IGNORED

ATTN: UK.... Botkins!

Kimerical

IIRC, when I was at the Hermitage last year, I could film if I paid to do so.

Got it. But I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about them working on a new doc.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it. But I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about them working on a new doc.

Mark Robinette's FB page is public - but one of the first videos he posted on March 5, "On the way to the Hermitage Museum talking philosophy with Geoff Botkin," has been made private. I watched it before that happened and wrote up a summary at the beginning of this thread. And yes, Botkin has been making noise for years about working on some massive documentary about "culture," but the silence from Botkin HQ has been deafening in recent months - I'm surmising because of the Doug Phillips is a Massive Tool scandal.

Mark Robinette's FB page is public - but one of the first videos he posted on March 5, "On the way to the Hermitage Museum talking philosophy with Geoff Botkin," has been made private. I watched it before that happened and wrote up a summary at the beginning of this thread. And yes, Botkin has been making noise for years about working on some massive documentary about "culture," but the silence from Botkin HQ has been deafening in recent months - I'm surmising because of the Doug Phillips is a Massive Tool scandal.

Wow, I can't believe I've never heard of that before, and I follow the Botkins pretty closely. It will be interesting to see how that pans out someday.

And, weird, but I am not friends with the Robinette guy and I can still see that video.

Archived