IGNORED

Homophobic Morons Strike Again!

notablesquid

Thankfully, the backlash is more than favorable to the young man on the receiving end of the bigotry in this story:

http://www.wtvm.com/story/23784990/anti ... around-him

I don't get how they would trust the server to not inflict The Gay on their food since recruiting is of course a high priority on the ever dastardly Gay Agenda. That he's good enough to work on their behalf but not be fairly rewarded for it will never make sense to me (along with all the other idiocy they spouted.)

Also, if the Maxhells weren't so stingy with the dining out, I'd immediately suspect them as the guilty party just for the self righteous stupidity.

Hopefully the asshole who wrote that note will end up passing a golf ball size kidney stone.

I wonder what that couple would do if they saw my Halloween costume! I'm a law student, so sometimes people dress as cases (e.g. dressing all in brown and carrying a board around). I decided to take the nerdery one step further and dress up as the "homosexual agenda" that Justice Scalia mentioned in his dissents on major gay-rights cases. All I have to do is duct tape a spare agenda book to myself, write "destroy society" on it, and maybe get my best guy friend to dress as Justice Scalia and "morally disapprove" of me all night!

How horrible!! That poor kid. Also how did they know he was gay?

I would think they didn't really know but rather assumed based on some stereotype about gay men.

I would think they didn't really know but rather assumed based on some stereotype about gay men.

I guess that makes sence. I personally have a big gaydar so I can spot one from far away. Of course I am not going to denie a gay waiter/waitress a good tip though.

I'd much rather have a gay waiter that does a great job and keeps my drink full (pet peeve) than a heterosexual who leaves me thirsty. See I don't really care much about the server's personal characteristics, but on the job they do. I don't care if you are a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater, if you do a good job, you've made my evening more enjoyable and I tip you well.

These people are absolute assholes.

I put myself through college waiting tables and there are jackholes who will use any excuse not to tip. I know this is a dumb question but, what ever happened to "do unto others'? I don't necessairly mean tip, but how about not attempting to degrade someone (homosexual slur)? O I keep forgetting tha Jeebus said to judge others.

If you got service from a waiter, I don't care if he's a demon from hell, you friggin' tip. End of story.

The only thing I would add to this post is to insert "in the United States," since in many other countries service industry employees are actually paid a living wage and thus tipping is not such a part of the culture. But yeah. In the States, if the service was even remotely competent, ALWAYS tip.

I put myself through college waiting tables and there are jackholes who will use any excuse not to tip. I know this is a dumb question but, what ever happened to "do unto others'? I don't necessairly mean tip, but how about not attempting to degrade someone (homosexual slur)? O I keep forgetting tha Jeebus said to judge others.

My MIL raised 4 kids as a waitress after her husband died suddenly. If you show up at the table, you get 15%, no matter how bad the service. Good service gets 30-40%, depending upon how good.

And Tea Party Jesus totally said to throw the first stone at whores, because Christians are sinless and pure. Also, he said that giving to the poor is a sin that encourages laziness and poverty, so keep all your stuff for you.

Archived