IGNORED

Tim Tebow cut by the Patriots

SPHASH

I really thought you wrote "Christ became my next boyfriend" when I first read your post...

No, that's Jesus' girl, Mary Maxwell.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't seem like those jobs are big enough for his ego. I'm betting he turns up as a spokesperson for some right-wing Christian PAC. Hey, if FRC is willing to hire Smuggar...

Maybe Timmy will end up as Josh's replacement when he is let go moves on from FRC! Hmmmm...has potential, I think, especially in attracting a younger audience.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'll take Tebow over Smuggy any day of the week.

I have to say that Chris became my next boyfriend after reading all his responses to homophobia, I had no idea who he was but read his lustful cockmeister piece and decided he was mine.

"I greatly esteem him." - Elinor Dashwood

Only (ex) Vikings player this Packer backer can say that about. ;)

Chris Kluwe will be fine now that his NFL career is over. He is a huge gamer and in an interview I heard him discuss projects he has going on in that arena.

Lol Lustful Cockmonster

I seriously doubt he's the only christian in the NFL. Just the only one who likes to show off his faith.

And sticking with being a QB when he's deeply unsuited for it seemed to be due to his pride and lack of humility.

Exactly. Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers are Christians, and I don't see them facing any "persecution" by rabid anti-Christian NFL fans (who don't exist, BTW). Perhaps it's because Brees and Rodgers don't shove it down people's throats 24/7 and/or the fact that they can actually PLAY the position to which they've been assigned.

People don't hate Tebow's Christianity. They hate his arrogance and sense of entitlement. Big difference.

According to my boyfriend (Keith Olbermann) yes he is back on ESPN, that the Patriots might have cut him however they are still selling his jersey plus the owner made some comment that he might be back if things do not work out. He could always come to Phoenix and play for the Cardinals, if he can make it as a q-back on that team he can make it anywhere.

My problem with him was that he was a good college q-back but did not have the skills to make it in the pro's. No leadership plus he could not pass against the big boys.

Archived