get us to take down all things about Lori and him and never snark on them again. I also think that he is terrified of people in his real life finding out about his internet life. He is very clearly used to getting his way and seemed rather surprised that his various methods to control us didn't work.

Besides the wise advice that one should always assume one out of two people on the internet are ax murderers and if it isn't you it is the other person(I think I got that right) it is also best not to post stuff under your real name that you wouldn't want put on the headlines of your local newspaper. I don't think Ken thought of those things when making public his extreme beliefs.

white-knight.jpg

I think this is how Ken saw himself at first, here to save his wife from our evil words and ourselves from our failure to submit.

I honestly think he had no idea. If Lori, for the last 14 years has stopped "talking back" more than one suggestion and maybe a second when he goes off the tracks, and spends her time lately working out her aggression about him on her blog-- and he is The consultant, over a group of women who can't really talk back either--and goes to a church that preaches submission of women... I expect he's had years of women not ever telling him he's wrong. Plus, based on the dense, meaningless stacks of church jargon he puked up, especially at first, he has spent years just regurgitating the pablum his church teaches (sacrificial love = back rubs? Sargeant vs Private = Husband vs Wife) Men can't lead if their wives don't allow them to? I mean, honestly.

He hated that we were adept at finding and posting direct quotes that contradicted what he said... he basically proved only that he and Lori have different memories about their marriage, from child rearing to sex to how lousey it was. I don't think he ever understood that vast numbers of people never fight about the crap they seemed to fight about all the time. ANd he isn't able to believe it, because it would call into question why their marriage sucked all that time (poor partner selection.... on both sides I think) I think every time he started to see that we could have good marriages without the drama and the submission, he had to talk himself out of believing it--otherwise, life is just unfair!

Once he saw that we didn't respect him just for being a man, that we didn't believe his version of bible interpretation and that we were not going to do what we wanted, he tried to guilt us up a bit. I suspect he was more angry than sad, but Sad is his church's code word for pissed. I am so sad that you people don't see that you are going to hell for treating me so shabbily" is what I got out of it.

You all think way too highly of yourselves... a real pat on the back society.

I jumped on here to see what this Forum was all about and dispel some really ridiculous speculation about me and my family. I should have expected that once I dispelled the the major speculation and mischaracterizations that the venom would find other outlets. I am not so naive to think that angry people will be quieted by anyone man, let alone one who believes strongly in Biblical authority.

Keep having fun ... as I have zero expectations from this group whatsoever, and never have. You are very deceived if you think I thought I could match down with a bunch of angry and upset people. I can't stoop that low as I live by a higher standard and values. I guess I did have some hopes for some of you, and who knows, maybe a few of you will stop treating us as the enemy, because we are not.

I jumped on here to see what this Forum was all about and dispel some really ridiculous speculation about me and my family. I should have expected that once I dispelled the the major speculation and mischaracterizations that the venom would find other outlets. I am not so naive to think that angry people will be quieted by anyone man, let alone one who believes strongly in Biblical authority.

Keep having fun ... as I have zero expectations from this group whatsoever, and never have. You are very deceived if you think I thought I could match down with a bunch of angry and upset people. I can't stoop that low as I live by a higher standard and values. I guess I did have some hopes for some of you, and who knows, maybe a few of you will stop treating us as the enemy, because we are not.

Of course you do...you are totally better than all of us, :roll: . We know you think that, you've made that perfectly clear. However, you are really not, no matter what you want to think about yourself.

I can't stoop that low as I live by a higher standard and values. I guess I did have some hopes for some of you, and who knows, maybe a few of you will stop treating us as the enemy, because we are not.

I question this.

I've never hit a child with a leather strap. You have.

Not so sure you are the one with higher standards and values.....

I'm not angry or upset. I'm amused, entertained and pitying, but not angry or upset.

One of the amusing things is I agreed with you at least once and I think a few more times. But when people actually agree with you, you ignore them. Instead of interacting with me, you still focus on those who disagree with you.

