IGNORED

Latisha The Baker

ThisOlGirl

My favorite boring fundie(my favorite mostly because we live in the same area) took a cake baking class--eleventy!!! I also saw this:

"I am anxiously awaiting my wedding cake pans. Ordered them on Amazon and can hardly wait."

Could there be a wedding cake business in the works? Is THE CHAD!!! allowing his little lady to make her own money? Sweet Baby Jesus, I hope so. The snark possibilities coming from her True Christian Home Bakery could be endless.

I bet Zsuzsanna will give her a good talking to about why she should be baking exclusively in cast iron, and how non stick coating give us cancer.

The cake pictures she posted were pretty lackluster. They looked great for home-baking (better than I can do!), but I wouldn't pay for it or call it professional.

The cakes are very meh. I'm not sure why she needed to take a class to learn how to do that.

Off topic, but: Can anyone here shed any light on the little girl's hair situation? I know people have asked before, but I don't think it ever got answered. She's a cute little thing, but that hair is whacked out.

The cake pictures she posted were pretty lackluster. They looked great for home-baking (better than I can do!), but I wouldn't pay for it or call it professional.

eh... with some practice, it will get better. She just needs to find enough people who want her earlier creations to justify making later creations.

The cakes are very meh. I'm not sure why she needed to take a class to learn how to do that.

Off topic, but: Can anyone here shed any light on the little girl's hair situation? I know people have asked before, but I don't think it ever got answered. She's a cute little thing, but that hair is whacked out.

She did not get her parents' hair, that's for sure. For now, while she's still a toddler, it's cute, but somehow in the gene pool, she got some seriously frizzy hair. When she's a girl, she can braid it, but when she's a teen I suspect she'll struggle with it. I know I don't snark well, but I certainly am not going to snark on a little girl's hair (unless it's some elaborate age-inappropriate 'do)

I seem to recall someone saying that Latisha's toddler's hair was like that due to a genetic glitch that interferes with the body's creation of hair. Maybe something to do with it lacking a protein? I'm really not sure of the specifics.

Dang, her life must be boring. I nearly fell asleep reading her blog. Seems like frogs and cake pans are her major need-to-blog-about topics, huh? Over at Are they all yours? there's at least some suspense, waiting for Zsu's next crazy breakout, conspiracy theory or butter massacre (does that rhyme? Oh yes, it does :D ) but this nice little stepfort wife fundie crazy christian lady bores the hell out of me. At least they grow their own produce which is a 180° to the Duggar household (thought the body was a temple anyway, didn't know you could bring TTC there). I guess some of that is Zsu's weird wanna-be farmgirl influence.

Anyone care to shed light on why she's called Latisha? I feel so ignorant right now!

Dang, her life must be boring. I nearly fell asleep reading her blog. Seems like frogs and cake pans are her major need-to-blog-about topics, huh? Over at Are they all yours? there's at least some suspense, waiting for Zsu's next crazy breakout, conspiracy theory or butter massacre (does that rhyme? Oh yes, it does :D ) but this nice little stepfort wife fundie crazy christian lady bores the hell out of me. At least they grow their own produce which is a 180° to the Duggar household (thought the body was a temple anyway, didn't know you could bring TTC there). I guess some of that is Zsu's weird wanna-be farmgirl influence.

Anyone care to shed light on why she's called Latisha? I feel so ignorant right now!

She's called Latisha because she trolled one of our members under that name once. She wasn't playing the nicey nice Christian that day, and she didn't want her godly little friends to know who she was.

Also, Ha! Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many effing times a post does she have to say that? Seriously, you are not a teenager. Grow the hell up. Not everything can be that funny.

Furthermore, I can't fathom what she will need the wedding cake pans for. Her cakes are just fine for home, but dear lord, surely she doesn't think a Betty Crocker icing bag = BAKER!!!!11!!!!!

Oh, Latisha has her share of crazy, she's just not letting it show on her new blog.

She's a Zsuzsanna fan girl with similar delusions about government agendas to persecute good Christian families and doctors as agents of said government, wanting to poison her children with vaccines and antibiotics. She's also very into guns.

... I know I don't snark well, but I certainly am not going to snark on a little girl's hair (unless it's some elaborate age-inappropriate 'do)

Thank you (seriously).

Aside: I hate to see snark on the personal appearance (especially characteristics that they cannot change) of minors. I don't think that is what FJ is about. (And I don't mean for this comment to sound hand-slappy to anyone, but it's how I feel).

I don't think anyone is snarking on the little one's hair, people are just wondering about the cause, as they have before.

Jessica has addressed it somewhere, but I'm not sure where - I dont think it's on the new blog, unless it's in comments.

Oh, Latisha has her share of crazy, she's just not letting it show on her new blog.

She's a Zsuzsanna fan girl with similar delusions about government agendas to persecute good Christian families and doctors as agents of said government, wanting to poison her children with vaccines and antibiotics. She's also very into guns.

Yup, she's not showing the crazy on her new blog. I got into her old blog when I first started posting on FJ yuku a couple of years back. She comments on Zsu's blog here and there. I recall she posted a comment about taxes and how her husband had to pay a lot because he is self-employed. I can feel for self-employed people when they pay a lot, but Latisha's extreme anti-government attitude makes it hard to sympathize with her husband.

I don't think anyone has snarked on the little girl's hair. People are just wondering what could be the cause. I had a friend who went through a period of frizzy hair due to a vitamin deficiency. Maybe that could be cause for the little girl's hair.

Now my boys have the worst, cowlicky, sticky uppy hair in the world, so I can't judge. But she could at least put a barrette in the poor girl's hair to keep it out of her face. Ugh, I hate it when even one strand is hanging in my eyes.

I seem to recall someone saying that Latisha's toddler's hair was like that due to a genetic glitch that interferes with the body's creation of hair. Maybe something to do with it lacking a protein? I'm really not sure of the specifics.

This sounds vaguely familiar. Her hair looks very fine, with a lot of breakage. She looks like a boisterous, happy little girl--her hair fits her personality!

I had a friend in high school with hair like that. He kept it really short, but a few times grew it out a bit and it was a total frizzy afro mess. No one in his family had hair like that, it was something genetic that only he had.

It appears to be Pili trianguli et canaliculi, but I don't know if Jessica has discussed it at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncombable_hair_syndrome

Oh, goody -- she's been recommending the Pissing Preacher's Guide to Tinkling on the Piano:

theargonfamilylife.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-complete-church-piano-course-book.html

theargonfamilylife.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

The hair is .... amazing. I read the wikipedia-article, but one point is not true:

The hair is normal in quantity and is usually silvery-blond or straw-colored

Harry Potter has this (at least at one point) and he has brown hair. :naughty:

I don't think anyone has snarked on the little girl's hair. People are just wondering what could be the cause. I had a friend who went through a period of frizzy hair due to a vitamin deficiency. Maybe that could be cause for the little girl's hair.

My apologies

Archived