IGNORED

Would You Like to be Married to Josh D.?

luckylassie

No. Among other things, he seems like he would be really bad in bed. You have to think about those things if you aren't allowed to "test drive" the goods ahead of time.

Yeah, about this, can we point out that he probably:

- can't last more than 30 seconds - at least not at first, judging by the handsex, he was way too eager to get into bed with her and I really don't think he has - or at least had - the self control to not finish immediately - not to say this doesn't improve but...

- tells Anna what to think about it, she's not allowed to say he's rubbish because that wouldn't be sweet or submissive, and he seems to tell her what to say pretty often

- insists on missionary only

- might not believe that it's supposed to be or can be fun for women too

- is too self-absorbed to pay attention to Anna's experience

- not to snark on weight gain and being heavier, because honestly I know that there are A LOT of factors going into it, etc, and not to start a discussion just on SmugTubs' weight gain but there is that link between obesity and impotence, and if Josh keeps gaining this much weight every year, he will become extremely obese and could very well then become impotent

...did I miss anything?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess if Anna didn't like Josh's bedroom performance then she would have nothing to compare it too and just "keep sweet". Maybe she would even think that that's how all wedding nights feel.

My first impulse was to yell, "Hell to the no!" My next was to laugh until I could hardly breath. Smuggar, you silly rabbit, marriage is for adults.

Smuggar? Never. John David could get it all day, every day though.

This, if I wasn't 5 years older then him.

Oh oh, I've been meaning to ask--what is this nonsense about 'keeping sweet'? That's not a phrase I'm familiar with.

I never heard of it until coming here, but basically it means putting up a front and appearing sweet and cheerful no matter how miserable you are.

Married to Smuggar? No thanks! Being married to someone who's lazy, smug, entitled, and expects me to shoot out umpteen kids while remaining sweet and submissive would be like hell on earth to me.

Archived