IGNORED

SAHD explains how to protect your fertility

salex

People who have not experienced infertility just need to shut their yaps on the subject.

A childless virgin with no formal education tries to school other women on how to ‘guard their fertility’ – and all without the aid of a dictionary.

People who have not experienced infertility just need to shut their yaps on the subject.

:clap: This!

I've only ever been with my husband (not for religious reasons, just wasn't ready until him). We have been trying a year and my first cycle on clomid ended in a miscarriage. How do you explain that idiot girl?

But oh there is more, if this is how life works, how do hookers and one night stands make babies? Oh wait I know, it's so SAHDs have something to do all day; fight abortion.

You know, I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone but sometimes I really think the world would be a better place if these fundies couldn't reproduce. Give them a taste and let them try and explain why they are having problems.

You're making the mistake of expecting fundy logic to be consistent. When bad things happen to heathens it's a punishment (god's telling them to change their ways), when the same things happen to fundies it's a test (God's checking to make sure they don't stop doing what they're doing).

Isn't there a verse about rain falling equally on the righteous and the unrighteous. For ppl so concerned with the bible, they're awfully ignorant of what it actually says.

So pregnancy is always the work of an omnipotent God but you can thwart him by eating too much fast food? Hooray for fundie logic. I suppose it's entertaining if nothing else.

This! God is either omnipotent or not, fundies. You can't have it both ways.

I really hate when people say, "I've done a little research ... " and then fail to show sources for any of said research. Although, I am 98% positive that her sources would include only Bible verses and no actual science and that would piss me off even more.

"I've done a little research" seems to translate to "I wrote some words in an order resembling a language that may or may not be English, hit publish and called it a day."

Though that can be said for a lot of the internet.

I think she's the woman that was courting the guy who announced that he couldn't wait to collect her "bountiful harvest."

I think she's the woman that was courting the guy who announced that he couldn't wait to collect her "bountiful harvest."

Isn't there a verse about rain falling equally on the righteous and the unrighteous. For ppl so concerned with the bible, they're awfully ignorant of what it actually says.

Matthew 5:45 (King James Version) "That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."

Aside from being ignorant and preachy, she also fails to mention measures that have nothing to do with avoiding sinful behavior. No word about increasing folic acid to reduce the odds of neural tube defects, no word about signs of PCOS, no word about avoiding kitty litter while pregnant, etc.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember reading that but forgot who it was. Makes perfect sense.

Archived