Mr Ken Alexander:

You are a whiny he-bitch. You are much like the spoiled bully who starts crying when his victims who take his shit anymore. If you find our play too rough, get out of sandbox and take your crappy toys (sexism, child abuse advocacy and general sanctimonious attitude) with you. :nenner:

One thought just throwing this out there hypothetically, I am not advocating anything. Would Ken's views on rape change if someone drugged him (slipped it in his water), put on a strap on and proceeded to peg him?

Well, I hope nobody put money on him actually leaving. :mrgreen:

I don't have a problem with Beth teaching an adult Sunday School class. I would go, however, I doubt Ken would go. I think it is up to the men to decide whether or not they are comfortable with it. Some men would be fine, while others would not. It is one of those gray areas in my opinion and everyone has to be convicted in their own minds about it. She isn't in authority over men in the church which I definitely would have a problem with.

From comments on Lori's blog post of August 8, 2013. He can't learn from any woman it seems. Lori appears to believe that even attending a Sunday School class taught by a woman would be too much for Ken's tender feelings.

Ken wrote:Keep having fun ... as I have zero expectations from this group whatsoever, and never have. You are very deceived if you think I thought I could match down with a bunch of angry and upset people. I can't stoop that low as I live by a higher standard and values. I guess I did have some hopes for some of you, and who knows, maybe a few of you will stop treating us as the enemy, because we are not.

Who is angry and upset? I am not. Although you appear to be upset. I'm quite comfortable with the churches that I attend. I made a deliberate decision to not attend the type churches that you frequent for more than an educational visit now and again.

There you go destroying your "Christian" attitude with the prideful talk of your higher standard and values. They aren't higher, Ken, they are simply different. I don't view you as an enemy, merely taken in by a simplistic view of the Bible and Christianity and the Pearls. Lord have mercy.

Ken, stop beating a dead horse. Nobody here will ever see you and Lori as anything other than fucking monsters that you are. If that offends you, too bad. You deserve every hateful thing that has been said about you.

On Saturday, 1st of March 2014, you outed your last name repeatedly on FJ:

Here is another quote by Lori about those "perfect Alexanders"

Did someone ask where FJ was saying the Alexander’s they were “perfect?â€

Oh and: Lori Alexander is a fucking monster on Valentine's Day

It's YOU who put all that information out there.

Frankly, I'm not sure I could seriously entertain anything Ken Alexander (or Lori Alexander) would say on this board.

He is clearly here to play victim. Ken is trying to drum up sympathy, either from us or from his wife's followers when she inevitably spins his posts on here into some bogus blog post about all the mean feminists on Freejinjer.

He has repeatedly made outrageous and ignorant statements, only to go back later and claim people "misunderstood" him. He's spent more time on this board in the last month than I have yet in this YEAR. But then claims he has better uses of his time.

Ken Alexander is a pissy little bitch, and I truly wouldn't have expected anything different . His wife has bigger balls than he does, he should send her over to play in the sandbox since he is packing up his toys and heading home.

Excellent point. I really wonder who submits to whom.

The great leader Ken or the manipulative, creepy Lori?

Ken who is continuously primitively chest beating like an ape shouting and insisting he is the leader or manipulating, creepy, cruel and ignorant Lori who gets her ungodly way by poking holes in her contraceptive. There is a good chance she lets him believe she is submitting to save their miserable marriage or whatever you call it.

Neither one of them has any clue whatsoever what a real marriage entailes. Their contempt for each other is painfully clear, but since they maintain such a godly and biblical image apparantly divorce is out of the question. I think they deserve each other. Christian or not, as human beings they fail, (child) abuse, cruelty, power struggles, manipulation, competition, marriage, emotions and discussions summerising in percentages, but..... with the bible in their hands and then it is all good.

A few happy family pictures doesn't change all that, the written word (Lori's and his) is very powerfull especially on the internet and for everybody to read. Lori's written words have been tirelessly quoted by Koala, Formergothardite and a few significant other FJers, thank you all! Ken has been denying, toning down, trying to temper, invoke the bible and avoiding, and as a last resort shamefully blaming FJ and it's ungodly, slandering commenters by comparing their comments to rape.

Not exactly the conduct of a true leader, how christian, godly and biblical he may be.

Archived