IGNORED

The Proverbs Family shuts it all down

FJismyheadship

servinghimdiligently.blogspot.com/?m=1

Its back up now.

Edited to break link.

Come on guys, they've just shut down cause of us finding them, now is not the time for unbroken links. Lilith.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
/servinghimdiligently.blogspot.com/?m=1

Its back up now.

Thanks. I see it has been sanitized for their protection...

Edited to break link in quote - lilith.

Serving Him Diligently The enemy has been attacking our family left and right. We'll be back in business in the morning. He may have gotten our weekend, but I believe Joy comes in the morning Like · Just now

Serving Him Diligently Yesterday at 7:03pm ·

We've changed our name and look, but it's still the same old web site. I had to remove some posts due to some hate filled folks out there, but we're back up and going now.

"Hate" my ass. I actually started to cry the other night over this one.

Serving Him Diligently The enemy has been attacking our family left and right.

Speaking of the enemy, I hate to tell her what the bible says about her husband.

Screen cappers please take pics before this disappears

servinghimdiligently.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-ball-is-in-our-court.html?m=1

I have many things to say about this post but I am on my phone so I will save them for later. If you read it with recent events in mind, the things she says are laughable.

Like the part about blaming the enemy when its really your fault. Or the part where even a half truth is a lie and lying is a sin.

FMJ

You need to break the link again.

Why all the need for change if it was someone else posing as her daughter if that is the case I'd be calling them out on it not deleting and changing things me thinks she is a liar and is trying to erase everything before CPS chaps the door.

Here's the thing, it was stated very clearly that these children are still left alone with this man. Not that simply not leaving him unattended would be enough, but I think this clearly underlines just how much of a shit the mother doesn't give. Hell, if I were that girl's mother he would be praying for a nice long prison sentence. He'd be better off there. Away from me. I'd bet most moms here feel the same.

Her little home daycare and submissive wife bit is just....I don't even know the word for it. She is literally providing him with his victims. But I guess if she doesn't care enough to protect her own kids, we sure as hell can't expect her to be bothered to protect anyone else's. Further, she seems to think this will all go away if she just calls the internet a big meanie, throws out a few nonsensical scriptures, and gets a new blog address. The internet is forever though, and you can't delete this kind of thing. I predict CPS will be showing up on her doorstep shortly, and they won't smile on the fact that this woman has so downplayed her daughter's abuse. Matter of fact, I hope the put both parents in jail. That's damn sure where they belong.

She does home daycare?? You don't know how angry that makes me!! My little granddaughter was touched inappropriately by her babysitter's husband. The sitter passed background checks and everything. I know my daughter was devastated by not only what happened with her daughter, but the destruction of trust in that sitter she had liked.

Sorry Lilith! I forgot I was posting the blog link. I got it off Facebook so my brain was like "That's the Facebook link!"

This bitch. Like someone would be posing as her daughter. And then the real daughter had a link to this fake question site on her instagram? That makes total sense!

You know what Val, since you read here, you fail as a mother. I almost never talk to my own mother because of something similar. You think the act that you brush off is the main cause of her pain? No, it's your failure to show you care enough to put her first that will haunt her forever. She will leave you. Your children will resent you. Your God will judge you.

This bitch. Like someone would be posing as her daughter. And then the real daughter had a link to this fake question site on her instagram? That makes total sense!

You know what Val, since you read here, you fail as a mother. I almost never talk to my own mother because of something similar. You think the act that you brush off is the main cause of her pain? No, it's your failure to show you care enough to put her first that will haunt her forever. She will leave you. Your children will resent you. Your God will judge you.

And a note to Proverbs Mom - we strongly suspect that some members of the Duggar family read here, so if your church family wasn't aware of this dirty little secret then they probably are now. And I'm glad - the Duggars and other members of your church have young daughters, they should be aware that your home isn't a safe place for them to visit.

I remember when I originally found PM's blog. She is friends with Mom Munck. She had commented on Mom Munck's blog so I peeked at her blog and found the Duggar's mentioned (oh how the fundie world gets smaller).

This woman disgusts me and I hope her home daycare business gets shut down and that her kids are protected from her pedophile husband.

Parents and daycare teachers should protect the children in their care, its their job and something they agreed to when they chose to do this. When she decided to start a daycare, and when she got pregnant and decided she was going to keep the pregnancy and raise the child, that was a promise to look after children and keep them safe. She broke that promise. All this woman cares about is not getting caught, not protecting the children in her care from being molested, or supporting her daughter who was molested. Why would anyone stay with a partner who is a danger to their kids, the kids come first in situations like this-she chose to marry her husband and if she left him both of them would still be okay, but kids are a lifetime commitment that when you decide to raise a child, you will always be their parent.

servinghimdiligently.blogspot.com/2013/08/persecuted-but-not-abandoned.html

PERSECUTION!!!!!!!

Are we the pits of hell?

She says the attacks are unwarranted. Also they can't talk about what's going on.

I left a comment appealing to her mothering instincts, and barring that, her humanity. But her mind that was probably evil of me. :(

I left a comment appealing to her mothering instincts, and barring that, her humanity.

Trust me, she has none of the above. If you can have your child look you in the eye and tell you she's been abused and somehow twist the fall out into persecution for yourself, there is no hope at all for you. I just hope the authorities are the ones "persecuting" her sorry ass today.

This post is being written after one extremely long, stressful weekend that I cannot really share about here. All I can ask is that your pray for our family that the attacks from the pit of Hell will cease.

Yep that's us! Pits of hell attacking her.

Our family is currently facing probably one of the biggest persecutions that we have ever faced. This one is big, scary, ugly, and so unwarranted. There's hardly a worse feeling than being attacked for something you never did. Life is HARD

Someone else wanna handle that one?

The rest of it is just blah blah blah persecution is good for you. blah blah blah your not a real Christian if you have never been persecuted.

Flounced again. Just now got this message:

Blog has been removed

Sorry, the blog at servinghimdiligently.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

ETA: the FB page has also disappeared as far as I can tell.

To all her followers who might end up here in the pits of hell reading about this, if it was unwarranted and completely made up, she would share what happened and wouldn't be trying to cover it up. She can't share because even her followers would most likely not be supportive of her keeping her own children and other people's children around a child molester.

To all her followers who might end up here in the pits of hell reading about this, if it was unwarranted and completely made up, she would share what happened and wouldn't be trying to cover it up. She can't share because even her followers would most likely not be supportive of her keeping her own children and other people's children around a child molester.

Is the original thread linked in this thread?

Flounced again. Just now got this message:

ETA: the FB page has also disappeared as far as I can tell.

I did get to read it before she flounced, but didn't copy/paste or screenshot, grr. One of the things she said is that they will not be silenced, and some of the readers were looking for them, they had to change addresses, etc. This makes me wonder if she/they are really not very tech savvy and think that some minor little adjustments will keep our devilish prying eyes away. I wonder if she does not realize we've found them until she gets comments addressing the abuse or other stuff their target readers wouldn't know (or have the guts to) say?

Pretty sure she is reading here. She probably thinks she hides it until she reads here and sees that she has been found again. PM, if you have to go through this much trouble to hide your sins, maybe you should just confess, be honest and deal with the consequences.

I don't believe for a minute that it was "just" a couple boob grabs. Considering PM's minimalizing Im betting there was more to the story. :(

Archived