IGNORED

Kelly C.: Send My (Sometimes) SAHD to Peru

DomWackTroll

Bria needs to get fucking JOB if she wants to go to Peru and grace all those primitive non-Christians (yes, I know Peru is a predominately Roman Catholic country, but we all know Bria, Kelly and their ilk don't consider Catholics to be Christians). I'm so sick of these grifting Crawfords.

Agreed. And learn Spanish.

Maybe Mr. Kelly should go instead. He really shouldn't be letting all that training he got from BRADRICK! (Not to mention those totes legit credentials) go to waste.

• 2 weeks later...

Kelly C interrupts her usually self-satisfied, falsely humble navel gazing posts to tell her leg humpers about human trafficking.

generationcedar.com/main/2014/03/we-can-do-something-to-help-stop-human-trafficking.html#comments

No doubt human trafficking is a huge problem and totally horrifying. If I'm not mistaken, Law and Order:SVU devoted an episode to this atrocity a few seasons back. However, I'm sure Kelly C will make this focus all about herself, using it as a total vanity project to show what a charitable and compassionate person she is.

Between this latest post and Bria's so-called mission trip to Peru I'm beginning to wonder if Kelly is doing some kind of re-branding.

Kelly C interrupts her usually self-satisfied, falsely humble navel gazing posts to tell her leg humpers about human trafficking.

generationcedar.com/main/2014/03/we-can-do-something-to-help-stop-human-trafficking.html#comments

No doubt human trafficking is a huge problem and totally horrifying. If I'm not mistaken, Law and Order:SVU devoted an episode to this atrocity a few seasons back. However, I'm sure Kelly C will make this focus all about herself, using it as a total vanity project to show what a charitable and compassionate person she is.

Between this latest post and Bria's so-called mission trip to Peru I'm beginning to wonder if Kelly is doing some kind of re-branding.

Well, in light of what's been happening at VF and ATI, someone running a blog like Kelly's would either need to do some rebranding or start doing a bit more introspection/realizing how screwed up that mindset has been. The only other response I can think of would be to do as Jennie Chancey has done and let your blog go dormant, save for posting links to other sites. For a blog-as-income, I don't see that approach working.

Poor Peru, they are getting Raquel in a couple of months too.

Poor Peru, they are getting Raquel in a couple of months too.

Damn, what did the people of Peru do to deserve two air-headed narcissists?

Archived