IGNORED

Jessica/Latisha's blog gone?

justakitten

I apologize if this has already been posted...I noticed Jessica's blog is no longer there. Anyone know what happened?

Yes it's gone for a few days now. I have no idea what happend, perhaps her husband again?

It's weird...I never saw her post any of her really crazy shit on this one. Wonder why she deleted it? Maybe The Chad is on another one of his kicks.

It's weird...I never saw her post any of her really crazy shit on this one. Wonder why she deleted it? Maybe The Chad is on another one of his kicks.

Yeah she didn't really post anything crazy on this one. The only thing that might have caused her to take it down was, that she posted about how thieves stole hay and something else from their farm. Maybe they were having issues with thieves again or maybe The Chad doesn't want additional info about them or their home out there.

A couple of weeks ago, her readers took her to the mat and she pitched a fit about it. I think she got butthurt, took her toys, and went home.

A couple of weeks ago, her readers took her to the mat and she pitched a fit about it. I think she got butthurt, took her toys, and went home.

'

Moe details please? :)

Was it about the Doug Phillips shit she was posting about? If so I am going to be pissed that I missed it :snooty:

I also read the Doug Phillips posting, but I didn't read the comments. She is one of the less popular fundie bloggers out there and from what I remember with this second blog she wasn't getting a lot of comments. The Doug posting was back in November or December iirc.

...and she's never coming back!!! At least that's what she said when she shut down last time.

I think she might be gone for good this time. I don't think she can take certain things. I recall with the first blog, she shut down partially because of FJ. With this second blog, if her regular readers had issues with her, she probably couldn't take it.

Archived