IGNORED

Man Deported For Being Too Handsome

Ralar

Born in the United Arab Emirates, Al Gala, a poet, actor, and photographer was visiting Saudi Arabia for the Jenadrivah Heritage & Cultural Festival, when he and two of his colleagues were asked to leave for fear they would “corrupt the country’s womenâ€, according to the Arabic-language newspaper Elaph.

The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices believed that Al Gala in all of his great-looking hotness was just too darn tempting to have around.

A local newspaper later explained the men had been targeted amid fears “female visitors would fall for themâ€, and they were swiftly deported to Abu Dhabi. http://firsttoknow.com/man-deported-for-being-too-hot/

Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-1..jpg

It could probably go unsaid, but I find it very disturbing that there is a Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices, and how would that conversation even go? "Excuse me, but you are much too good looking, and our much too ugly countrymen cannot compete, so since we can't force you into a burqua, you must leave the country."

Actually, even if he was in a burqua - those eyes are killer! :) I like what someone in the comment section said though, are they more worried about this guy corrupting the women or the men?

It could probably go unsaid, but I find it very disturbing that there is a Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices, and how would that conversation even go? "Excuse me, but you are much too good looking, and our much too ugly countrymen cannot compete, so since we can't force you into a burqua, you must leave the country."

Actually, even if he was in a burqua - those eyes are killer! :) I like what someone in the comment section said though, are they more worried about this guy corrupting the women or the men?

In my original post, I was going to bold what I bolded above, as well as a few other doozeys. As I started bolding, I noticed that there was more bold language than non-bolded langugage.

Why can't the men just yell NIKE! at their woman-folk? Nevermind, I momentarily forgot this guy is so hot he corrupts defrauds both gay and heterosexual men, in addition to any women who are in his vacinity. :angry-banghead:

DAYUM!!!! He's hot!!! Oh, and screw you Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vices!

Archived