IGNORED

A comic representation of Feminism

tankgirl

Yup, that's what being a woman is like. You're lazy and ugly if you don't dress sexy enough and a slut if you do. Having babies makes you a stupid breeder, not having them makes you a ball busting bitch.

It's almost like the patriarchy doesn't allow me any winning moves . . . wait.

If you marry, then everyone demands to know when you're going to have kids. If you have kids before you marry they call you a whore. If you tell people it is none of their business you're a bitch.

Hooray for bitches!

I shared this on my Facebook page. After all, as females, we're judged no matter what we do with our lives. If we focus on a career, we're selfish bitches who take jobs away from men, yet if we make the choice to become a SAHM, we're judged for accepting patriarchy.

I swear those are my sister in laws and their words to each other. One is a stay at home mom who believes that mothers who work are abusing their kids, the other is career focused and thinks that stay at home mums are lazy and sponging off their partners. I get to hear their opinions of each other all the time :violence-bomb:

We can never do it right.

I will say now that I'm a bit older and wiser, I'm personally glad I'm not one of the "super attractive" women. I would hate to deal with unwanted attention from creepers on a regular basis.

We can never do it right.

I will say now that I'm a bit older and wiser, I'm personally glad I'm not one of the "super attractive" women. I would hate to deal with unwanted attention from creepers on a regular basis.

I'm not super attractive, but I do get more than my fair share of creeper attention. In January. While dressed up like that kid from The Christmas Story. ("I can't put my arms down!")

It's made me a humorless bitch, but also a whore, because I wear skirts, but also probably a lesbian because I don't want kids. (It's hard to keep up.)

I'm not super attractive, but I do get more than my fair share of creeper attention. In January. While dressed up like that kid from The Christmas Story. ("I can't put my arms down!")

It's made me a humorless bitch, but also a whore, because I wear skirts, but also probably a lesbian because I don't want kids. (It's hard to keep up.)

If you decide to stay at home you could be a lesbian, whore, sponger- the trifecta!

Brilliant!

Why did the page keep jumping, though? It took me forever to be able to read the bottom-most panels.

Are you on a phone? My android phone does that constantly, which is why I rarely access the internet on it. (It's also from a few years ago, so ancient as smart phones go.)

Archived