IGNORED

The Inspire Conference! (Maxwell's)

Justme

Is that Jesse in the yellowish tight hipster pants?

Is that Jesse in the yellowish tight hipster pants?

I noticed those too, makes him look quite trendy. He wouldn't be wearing those again will he Stevie?

I noticed those too, makes him look quite trendy. He wouldn't be wearing those again will he Stevie?

Well, he certainly won't be defrauding the ladies - because women NEVER think about sex - never evers.

Well, you see, the Maxwell children are such great conversationalists that they don't need to stand near someone to preach to them. I'm honestly curious as to how the Maxwell kids approach a mainstream, secular person. I imagine they'd run off script very quickly with someone who doesn't fit into their narrow view of the world.

Or just run off! (insert rim shot)

Or perhaps they would just keep coming around, again and again, to trying the save the poor damned soul.

I imagine that conversation with a Maxwell is like having an earworm of It's a Small World and The Song That Doesn't End running concurrently in one's mind.

Poor Sarah wroteded

:angry-banghead:

Notice in this picture:

DSC_5979-425x283.jpg

Each reversal that is making great conversationalists™ is fellowshipping™ about 1 or 2 meters from the 'friend' :cray-cray:[/quote

This picture looks so very staged. I wonder if these people all feel as awkward as they look.

As for the term situated-- that is a I've heard and used since I was a little kid--it may be a KS thing, but I have long heard non fundies use it.

They are on their way back home. I am surprised how short this fall trip was - only 4 events (1 evening and 3 weekends). They were advertising that they would be available for the whole October but looks like nobody was interested enough to ask them. When you compare the past two years with the previous ones you can see their gravy train is totally going to end sooner than later. Something to think about, Stevie :penguin-no:

I wonder how the Belleville conference went? The Arndts are probably the biggest, fundie-craziest family in all of Belleville... did they go?

I think the Arndts and Maxwells fellowshiping would be very interesting.

I see Miss Kylie can't get them out of her head.

Someone else commented and suggested they tour DC. Steve replied that they need to get back as John has an urgent work commitment. I wonder who'd actually employ them. Unless, of course, he's needed to help out Chris for the latest OneTonRamp/QuackBooks course.

John had an urgent work committment, but they were available the entire month of October? Hmm...

JOHN has an urgent work commitment so the rest of Maxborg Collective simply HAS to go along.

I see Miss Kylie can't get them out of her head.

Someone else commented and suggested they tour DC. Steve replied that they need to get back as John has an urgent work commitment. I wonder who'd actually employ them. Unless, of course, he's needed to help out Chris for the latest OneTonRamp/QuackBooks course.

I saw that too. I am kind of surprised they didn't go into D.C. W/ all the stuff about America u think it would have been 1st thing on their mind to do.

I've seen strangers waiting at restaurants stand closer and look friendlier than that.

Poor Sarah wroteded

:angry-banghead:

Notice in this picture:

DSC_5979-425x283.jpg

Each reversal that is making great conversationalists™ is fellowshipping™ about 1 or 2 meters from the 'friend' :cray-cray:

They can do this because they're such excellent conversationalists that they can communicate their thoughts telepathically. :roll:

Last night I dreamt I was kissing a Maxwell son, for the sole purpose of gathering Intel for FJ. and it was one of those save-the-first-kiss-till-the-wedding-day open mouth disasters. The dream went on and on, and I slowly was able to get some of them to loosen up. Steve was in hysterics after finding out a couple of the kids were watching HGTV in the mornings. Anna wanted to write a diary but that was forbidden. In the end we were at the beach with a bunch of other fundie families who were covered had to toe and terrified to swim because it might v be fun.

My subsequent dream involved Ryan Gosling and that was much more...fun.

They can do this because they're such excellent conversationalists that they can communicate their thoughts telepathically. :roll:

They can communicate 'telepathically' because the conversation is always the same anyway.

They can communicate 'telepathically' because the conversation is always the same anyway.

Would that be communicating telepathetically? :lol:

Would that be communicating telepathetically? :lol:

Well, we do talk about Poor Sarah!

I'm intrigued that there are no photos - save the pretty trees and the square dance conversation on the parking lot - from Roanoke. Perhaps it was a bust? I don't mean to wish ill on Teri & Steve's ability to support their family, but if fewer people are going for their isolationist, father-idolizing ideas ... well, a woman can hope.

Archived