IGNORED

Laura Grace Robins haz a sad

Pam

How come some bloggers get hundreds of comments, while others only get a mere handful?

unmaskingfeminism.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/comments-count/

She ponders the problem

Maybe I’m not talking about sex enough, or talking about my hot alpha husband enough,...

Hmmmm, I wonder what blogger is giving her a case of the doldrums....

She needs to have a post about crotchless panties and disciplinary spanking sessions if she wants more comments. cough Sunshine Mary cough

Laura Grace Robins should try to keep sweet a bit more and stop being a jealous hater. We can't all get hundreds of comments like Sunshine Mary. She's a force of nature, y'all.

One of SSM's accolytes recently posted about how it was unnecessary to give in-depth descriptions of one's sex life. lovingintheruins.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/lets-not-talk-about-sex-for-a-change/ I doubt it ever occurred to SSM, who read and commented on the entry, that she is one of the guiltiest, going on and on about how she was gagging for it when she and her hot alpha hunny bunny were on vacay and had to get it on in the shower, and so on ad nauseum.

One of SSM's accolytes recently posted about how it was unnecessary to give in-depth descriptions of one's sex life. lovingintheruins.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/lets-not-talk-about-sex-for-a-change/ I doubt it ever occurred to SSM, who read and commented on the entry, that she is one of the guiltiest, going on and on about how she was gagging for it when she and her hot alpha hunny bunny were on vacay and had to get it on in the shower, and so on ad nauseum.

Self-awareness, she ain't got it!

Archived