IGNORED

Woman uses cooking pot to fend off alleged rapist

doggie

She sure gave him the ass wooping he deserved and more. I love the huge lumps on his head.

mail_zps84731674.jpg

A woman fended off a man who tried to rape her this weekend at a Tewksbury hotel by grabbing a cooking pot and striking him in the face with it multiple times before he ran away, police said.

Frank Harrison’s mug shot

Frank Harrison, 46, of Lawrence is facing charges after the attack, which happened early Sunday morning, Tewksbury police said in a statement.

Police responded at about 5:30 a.m. Sunday to the Extended Stay America Hotel at 1910 Andover St. for reports of a male covered with blood and cuts on his head.

Harrison had allegedly approached the woman in her hotel room with a knife and attempted to rape her, police said. Harrison would not allow the woman to leave her room, but the woman was able to fight him off with the cooking pot, police said.

Harrison was arrested by Tewksbury police and faces charges of kidnapping, assault to rape while armed, and indecent assault and battery on a person over the age of 14, police said.

Harrison is to be arraigned today in Lowell District Court, police said.

- See more at: http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/09 ... SdEeN.dpuf

Makes me happy that I have a cabinet full of cast iron cookware.

Hey, that's right around where I grew up. Lovely. :P

Good for her though. Nice to see she got some great shots in!

Wow. Good for her.

That said, I'm waiting for our favorite bloggers JudgyBitch and Sunshine Mary to write posts about how this case is proof that acquaintance rape doesn't happen because why didn't the victim fight off the rapist like in this instance? Or something. Grr, it makes me pissy that I can already predict how misogynist jerks will respond to this.

Archived