IGNORED

Inferno by Dan Brown (Spoilers)

SpeakNow

**********SPOILER ALERT**********

Do not read further unless you want to know what happens

I listen to audio books in the car. I just listened to Inferno. (As crappy as Dan Brown books can be, I can't stop!). I'm just really confused about one part. On the train, Ferris mentions that he was Zobrist's lover, but it turns out Sienna was. I think I missed the part where they explained that Sienna was the one that followed Zobrist to the hotel room and fell in love instead of Ferris. I seem to remember Sienna and Ferris both having the same "memory" of that night, but I don't recall when the truth was revealed. Since I don't have a hard copy of the book, would someone mind filling me in?

Thanks!

Mines on Kindle so I can't look it up fast but Sienna was Zobrist's lover and confidant.

Personally I think this book was the Suckiest one he's written. Sure I want to go to Florence and see the Duomo and the museums but damn, could this plot get any murkier?

Mines on Kindle so I can't look it up fast but Sienna was Zobrist's lover and confidant.

Personally I think this book was the Suckiest one he's written. Sure I want to go to Florence and see the Duomo and the museums but damn, could this plot get any murkier?

I know Sienna was his lover, but I still can't figure out why Ferris seemed to think he was.

This was honestly the most confusing plot of any Dan Brown book.

Archived